Uchiha Sutona

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a very logical point of view, I hope all of you understand.

Sasuke could barely withstand all the meteorite he even said "Shit, they just keep coming!"

Naruto took care of them with 6 tailed beast rasenshuriken, without trying, and at the same time watching out for Sasuke.

Obviously Naruto is above Sasuke, however... as Obito, and Madara have both said... its only when both eyes are together that they unleash their true potential. As soon as Sasuke achieves the right "Rinnegan" he will become on par with Naruto.

However, I will credit Sasuke because without him, they would of all been ****ed by now. Naruto does have the strength and power to take down Madara but without Sasukes intelligence and techniques, they would of fallen victim to the Infinite Tskuyomi.

Reactions: phantomlord22

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto>Sasuke ?
You must be registered for see images

You should thank Sasuke for protecting Naruto and the rest of team 7 from IT.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that's how you wanna look at it, sure. I didn't know handling meteorites was a testament of superiority though.

You're right though. Sasuke did pretty good this chapter. I hope he does awaken it in both eyes, having it in one eye looks strange :/

Uchiha Sutona

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basing strength on the amount of rocks destroyed is illogical.
No, your misunderstanding what I meant. Im not going off of strength alone, I'm going off of what each can handle. Sasuke can't handle these rocks, yet naruto could. I am also stating that with time, Sasuke will become on par with Naruto because he has yet to unlock the right "Rinnegan".

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, your misunderstanding what I meant. Im not going off of strength alone, I'm going off of what each can handle. Sasuke can't handle these rocks, yet naruto could. I am also stating that with time, Sasuke will become on par with Naruto because he has yet to unlock the right "Rinnegan".
You contradicted yourself in one post. Sasuke couldn't handle multiple rocks therefore he's not on par with Naruto. You said it yourself.

TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What kind of dumb shet logic is that? A strong one need to be protected by a weak one or get one shot gg like a fodder?

By the way, your logic has way too much fallacy XD

Douryoku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

l0l. That's comparable to asserting that one mathematician is less able than another if he cannot solve a particular problem (he may well know far more mathematics).​

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's just wrong...

Sasuke's new abilities are to break down opponents powers' mechanism and use guerrilla tactics while Naruto is an all-out battalion himself...

It was more suited for him to launch a big attack to overcome those meteorites...

Uchiha Sutona

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You contradicted yourself in one post. Sasuke couldn't handle multiple rocks therefore he's not on par with Naruto. You said it yourself.
Dude I never said anything about "strength" nor did I even use the word "strength" in my original post. Im not talking about strength, your the one who first used the word. If Sasuke, who can't handle a bunch of inanimate boulders, what makes him think he can take on Naruto, who destroyed all of the boulders in one swoop?