Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello all!
I'm LordWaffle and... well I like waffles and stuff and you will see me online pretty often 'coz that's what I mostly do on computer: check the forums and listen to music... etc.

So there is no need to be afraid of me. I won't tear your limbs one by one from you (well to someone I could do it but he's not at these forums) so you can talk to me if you want to :D

Alex J. Willow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello all!
I'm LordWaffle and... well I like waffles and stuff and you will see me online pretty often 'coz that's what I mostly do on computer: check the forums and listen to music... etc.

So there is no need to be afraid of me. I won't tear your limbs one by one from you (well to someone I could do it but he's not at these forums) so you can talk to me if you want to :D
welcome to NB! hope you have fun. :D

Reactions: itachi49

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><span style="font-size: 15px"><i><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'">LORD WAFFLE THOU ART HUMBLY</span></i></span><br /> <br /> <br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <br /> <i><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 15px">TO NB</span></span></i></div>

Status
Not open for further replies.