BlueMeteor

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been trying to figure out which kages are related and I think I'm right but correct me if you know something I dont.

Hokages:
So we know:
Hashirama and Tobirama were senju brothers. And it's been said that tsunade is the granddaughter of hashi so she would fall into this group
Hiruzen was from the sarutobi clan
Minato and Naruto were related.
Kakashi is not related to others

So I've been trying to figure out the other villages.

Raikages: we know that the 4th raikage was the son of the third and minato said that his lineage was strong so I'm just assuming that the second raikage was the dad of the third and the first was the dad of the second. However I'm pretty sure Darui is in no way related to the 4th.

Tsuchikage: pretty sure the first tsuchikage is related to ohnoki and we know that kurotsuchi is the granddaughter of ohnoki so that leaves us with Mu. He could be related to the first but I don't think so.

Mizukage: as far as I've seen none of them are related.

Kazekage: this is where I am stuck. I read on naruto wiki that the assassination of the 4th kazekage was called a curse of his bloodline because all the kazekage before him were also assassinated. Does this mean that they were all related? The first kazekage looks like he could be related to gaaras dad but idk about the second.

Let me know if you see anything wrong