lol Post what you post the most.........

FlyingThunderGodHax

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,343 Reaction score:57
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
57
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What do you find yourself posting the most....
It doesn't have to be identical, but in general i.e (fail, u failed, this failed in so many ways)

Your turn​
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,710 Reaction score:1,191
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I find myself posting about the search bar more and more as people continue to use it less and less.
 

Rayder

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,569 Reaction score:435
Joined
Dec 22, 2011
Messages
9,569
Reaction score
435
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Uzumaki Naruta

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Messages:65,527 Reaction score:1,654
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
65,527
Reaction score
1,654
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Spaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!! :overjoy:

or


*Spams* O_O

I post these two a lot xd
 

Shin Kaito

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,810 Reaction score:352
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
8,810
Reaction score
352
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
huh??

this^
 

Hei

Supreme
Messages:23,898 Reaction score:1,602
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
23,898
Reaction score
1,602
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Supermacaquecool

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,432 Reaction score:503
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
3,432
Reaction score
503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think I post these three dots a lot: ...
 
Last edited:

Germanicus

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,679 Reaction score:244
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
3,679
Reaction score
244
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nothing identical in exact diction. Just the same basic idea of inane raving placed mainly to waste thirty seconds of people's lives. Does my heart good.
 

-God of War-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:6,332 Reaction score:316
Joined
Jun 3, 2011
Messages
6,332
Reaction score
316
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't know what I post the most. Maby the ''dude'' word. Or the three dots ''...''.
 

Negative Knight

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:17,245 Reaction score:1,306
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
17,245
Reaction score
1,306
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
"This thread is pointless "

^^That's pretty much what i say.
 

teravita9

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,360 Reaction score:397
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
5,360
Reaction score
397
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I post mostly memes or gifs and sometimes something trolly.

Well actually always...
 

-S-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Messages:41,396 Reaction score:2,409
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
41,396
Reaction score
2,409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Maybe 'lol', I used it when Im not interested in talking...

Lol.
 

Nimmy

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:26,000 Reaction score:981
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
26,000
Reaction score
981
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't know a particular post I use the most, but I say "lovely" a lot. Or so I've been told.
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:38,992 Reaction score:1,833
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,992
Reaction score
1,833
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
"..."
"well"
":uruhara:"
">.<"
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:19,000 Reaction score:1,816
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I use xd alot, but always in a sentence, which varies.
 

kmrasengan

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,766 Reaction score:648
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
5,766
Reaction score
648
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i think i use "cool" and "awesome" alot
 

wridacule

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,409 Reaction score:198
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
2,409
Reaction score
198
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Nathan

dead
Immortal
Messages:54,415 Reaction score:4,182
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,415
Reaction score
4,182
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I type mate a lot.
 

Mandy

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Messages:48,132 Reaction score:691
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
48,132
Reaction score
691
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I type "omg" or "dude" a lot :3
 
Top