(Kuchiyose no jutsu)-Sage Style Sage Mode

Type:Transform
Range:N/A
Chakra:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description:Transforms into Sage Mode. Causing you to use sage jutsu. Also,
1)for every jutsu you perform, you gain 20 health
2)for every jutsu you perform, you gain 10 chakra
3)your jutsu "endurance" has increased GREATLY(example:shadow clones)
4)your jutsu power has increased GREATLY as well.
5)summonings don't cost chakra due to sage arts rankings.
6)also in the rules your only aloud 35 jutsu per-match. this has been increased to 45.

redy U_U star.:D

Last edited:

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol no gods got it lol ok

i will starts with

(Suiton:Ja No Kuchi)-Water Style:Water Snakes Mouth

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: creates water that first takes on the form of a snake that then floods the area with water that can then be used to do other water jutsu

and i use

(Doku Kiri)-Poison Mist

* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:(-5 each turn for 3 turns)
* Description: This technique allows the user to expel poison gas from their body. This can serve as cover to escape, and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

this once again fills the area with poison water i jump in and use

Suiton:Goshokuzame)-Water Style:Eating 5 Shark Frenzy

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water.

lol your move bro :D

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol no gods got it lol ok

i will starts with

(Suiton:Ja No Kuchi)-Water Style:Water Snakes Mouth

* Chakra cost:20
* Descripton: creates water that first takes on the form of a snake that then floods the area with water that can then be used to do other water jutsu

and i use

(Doku Kiri)-Poison Mist

* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:(-5 each turn for 3 turns)
* Description: This technique allows the user to expel poison gas from their body. This can serve as cover to escape, and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

this once again fills the area with poison water i jump in and use

Suiton:Goshokuzame)-Water Style:Eating 5 Shark Frenzy

* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water.

lol your move bro :D
jump into the air and make a sadow clone too throe me iven higher so i dont get floded and whilel in the air use:

summoning jutsu-and i summon ma nad pa toad on my solder.then i make pa toad spit toad oil in the dirsction of the sharks and i light it whit:

(Katon:Goukakyuu)-Fire Style:Grand Fireball
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:30
? Descripton: A huge fire ball that is the Uchiha clan`s favorite jutsu.

it iveperets the water sharks and then i reach the water i stand on it and use:

(Katon:Kimuchi Amura-Fire Style:

* Type:Supplementary/Defence
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:10
* Damage Points:20
* Descripton: The user first throws out there lighter tha has an open flame.The user the turns the flame itno a wall of fire that is then used withHurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

to block the sharks while i use:

(Chidori No Yaiba)-1000 Birds Sword

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Chidori in the form of a sword that can split in all direction once its stabbed it`s target.

i stab it into the water by doing this i shock you.it doesnt hurt me bec it my attack.:Dand to end my turn i make 3 clones and the clones disaper in a blink of an eye.:D

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol :D you should no me better than that bro the shark regenerate so you cant evaporate them since there is still a water sorce muahhaha :D so i use

(Suuiton: Mizu Sensuikan) Wind release: Water Submarine
Type Supplementry
Range: N/A
Chakra:20 (+5 if used to attack the enemy like a ram)
Damage:None (If used as a battering ram damage is
equal to a taijutsu attack + 5 due to
the speed of the attack)
Description: the user exerts Wind chakra from there feet alowing them to travel at ridiculous speeds under water. The user can use this to escape attack to set up for an attack, or can use as a battering ram againt an opponent or a small shield.The user can use this jutsu to travel at high speeds while performing other jutsus making it seem as if weapons were actually being launched from the body.

this lets me escape your chidori by using the wind to counter your chidori :D

next i use

(Suiton:Kokuun)-Water Style:Black Clouds
? Type:Supplementary
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: Creates a down pour of oil rain from the sky that is flameable and can be used with fire jutsu or any source of flame to ignite the oil.

the flames emerge destroying your clones wherever they are and finaly :d i use

(Fuuiton: Mizu shinjou) Water Style: Water Body
Type: supplement/ defense/ attack
range N/A
Chakra 30
Damage:0 (60 if used to strike)
Description: user focuses water into body making him water himself he will then make all surrounding moisture absorb into his body making him as large as the water around him...
this form makes taijutsu pointless and because of the pure massiveness of the water size... will take at least an a rank jutsu to effectivley hurt...
while in this form the user can control all water around him/ her at will... this can also be mixed with wind chakra to counter lightning attacks and further empower the technique.
Declined; We have Water Replacement/Suigetsus Kekkei Genkai

infuse it with wind making myself the entire mass of water your on right now muahhahahahahahahahahah

a giant hand of water grasps you from underneath draging you into the poison water allowing my sharks full access :D

your move bro my sharks are hungry :D

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol :D you should no me better than that bro the shark regenerate so you cant evaporate them since there is still a water sorce muahhaha :D so i use

(Suuiton: Mizu Sensuikan) Wind release: Water Submarine
Type Supplementry
Range: N/A
Chakra:20 (+5 if used to attack the enemy like a ram)
Damage:None (If used as a battering ram damage is
equal to a taijutsu attack + 5 due to
the speed of the attack)
Description: the user exerts Wind chakra from there feet alowing them to travel at ridiculous speeds under water. The user can use this to escape attack to set up for an attack, or can use as a battering ram againt an opponent or a small shield.The user can use this jutsu to travel at high speeds while performing other jutsus making it seem as if weapons were actually being launched from the body.

this lets me escape your chidori by using the wind to counter your chidori :D

next i use

(Suiton:Kokuun)-Water Style:Black Clouds
? Type:Supplementary
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: Creates a down pour of oil rain from the sky that is flameable and can be used with fire jutsu or any source of flame to ignite the oil.

the flames emerge destroying your clones wherever they are and finaly :d i use

(Fuuiton: Mizu shinjou) Water Style: Water Body
Type: supplement/ defense/ attack
range N/A
Chakra 30
Damage:0 (60 if used to strike)
Description: user focuses water into body making him water himself he will then make all surrounding moisture absorb into his body making him as large as the water around him...
this form makes taijutsu pointless and because of the pure massiveness of the water size... will take at least an a rank jutsu to effectivley hurt...
while in this form the user can control all water around him/ her at will... this can also be mixed with wind chakra to counter lightning attacks and further empower the technique.
Declined; We have Water Replacement/Suigetsus Kekkei Genkai

infuse it with wind making myself the entire mass of water your on right now muahhahahahahahahahahah

a giant hand of water grasps you from underneath draging you into the poison water allowing my sharks full access :D

your move bro my sharks are hungry :D
were in the chunin arena right?:Dthen i run to the wall and i brake it whit powere full punch and the water rushes out and there isnt any water anymore so the sharks stop attacking and i avoid the ramening sharks whit matrix moves.lol:pand to deal whit you water body i use:

(Senpou-Goemon)-Sage Art: Boiling Oil

* Chakra Cost:50
* Damage Points:100
* Description:Using the elder toads the user can spit oil that will combine with there wind and fire attack to created super heated oil capable of burning almost anything.
* Note:Must be in Sage Mode to use.

so the wind in you body helps it burn much better and then your water body iveperets.:D

and then i use:

(Gamaguchi Shibari)-Toad Mouth Binding

* Chakra Cost:30
* Description: Gamaguchi Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique that transforms the surrounding area into the esophagus of a toad summoned from Myouki Mt. Rock Inn. By forming the needed hand seals and then touching the ground, the user transforms the surroundings into a soft malleable organ, which can be manipulated at will. This ability to manipulate allows the user to bind and hold the opponent, though the esophagus can be fought off. If it is critically damaged, the jutsu can potentially end.
* Note:Must be able to summon toads to use this jutsu

and i make the flash to capture your hands and legs.:Dand then i crush you legs and hands.:D