Arekaloka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't wanna naruto show end i really like this show and i think that will be never show exciting series like naruto not bleach or not even death note
is there any one agree me plz write Ur opinions

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea i agree the story is just unique its not all about fighting more about the world and people in Naruto i enjoyed every single episode in the beggining of naruto Bleach cant compare with the story

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeesh, it ain't a way of life, it's just an anime/manga. And besides, these is what the people exactly felt when they found out Dragon Ball was going to end.

In any case, like Dragon Ball, there will be another manga/anime series which would be way awesome than the previous one. Stories end, so you have to continue on xD

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeesh, it ain't a way of life, it's just an anime/manga. And besides, these is what the people exactly felt when they found out Dragon Ball was going to end.

In any case, like Dragon Ball, there will be another manga/anime series which would be way awesome than the previous one. Stories end, so you have to continue on xD
True That

Shogun

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is not the end of the world when Naruto ends. One awesome thing about anime and manga is that when one series ends there are hundreds of series out there to try and tons of good series that are as good if not better than Naruto.

<3 Pesh <3

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't wanna naruto show end i really like this show and i think that will be never show exciting series like naruto not bleach or not even death note
is there any one agree me plz write Ur opinions
hmmm watch tengen toppa gurren laggan(better than naruto),you can also watch hunterxhunter(better than naruto),bleach(better than naruto),tenjou tenge(better than naruto)i could make a long list but i dont have the time =/