lol Post what you post the most.........

FlyingThunderGodHax

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,343 posts 57 reactions
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
57
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What do you find yourself posting the most....
It doesn't have to be identical, but in general i.e (fail, u failed, this failed in so many ways)

Your turn​
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,710 posts 1,191 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I find myself posting about the search bar more and more as people continue to use it less and less.
 

Rayder

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,569 posts 435 reactions
Joined
Dec 22, 2011
Messages
9,569
Reaction score
435
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Uzumaki Naruta

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
65,527 posts 1,654 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
65,527
Reaction score
1,654
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Spaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!! :overjoy:

or


*Spams* O_O

I post these two a lot xd
 

Shin Kaito

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,810 posts 352 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
8,810
Reaction score
352
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
huh??

this^
 

Hei

Supreme
23,898 posts 1,602 reactions
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
23,898
Reaction score
1,602
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Supermacaquecool

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,432 posts 503 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
3,432
Reaction score
503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think I post these three dots a lot: ...
 
Last edited:

Germanicus

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,679 posts 244 reactions
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
3,679
Reaction score
244
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nothing identical in exact diction. Just the same basic idea of inane raving placed mainly to waste thirty seconds of people's lives. Does my heart good.
 

-God of War-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,332 posts 316 reactions
Joined
Jun 3, 2011
Messages
6,332
Reaction score
316
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't know what I post the most. Maby the ''dude'' word. Or the three dots ''...''.
 

Negative Knight

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,245 posts 1,306 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
17,245
Reaction score
1,306
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
"This thread is pointless "

^^That's pretty much what i say.
 

teravita9

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,360 posts 397 reactions
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
5,360
Reaction score
397
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I post mostly memes or gifs and sometimes something trolly.

Well actually always...
 

-S-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
41,396 posts 2,409 reactions
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
41,396
Reaction score
2,409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Maybe 'lol', I used it when Im not interested in talking...

Lol.
 

Nimmy

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
26,000 posts 981 reactions
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
26,000
Reaction score
981
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't know a particular post I use the most, but I say "lovely" a lot. Or so I've been told.
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,992 posts 1,833 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,992
Reaction score
1,833
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
"..."
"well"
":uruhara:"
">.<"
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,000 posts 1,816 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I use xd alot, but always in a sentence, which varies.
 

kmrasengan

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,766 posts 648 reactions
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
5,766
Reaction score
648
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i think i use "cool" and "awesome" alot
 

wridacule

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,409 posts 198 reactions
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
2,409
Reaction score
198
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Nathan

dead
Immortal
54,415 posts 4,182 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,415
Reaction score
4,182
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I type mate a lot.
 

Mandy

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
48,132 posts 691 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
48,132
Reaction score
691
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I type "omg" or "dude" a lot :3
 
Top