DeathPulse16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im stoked to actually be going this year. Itll be a real treat. Im bummed they announced quantam break wont be showing but, everything looks fantastic. Im hoping for a halo 2 remake announcement and maybe mass effect 4 news.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mmm, that sound better than Destiny.. Halo 2 was my game! I got to 44 legit, which was a freakin chore.
Wow nice. The ranking system was harder in H2 than H3, right? I could barely get a 50 in MLG xD

OT: H5 better be good. This is 343's laste chance to redeem themselves for that sh*tty H4 game. I want no bloom, abilities, loadouts, killstreaks, etc. Just some classic Halo gameplay. Pokemon omega ruby is gunna be hawt.

DeathPulse16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow nice. The ranking system was harder in H2 than H3, right? I could barely get a 50 in MLG xD

OT: H5 better be good. This is 343's laste chance to redeem themselves for that sh*tty H4 game. I want no bloom, abilities, loadouts, killstreaks, etc. Just some classic Halo gameplay. Pokemon omega ruby is gunna be hawt.
I actually enjoyed halo 4 rather alot, it was just a change it pace. It turned out better than I honestly expected and the multiplayer was pretty well balanced. They coouldve used better game modes and I was rather disappointed with forge

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tom Clancy’s The Division
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Uncharted 4
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire