Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol :D nice your getting better :D when you let the water leak out i leake dout with it making the boil oil miss its target :D

my sharks are gone :(

before you crush me :D i use

(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.

and escape your trap i appear on top the arena and use

Name: (Fuuiton: Mugen Mizu Funshutsu) Wind Release: infinite Water Geyser
Type: Attack
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Range: Short to Mid
Description: User charges an immense amount of wind chakra into their hands and thrust them into the ground creating an earth quake.
the wind tears through the earth into the massive sea that lies beneath the earths surface grabbing water and creates a massive
hurricane vortex... the vortex then shoots throught the ground into the air striking and sending into the air any and all in its path doing damage and setting the target up for an even larger jutsu.

this makes contact balsting you in the air where i then use

(Suiton: Moumoutaru Fuuryuu)-Water Release: Dense Wind Dragon

Type: attack, defense, supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20 (+5 to bind)
Damage Points: 40 (+10 if binded)
Description: The User Gathers Water Chakra and Insert Wind into a mass Stream of water dense as the water at the deepest parts of the ocean in the form of two Dragons. The Dragons are stationary till commanded to attack block or bind. The Dragons can home in on the target attack or bind them for up to 2 turns. The Dragons can also be used to lock in and block jutsu (B rank and Below). [[each dragon = 2 turns use then go away only useable once per battle]]

and send both to attack you mid air :D

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol :D nice your getting better :D when you let the water leak out i leake dout with it making the boil oil miss its target :D

my sharks are gone :(

before you crush me :D i use

(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.

and escape your trap i appear on top the arena and use

Name: (Fuuiton: Mugen Mizu Funshutsu) Wind Release: infinite Water Geyser
Type: Attack
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Range: Short to Mid
Description: User charges an immense amount of wind chakra into their hands and thrust them into the ground creating an earth quake.
the wind tears through the earth into the massive sea that lies beneath the earths surface grabbing water and creates a massive
hurricane vortex... the vortex then shoots throught the ground into the air striking and sending into the air any and all in its path doing damage and setting the target up for an even larger jutsu.

this makes contact balsting you in the air where i then use

(Suiton: Moumoutaru Fuuryuu)-Water Release: Dense Wind Dragon

Type: attack, defense, supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20 (+5 to bind)
Damage Points: 40 (+10 if binded)
Description: The User Gathers Water Chakra and Insert Wind into a mass Stream of water dense as the water at the deepest parts of the ocean in the form of two Dragons. The Dragons are stationary till commanded to attack block or bind. The Dragons can home in on the target attack or bind them for up to 2 turns. The Dragons can also be used to lock in and block jutsu (B rank and Below). [[each dragon = 2 turns use then go away only useable once per battle]]

and send both to attack you mid air :D
sorry bro the toad stomach is totaly closed you can get out.only one way but you cant do that so you rteapper and your still in the toad and i put tags on the flesh and the flash sucks it in and scaters it all over the flesh area and then i use:

rasengan

Name: Rasengan, 螺旋丸, literally "Spiraling Sphere"
Type: A-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Yondaime Hokage, Jiraiya, Uzumaki Naruto and Hatake Kakashi
A technique incorporating the chakra control needed for both the tree climbing and water walking exercise.
The Rasengan is an A-ranked ultra-high-level technique that took the Fourth Hokage three years to perfect, hence, is said to require very high level of chakra control. Naruto had to master this technique to convince Tsunade to return to Konoha. Unlike the Chidori, the Rasengan does not "cut" per se. It "grinds" rather, literally creating a hurricane of chakra formed in the shape of a small sphere in the palm of a hand, between the size of a softball and a baseball. Upon its collision with a target, the chakra control needed to confine this Jutsu in a small compact spherical form may suddenly be dropped, the effect producing a rather violent explosive effect on the target. Overall, it does have a drawback: the Rasengan needs great chakra control. It is a self-sustaining technique so once the chakra is molded, the user doesn't need to generate any more chakra. This is one of the few jutsu that require no hand seals and can simply be activated with one hand.
With the Rasengan, the ninja focuses their chakra in the same direction of their chakra rotation, creating a spinning chakra flow, which is where the force of the Rasengan comes from. Focusing chakra to spin in every direction is the first level of this technique.

and then i use:

Konohas Demon Flash
Type:Attack
Range:Shor-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the iteam or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.

to teleport behide you and i hit you whit the rasengan.its done.U_U

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol great fight you right im trapped no where to go and you just walloped me lol i love the new moves specially demon flash i think you need to set up your tags and kuani more and use them :D lol so...+_+ teach me the justus :D

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol great fight you right im trapped no where to go and you just walloped me lol i love the new moves specially demon flash i think you need to set up your tags and kuani more and use them :D lol so...+_+ teach me the justus :D
WOAH WOAH WOAH, sage jutsu can only be learned one way my friend.

but i must say sir, you put up a better fight then i thought against naruto.
but don't be ashamed, naruto has undergone a transformation that exceeds human power.

*claps for both competitors*

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol no not sage lol i meen he was supposed to teach me kinjutsu and kuuinjutsu today lol plu si wanna learn

(Gamaguchi Shibari)-Toad Mouth Binding

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:30
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description: Gamaguchi Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique that transforms the surrounding area into the esophagus of a toad summoned from Myouki Mt. Rock Inn. By forming the needed hand seals and then touching the ground, the user transforms the surroundings into a soft malleable organ, which can be manipulated at will. This ability to manipulate allows the user to bind and hold the opponent, though the esophagus can be fought off. If it is critically damaged, the jutsu can potentially end.
* Note:Must be able to summon toads to use this jutsu

cuz i have toad summoning :D

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol no not sage lol i meen he was supposed to teach me kinjutsu and kuuinjutsu today lol plu si wanna learn

(Gamaguchi Shibari)-Toad Mouth Binding

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:30
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description: Gamaguchi Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique that transforms the surrounding area into the esophagus of a toad summoned from Myouki Mt. Rock Inn. By forming the needed hand seals and then touching the ground, the user transforms the surroundings into a soft malleable organ, which can be manipulated at will. This ability to manipulate allows the user to bind and hold the opponent, though the esophagus can be fought off. If it is critically damaged, the jutsu can potentially end.
* Note:Must be able to summon toads to use this jutsu

cuz i have toad summoning :D
oh lol sorry didn't mean to yell:D
but yes toad mouth binding is VERY powerful
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WOAH WOAH WOAH, sage jutsu can only be learned one way my friend.

but i must say sir, you put up a better fight then i thought against naruto.
but don't be ashamed, naruto has undergone a transformation that exceeds human power.

*claps for both competitors*
thank you mester.:D

but jirayai used it it says in description that you only need toad summoning to use:confused:
oh you meat the toad biding.i taut that you were thinking of the deamon flash.lol:p

Last edited:

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
master? naruto? im confused?

lol no the toad binding the demon flash is a gekkei hgenkai technique i cant learn that with mizu :D
well his true sensei is shikamaru, but i taught him sage mode which means i have become another sensei. but yes you can have more than 1 sensei.

master? naruto? im confused?

lol no the toad binding the demon flash is a gekkei hgenkai technique i cant learn that with mizu :D
by the way naruto
i bet you didn't think i had jutsu of my own for battle arena. heh
when you recharge your powers, wanna spar?

Last edited:

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well his true sensei is shikamaru, but i taught him sage mode which means i have become another sensei. but yes you can have more than 1 sensei.

by the way naruto
i bet you didn't think i had jutsu of my own for battle arena. heh
when you recharge your powers, wanna spar?
sure mester.:D