PIOLO

Regular
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Limbo is without a doubt the most invincible technique in the series: I will point it out below.

You must be registered for see images

Using his Rinnegan, Madara is able to project shadows of himself into the invisible world known as Limbo (輪墓, Rinbo, Literally meaning: Wheel Grave), which is generally impossible to detect or visually perceive. The shadows can operate independently of the user, attacking and restraining target(s) or defending the original body from harm. With both his Rinnegan, Madara was shown producing up to five shadows. Madara's shadow was strong enough to repel all nine tailed beasts in a single instance, he is also capable of switching places with his shadows at any time. To the naked eye, it appeared to be the act of an invisible force.[2] Madara prioritises keeping the technique's mechanics a secret, to enable him to use it as his trump card. However, Naruto Uzumaki gained the ability to sense the shadows' presence using his Six Paths Sage Mode, while Sasuke Uchiha was able to see the shadows perfectly with his Rinnegan.

Limbo is the most overpowered technique for the reasons pointed below:

• It is invisible to all eyes apart the Rinnegan, and is completely impossible to sense unless one possess the Rikudou Senjutsu. Because very few characters possess these components - 6 holding the Rinnegan and 4 being Rikudou Senjutsu - it makes every character look weak in front of Limbo. Bijuus were an example of that; they were smacked like baseball bats.

• It is immune to all Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu unless one possess Hagoromo's Chakra. This was shown when Sasuke's sword slipped through Limbo when throwing toward it, as well as explained by Sasuke. [ ] We know for a fact, only few people possess Hagoromo's Chakra, and by this no one will have a chance of damaging Limbo.

• It's proven to be immortal. The only times Limbo was permanently out of the Limbo is when, Naruto physically sealed it and when Madara (the user himself) died. And it is not simple Fuinjutsu; it was Shukaku's best Fuinjutsu strengthened by Hagoromo's Senjutsu. In other words, Limbo is unbeatable if those circumstances are not applicable.

• It's basically a versatile version of Amenotejikara, meaning it can teleport/substitute through the use of clones. It was shown to substitute with Madara when he was about to be sealed by the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei, much like how Sasuke could substitute with an object. Given there are 5 Limbos, with each projected anywhere at a specific space, Madara could simply substitute with them in form of teleportation.

• It's a clone of the user, meaning its Taijutsu, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are as powerful as the user. Given that Madara is a user of this Jutsu, the only user, Limbo is practically invincible. whereas its proven under the licensed by kishi that limbo can use ninjutsu

• the fact that a total of five susano whereas the four of them is untouchable and cannot be seen:cool:

[video=youtube;zpSfHXP8yTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpSfHXP8yTE[/video]

Last edited:

Lia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Limbo Hengoku is by far my favorite jutsu. Not because it is nearly impossible to fight, but I love Rinnegan and invisible clones are cool.
But Kishimoto fuqed up very badly.

It would've been better if Sasuke was only able to see Limbos and Naruto was only able to hurt the clones, but NOT able to sense them. That would've needed some REAL teamwork of Naruto and Sasuke to beat Madara.

Reactions: Skull Knight

Ootoriyu Jin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes databook states Limbo has equal skill(s)/ abilitie(s) as the original so they can use Ninjutsu.

And before anyone who tries to argue what the databook says is different, I can read Japanese so don't give me the "plural" BS.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Limbo Hengoku is by far my favorite jutsu. Not because it is nearly impossible to fight, but I love Rinnegan and invisible clones are cool.
But Kishimoto fuqed up very badly.

It would've been better if Sasuke was only able to see Limbos and Naruto was only able to hurt the clones, but NOT able to sense them. That would've needed some REAL teamwork of Naruto and Sasuke to beat Madara.
First part kishi f***ed up with Madara & BZ thing :(
Second part that would have been awesome :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lia

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea limbo is bastardly overpowered, that's what I have been telling ma homies, they fail to comprehend how hax it is, immune to everything bar senjutsu, equal strength with madara, block any physical attack with no damage, madara can switch locations with it anytime, not to mention madaras weakness with 1 eye is no more, coz two rinnegans give him 5 limbos or four, maybe with rinnesharingan he can use 5, anybody bar kaguya or hags gets raped hard

rinnegan human puppet

Veteran
Kin
17💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ Bold When?
Naruto can reattain TSB. It's not out of his reach. :win:
Did you miss the part where Naruto's clones were gone and LIMBO was still around?

Naruto can reattain TSB now LMFAO, just stop Madara is a tier above Naruto. LIMBO has smacked the shit out of Naruto.

hey atleast Naruto tried to fight LIMBO unlike sasuke who sat there yelling at naruto to do something.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did you miss the part where Naruto's clones were gone and LIMBO was still around?

Naruto can reattain TSB now LMFAO, just stop Madara is a tier above Naruto. LIMBO has smacked the shit out of Naruto.

hey atleast Naruto tried to fight LIMBO unlike sasuke who sat there yelling at naruto to do something.
I'm sure he can reattain TSB. However I'm not denying that Madara beats Naruto.

Chapter 679, the limbo clones were still there, Narutos bunshin were not.
You must be registered for see images
It was never shown that they got beaten by the clones. Imo it was because of IT. Or Naruto released the jutsu.

Lia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was never shown that they got beaten by the clones. Imo it was because of IT. Or Naruto released the jutsu.
So do you also doubt that Madara was the one who made the 5 Kage bleed out? We never saw him doing it. Please, come on. Why would Naruto release his clones who should keep the limbo clones busy? That doesn't make any sense.

rinnegan human puppet

Veteran
Kin
17💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure he can reattain TSB. However I'm not denying that Madara beats Naruto.

lmao what? how? provide proof that naruto somehow can create new TSBs.

Why would naruto release clones fighting limbo?

IT is a ray of light not an actual physical thing that can cause harm, all it does is Trap you in the genjutsu, so the clones werent destroyed by the genjutsu.

Last edited:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have to say Amaterasu is, a wielder of the Rinnegan and Mangekyo with Amaterasu is virtually untouchable and can dodge Limbo clones, I'm pretty sure the flame would also work on the clones since Sage chakra is Senjutsu.