~* Looking for Voice Actors for Youtube RadioPlay! *~

SunnyDip

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A/N: OKay, I already posted this in chatterbox, but I don't think it should have been there. In fact I have no idea where to put it but this seemed close enough. Let me know if you think I should put it somwhere else.

That's right! I'm looking for some talented voices for a RadioPlay to my Fanfiction story "Easier to Run". If you want to read it the link is here:

For those of you who don't know what a RadioPlay is, it's basicly just an audio-book. The Narrator will say or explain something and then the characer says thier lines. For example:

Narrator:Naruto spun around quickly and came face to face with the Demon king himself. He yelped in surprise and stumbled back to the ground. Kyuubi lay on the ground resting his head on his paws.

Naruto: ?Ahh! What the heck! You didn?t have to sneak up on me like that!! Wait! What are you doing at of your cage?!?

The Roles I need for the first 5 chapters are (in order of importance):

Narrator
Naruto
Itachi
Kisame
Deidara
Sasuke
Sakura
Kakashi
Tsunade
Random voices

Hinata comes in around chapter 7 but she plays a BIG role since this is NaruHina. If you don't like NaruHina, then doen't go for Naruto or Hinata. Simple as that, no bashing.

Later on, I will need the rest of the Akatsuki and some of the Rookie Nine and Gai's Team.

To audition, simply go to the link above and determin which charatcer you'd like to be, record that person's lines and then post it as a video response on this video:

Or, if you ask and I can trust you, you can send it to my e-mail.

If you don't think you can commit to a bigger role, you can do some of the extras, like the councilors (who will have a bigger part later in the story) and people in the street. Even sopme of the rookie nine and Akatsuki don't talk much.

Keep updated with the story and my posts to know when a new role is open and other updates.

Feel free to ask me any questions

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOU AUDITIONS!!! Oh, and I will post the RadioPlay on Youtube or LiveVideo when the first chap is done