Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*activates ms*
no bleach attacks..(i dont watch that show so i have no fing clue wat the attacks mean)
i use shadow clones x4 and they surround you.
two use...
(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style:Great Blazing Fireball

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

and the other two use
(Fuuton:Kami Kaze)-Wind Style Divine Wind
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
Description:Creates for pillars of rotating wind that can be use with a fire to make fire tornadoes.

this makes a huge tornado around you.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*activates ms*
no bleach attacks..(i dont watch that show so i have no fing clue wat the attacks mean)
i use shadow clones x4 and they surround you.
two use...
(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style:Great Blazing Fireball

Chakra cost:20
Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

and the other two use
(Fuuton:Kami Kaze)-Wind Style Divine Wind
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
Description:Creates for pillars of rotating wind that can be use with a fire to make fire tornadoes.

this makes a huge tornado around you.
Lol im not watching it too
so
*activates MS*
(Doton:Iwagakure No Jutsu)-Earth Style:Hideing In Stone
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: Lets you hide in the earth and aviod damage(similar to leach all creation but only with rock).
to dodge the atack and then attack you wif
(Doton:Doryuusou)-Earth Style:Rising Earth Spears
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:20
? Damage Points:40
? Descripton: The user makes the earth rise up in the shape of sharp cones that can pirece any one or thing caught inside of this jutsu.

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol im not watching it too
so
*activates MS*
? Descripton: Lets you hide in the earth and aviod damage(similar to leach all creation but only with rock).
to dodge the atack and then attack you wif
(Doton:Doryuusou)-Earth Style:Rising Earth Spears
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:20
? Damage Points:40
? Descripton: The user makes the earth rise up in the shape of sharp cones that can pirece any one or thing caught inside of this jutsu.
i use...
(Chidori No Yaiba)-1000 Birds Sword

Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Chidori in the form of a sword that can split in all direction once its stabbed it`s target.
and slice your earth spikes in half...

then i use..
(Raiton: Mure no Haoto Tori no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Swarm of Hummind Birds Skill
Damage Points:30
Description: A skill where the user utilizing Lightning Chakra, various sparks of lightning appear within the air. Within moments they transform into humming birds, giving off this loud humming sound, The humming birds will then rush the opponent, spreading out to hit even multiple targets. when they hit the opponete they create an electric feild that spreads out and shcoks the enemy.
(note: since your in the earth one of the birds hits the spot where you are and blows the earth away allowing the others to attack you)

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i use...
(Chidori No Yaiba)-1000 Birds Sword

Descripton: Chidori in the form of a sword that can split in all direction once its stabbed it`s target.
and slice your earth spikes in half...

then i use..
(Raiton: Mure no Haoto Tori no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Swarm of Hummind Birds Skill
Description: A skill where the user utilizing Lightning Chakra, various sparks of lightning appear within the air. Within moments they transform into humming birds, giving off this loud humming sound, The humming birds will then rush the opponent, spreading out to hit even multiple targets. when they hit the opponete they create an electric feild that spreads out and shcoks the enemy.
(note: since your in the earth one of the birds hits the spot where you are and blows the earth away allowing the others to attack you)
(Doton:Kouka)-Earth Style:Hardening
? Type:Defence
? Range:Short
? Descripton: Hardens users body to protect them from damage.
to block thee attack
then
(Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet
Chakra Cost:30
Description:A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage to even a Summonig like Gamabunta.

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doton:Kouka)-Earth Style:Hardening
? Type:Defence
? Descripton: Hardens users body to protect them from damage.
to block thee attack
then
(Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet
Description:A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage to even a Summonig like Gamabunta.
i use..
(Katon:Zukokku)-Fire Style:Intense Pain

Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.
this hits your wind bullet and your wind increases it now comes at you 10x stronger..

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Doton:Shinjiuu Zanshu)-Earth Style:Earth Style:Double Suicide Decapatation
? Chakra cost:10
? Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and moves through the ground under the opponent and pulls them down trapping them in the ground with only there head above the ground.
to dodge it and then get out of the earth and use
(Doton:Kekai-Dorou Doumu)-Earth Style:Barrier Earth Prison
? Chakra cost:20(-5 each turn to keep it up)
? Damage Points:N/A(each turn user gets +10 chakra)
? Descripton: User surrounds the enemy in a earth prison that then starts to suck out the chakra of the victim and rebuilds its self when attacked.User must keep chakra in the walls for it to stay active.

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doton:Shinjiuu Zanshu)-Earth Style:Earth Style:Double Suicide Decapatation
? Chakra cost:10
? Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and moves through the ground under the opponent and pulls them down trapping them in the ground with only there head above the ground.
to dodge it and then get out of the earth and use
(Doton:Kekai-Dorou Doumu)-Earth Style:Barrier Earth Prison
? Chakra cost:20(-5 each turn to keep it up)
? Damage Points:N/A(each turn user gets +10 chakra)
? Descripton: User surrounds the enemy in a earth prison that then starts to suck out the chakra of the victim and rebuilds its self when attacked.User must keep chakra in the walls for it to stay active.
(Raiton:Toruneedo Raitoningu)-Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Description:A lightning jutsu which harnesses alot of raw lightning power. The main power of this jutsu is creating long extensions of electricity from the hands. Swinging them around, it tears through the surroundings and creates a massive wave of destruction. Leaving the area in a state like it was torn up by a tornado.
i use this on th weakest point wich rips right through the barrier and then is shot at you*
(note: couji broke out of this with his weak justu so my technique has no problem destroying it.)

(note: this hits every where so going underground you will still be hit by it)

Last edited:

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton:Toruneedo Raitoningu)-Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Description:A lightning jutsu which harnesses alot of raw lightning power. The main power of this jutsu is creating long extensions of electricity from the hands. Swinging them around, it tears through the surroundings and creates a massive wave of destruction. Leaving the area in a state like it was torn up by a tornado.
i use this on th weakest point wich rips right through the barrier and then is shot at you*
(note: couji broke out of this with his weak justu so my technique has no problem destroying it.)

(note: this hits every where so going underground you will still be hit by it)
XD ok
than I get the damage and use
(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.
to hide ';) XD

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XD ok
than I get the damage and use
(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.
to hide ';) XD
you wont hide!!!
(Raiton:Chidori Raimei)-Lightning Style:1000 Birds Thunderstorm

Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: .A chidori that spreads out into lightning bolts that cover a circlar area destroying all thata in its way

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
then
to dodge it and get out after that
use
(Doton:Uiten Pen)-Earth Style:Wheel Of Fortune
? Chakra cost:30
? Descripton: A from of summoning were the user fist takes out a topographic map that they use to construct a huge mountain range where they can set up many traps.
to surround you with big walls of earth and then use
(Doton: Douketsu)-Earth Style:Earth Den
* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:60
* Damage Points:80(+20 if his/her opponent is in the middle)
* Descripton: Cones made from earth start falling from the above in the same time cones start to rise from the earth under the rival.
- Could be used only in mountains or a field with hills.

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
then
to dodge it and get out after that
use
(Doton:Uiten Pen)-Earth Style:Wheel Of Fortune
? Chakra cost:30
? Descripton: A from of summoning were the user fist takes out a topographic map that they use to construct a huge mountain range where they can set up many traps.
to surround you with big walls of earth and then use
(Doton: Douketsu)-Earth Style:Earth Den
* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:60
* Damage Points:80(+20 if his/her opponent is in the middle)
* Descripton: Cones made from earth start falling from the above in the same time cones start to rise from the earth under the rival.
- Could be used only in mountains or a field with hills.
(Chidori)-1000 Birds
Descripton: A lightning jutus that is concentrated in the users palm and thrusted at the opponet at high speeds.Very difficult to counter a counter attack unless you have the Sharingan.

*use his to break one of your walls around me and escape your spikes*

now...

ready for my three step instint kill technique...????

first off..

Raiton:Raigeki No Yoroi)-Lightning Style:Lightning Armor

Type:Defence
Chakra cost:15
Descripton: an armor of lightning that shocks any would be attackers(best used on taijutsu users).

then i use..
(Chidori)-1000 Birds
Descripton: A lightning jutus that is concentrated in the users palm and thrusted at the opponet at high speeds.Very difficult to counter a counter attack unless you have the Sharingan.

and finally i use...
(Raiton:Kumo Dageki no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Cloud Strike Skill
Chakra Cost:20
Description: A skill where the user utilizing a Lightning type Shunshin ability, will flow high up into the sky up into the air. For a few moments they remain stationary, as they come crashing down towards the opponent. Their entire body being a destructive lightning weapon, that when crashing down will create a rather large crater.

(notes: i do not take any damage because of my first move lightning armor. there is no way to dodge because o f my insane speed. because chidori any sheild you use will be destroyed and you will still be majorly hurt by my final attack. same goes if you go underground. and finally if you do nothing you be chidori at super speed and then crushed to the ground by my final attack. and what ever you have to try and block me will probally be taken care of*

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Chidori)-1000 Birds

*use his to break one of your walls around me and escape your spikes*

now...

ready for my three step instint kill technique...????

first off..

Raiton:Raigeki No Yoroi)-Lightning Style:Lightning Armor

Type:Defence
Chakra cost:15
Descripton: an armor of lightning that shocks any would be attackers(best used on taijutsu users).

then i use..
(Chidori)-1000 Birds

and finally i use...
(Raiton:Kumo Dageki no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Cloud Strike Skill
Chakra Cost:20
Description: A skill where the user utilizing a Lightning type Shunshin ability, will flow high up into the sky up into the air. For a few moments they remain stationary, as they come crashing down towards the opponent. Their entire body being a destructive lightning weapon, that when crashing down will create a rather large crater.

(notes: i do not take any damage because of my first move lightning armor. there is no way to dodge because o f my insane speed. because chidori any sheild you use will be destroyed and you will still be majorly hurt by my final attack. same goes if you go underground. and finally if you do nothing you be chidori at super speed and then crushed to the ground by my final attack. and what ever you have to try and block me will probally be taken care of*
o_- ****,you are really awesome XD
thx for the good training ;)