Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Our Kekkei Genkai, the Byakugan, gives us the ability to see chakra and chakra networks. We also have telescopic vision as well as a 360 degree field of vision that has a single blind-spot, located at the back of the neck where the brain stem and spine connect. Through the use of these abilities, our ancestors created a form of Taijutsu, known as the Jyuuken, that involves the insertion of chakra into our opponents, whether it be to block the flow of their chakra network through targetting their Tenketsu, or causing damage to their internal organs.

>_>

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Our Kekkei Genkai, the Byakugan, gives us the ability to see chakra and chakra networks. We also have telescopic vision as well as a 360 degree field of vision that has a single blind-spot, located at the back of the neck where the brain stem and spine connect. Through the use of these abilities, our ancestors created a form of Taijutsu, known as the Jyuuken, that involves the insertion of chakra into our opponents, whether it be to block the flow of their chakra network through targetting their Tenketsu, or causing damage to their internal organs.

>_>
Bla Bla Bla. Lets stick with Byakugan alone. Why is the Byakugan so great?

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because, while it lacks the Sharingan's tracking ability, it covers all of the Sharingan's chakra-seeing faults. Both Doujutsus can see chakra, but the Sharingan can be put out of commission if the person who has it is surrounded by chakra, making their ability to see chakra not only their greatest asset but also their greatest weakness. In the Byakugan's case, the chakra can be seen, but the user can merely look past the chakra and see their enemy. This is only one major point. I'd say it's mainly because, if you have the Byakugan, your opponent can't hide from you.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because, while it lacks the Sharingan's tracking ability, it covers all of the Sharingan's chakra-seeing faults. Both Doujutsus can see chakra, but the Sharingan can be put out of commission if the person who has it is surrounded by chakra, making their ability to see chakra not only their greatest asset but also their greatest weakness. In the Byakugan's case, the chakra can be seen, but the user can merely look past the chakra and see their enemy. This is only one major point. I'd say it's mainly because, if you have the Byakugan, your opponent can't hide from you.
Nice ;)

About the telescopic vision, how far can you see?

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe that it varies among user to user and is determined by the amount of practice the user puts into that ability, as Byakugan users have been known to have enhanced the distances at which they could see over time. Perhaps in the RP it is determined by rank? At my current level, I'm not sure how far I am capable of seeing. I believe it may also have to do with the Branch from which the user is from. (Neji, side branch, can see for up to 800 m. Hinata, main branch, can see up to 10 km.) Perhaps main branch members can see farther. (Side note: My bio is a member of the main branch. >_>)

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe that it varies among user to user and is determined by the amount of practice the user puts into that ability, as Byakugan users have been known to have enhanced the distances at which they could see over time. Perhaps in the RP it is determined by rank? At my current level, I'm not sure how far I am capable of seeing. I believe it may also have to do with the Branch from which the user is from. (Neji, side branch, can see for up to 800 m. Hinata, main branch, can see up to 10 km.) Perhaps main branch members can see farther. (Side note: My bio is a member of the main branch. >_>)
I say you can see, with your rank, about 5 km if you put effort in it. Good?
It would be nice to put it in your bio, when you decide to update it again.

Okay, Byakugan aside, with our eyes comes a very interesting style, the Gentle Fist. The Gentle fist is about using chakra along with our taijutsu, to deal internal damage to the internal organs directly, instead of external damage.
I'll give you Gentle Fist training in 3 phases. The first one is about using your palms, charging chakra through them to release chakra blasts as you strike your opponent.

This is nice to affect a wide area on the opponent's body, able to affect entire organs and systems, depending on the power you put in the blast. It is also great to cause spread out blunt damage, or create farther ranged attacks.

What I want you to do is charge chakra on your hand. Then I want you to quickly extend the arm, palming the air in front of you. Once in the limit, release all the chakra you stored on your hand, preforming a chakra blast from your palm. Retract the hand, and do the same with the other hand. Repeat until you feel good.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I bend my knees as I slide my left foot forward and my right foot back. I place my left hand in front of me just below my face and bend my right arm as I move it backwards. I straighten my hand into a palm-striking form and hold it steadily next to my torso. I begin to focus a significant amount of chakra into my hand, focusing on my entire chakra flow as I do so. I then simultaneously shift my weight onto my left knee as I thrust my right palm forward, forcing the raw chakra forward with as much force as I can once my arm reaches its full length, attempting to have it keep a general shape so that it only moves in one direction. All the while I keep a wary watch on my chakra flow, so as to not have it waver, should I need to focus it elsewhere. Immediately after that strike is finished, I slide my feet into the positions opposite of the ones they were in initially, moving forward slightly as I do so. I then focus chakra into my left hand, which I straighten into a palm-strike position and begin to follow up with the same set-up, attempting to work more on the structure of the chakra blast, keeping it more compact in order for it to have a more forceful punch. I perform the steps yet again with the right hand, focusing on keeping enough chakra into the blast to sustain it as it moves farther away. I then proceed to look at you with wide, hopeful eyes, searching for acceptance.*

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good ;)

Now I want you to picture an opponent standing in front of you. I want you to strike both his arms outwards with your palms, creating an opening on your opponent to deal 2 quick strikes, to the belly and to the chest, finishing up with an uppercut to the chin. Of course, I want as much description as the one you used just now.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I imagine that there is a target in front of me and make a slight, quick forward movement, bending both of my legs slightly. I bring each of my palms in front of my chest, sticking my elbows outward, simultaneously focusing chakra into both of my palms. I keep equal focus on the steadiness of my chakra flow as on the target in front of me as I quickly extend my arms, palm-striking both of the enemy's arms simultaneously, shooting the chakra from my hands upon contact, attempting to have it quickly be released into the opponent. The force of this would cause his arms to fly backwards, possibly causing some some disruption in his circulatory system (Though, I'm not sure if veins would burst.) as well as to the un-targeted Chakra Network. As he is now wide open for attack and is probably stumbling backward somewhat, I quickly slide my left foot forward and then in a quick 360 degree angle, placing my left foot in front of me and my right behind. I quickly shift my weight onto the left leg, focusing chakra into my right palm, I quickly strike his chest over the area of his heart with moderate physical strength, showing that I know the real strength of the attack lies in the force of the chakra, which I then release into his body, causing pressure to be put on the heart (Maybe this could cause a murmur?), causing presumably intense pain, as he then stumbles backward more. As I retract my arm, I focus chakra into my left palm, sliding my right foot, which was behind me, to my left, causing me to make a 180 degree spin, putting my right foot in front, switching the positions of my feet as this moves me slightly forward, keeping me in distance. Just as my spin completes, I immediately shift my weight to my right leg, striking with my left palm on the left side of the rib-cage, yet again making the chakra enter upon touch, targeting his right lung (Possibly causing it to collapse, or making the enemy become winded briefly), as the opponent moves backwards even more, if he's still standing he will probably now attempt to move to grab/protect his chest. As I retract my left palm, I slide my feet close together, bending my knees low, focusing my chakra into right palm once more, and yet again keeping my chakra flow steady, I lunge upward, striking the bottom of his chin with my palm from below, trying to make this finishing blow have even more force as I force the chakra through on contact, possibly crushing the eso****us (Maybe even causing some sort of damage to the brain.), causing the enemy to possibly fly back a small distance. I then straighten myself, realizing that I have just viciously assaulted the empty space in front of me. I then look to you, hoping that I didn't misconstrue your instruction.*

(Sorry for the late response. I'll try to be more diligent from now on.)

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I imagine that there is a target in front of me and make a slight, quick forward movement, bending both of my legs slightly. I bring each of my palms in front of my chest, sticking my elbows outward, simultaneously focusing chakra into both of my palms. I keep equal focus on the steadiness of my chakra flow as on the target in front of me as I quickly extend my arms, palm-striking both of the enemy's arms simultaneously, shooting the chakra from my hands upon contact, attempting to have it quickly be released into the opponent. The force of this would cause his arms to fly backwards, possibly causing some some disruption in his circulatory system (Though, I'm not sure if veins would burst.) as well as to the un-targeted Chakra Network. As he is now wide open for attack and is probably stumbling backward somewhat, I quickly slide my left foot forward and then in a quick 360 degree angle, placing my left foot in front of me and my right behind. I quickly shift my weight onto the left leg, focusing chakra into my right palm, I quickly strike his chest over the area of his heart with moderate physical strength, showing that I know the real strength of the attack lies in the force of the chakra, which I then release into his body, causing pressure to be put on the heart (Maybe this could cause a murmur?), causing presumably intense pain, as he then stumbles backward more. As I retract my arm, I focus chakra into my left palm, sliding my right foot, which was behind me, to my left, causing me to make a 180 degree spin, putting my right foot in front, switching the positions of my feet as this moves me slightly forward, keeping me in distance. Just as my spin completes, I immediately shift my weight to my right leg, striking with my left palm on the left side of the rib-cage, yet again making the chakra enter upon touch, targeting his right lung (Possibly causing it to collapse, or making the enemy become winded briefly), as the opponent moves backwards even more, if he's still standing he will probably now attempt to move to grab/protect his chest. As I retract my left palm, I slide my feet close together, bending my knees low, focusing my chakra into right palm once more, and yet again keeping my chakra flow steady, I lunge upward, striking the bottom of his chin with my palm from below, trying to make this finishing blow have even more force as I force the chakra through on contact, possibly crushing the eso****us (Maybe even causing some sort of damage to the brain.), causing the enemy to possibly fly back a small distance. I then straighten myself, realizing that I have just viciously assaulted the empty space in front of me. I then look to you, hoping that I didn't misconstrue your instruction.*

(Sorry for the late response. I'll try to be more diligent from now on.)
FIVE STARS!!! Though remember that these are spread chakra blast, and thus affect large tissues and organs. They aren't very good to affect localized points, such as veins or nerves, and will not pack much damage to muscle tissue.

Thus the first blasts to the arms would not burst any veins, they will only put a bit of stress on the muscles, similar to an external assault. Only when you combine both strength and chakra burst will you be able to pack more damage to the muscles. But your description for the damage on the Heart, Lungs, Eso****us and the Brain (yes, it will damage the brain) were very good.

Again, these are spread out chakra bursts, released from your palms, which means a wide area of release, and thus a wide area of effect. Great for organ damage, not so great for small tissue damage, and are just as strong as external damage to the muscles, and thus must be combine with strength to severely affect the muscles (but no need for strength to damage the organs).

The techniques you learned with this method are:

(Tenketsu Shouda) - Chakra Point Pound

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description:The user hits the tenketsu of the heart with gentle fist causing damage to there heart.
_____
(Hyuuga Ryuu Taijutsu) - Hyuuga Style Taijutsu

Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description:a mini barrage of gentle fist that equal 16 strikes.

(Hakke Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams Air Palm

Range:Close-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30(+5 if they hit an object)
Description:The user pushes chakra out of there palm that blows away there opponent.

(Hakke Shinten Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams 4 Heavenly empty palm

Range:Close-MId
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40(+8 if opponent hits an object)
Description:A burst fire of empty palms that do mor damage.

(Hakke Hazangeki) - 8 Trigrams Moutain Crusher

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Close
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/A(+65 if used as an attack)
Description:An up close attack were the user pushes a huge amount of chakra into there opponents body that destroys the internal organs and can level any wall.

Now the following ones will use the same method, but instead of attacking organs, you will aim to disrupt the chakra pathway. Not by aiming at the chakra points alone, but by aiming at the whole chakra pathway as a whole. The effects for both techniques are described in the description.

(Hyaku Retsushou) - 100 power palms

Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description:A weaker version of 64 plams where the user strikes 100 times with gentle fist.This justu cuts chakra flow of opponent by half for one turn.

(Hakurou Tenbu) - Heaven`s Dance of Hazy White

Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:A higher variation of the 100 power palms.The user makes ther chakra more stronger and visable.The user strikes with more force then regular and stops chakra flow by half and for one turn to the enemy.

With this one, you will aim for each gate, do you know where each is? (reply in your post)

(Zessho Hachimon Hougeki) - 8 Gates Assault

Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:Attack on the 8 gates them self that stops flow of chakra completely for two turns after the opponent is hit by it.

Okay, this all for the First Gentle Fist Form, the Raw Chakra Pound (I'm always changing the name because I'm making this up as I go along. It's just a way to organize my training)

Either way, all the exercises I made you do are actual attack methods you can employ on a battle. You can use description only for the attacks I mentioned above, which means you don't have to waste your 3 jutsus per round. Either way, every time you do post a jutsu, I hope you employ as much written description as you feel necessary.

Before we move on to the second form, do you have any questions?

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I remember correctly, the first two gates are located in the brain, the next five (3-7) are positioned subsequently in a vertical, downward line on the spinal chord, and the final gate is in the heart.

My main question is: Just how severe is the damage to vital organs with this form? If I were to land a few strikes that targeted someone's brain or heart, would it be fatal?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I remember correctly, the first two gates are located in the brain, the next five (3-7) are positioned subsequently in a vertical, downward line on the spinal chord, and the final gate is in the heart.

My main question is: Just how severe is the damage to vital organs with this form? If I were to land a few strikes that targeted someone's brain or heart, would it be fatal?
Yes. One pound to Hinata's heart from Genin Neji was enough to almost kill her without medical assistance. A well landed strike to the heart or any other vital organ is most likely match over for your opponent. Multiple strikes mean immediate death. Same with lungs/neck and brain. Stomach, kidneys etc mean lots of pain too.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh okay. That pretty much clears that up.

One more question: Is this the form that Neji used in his fight against Kidomaru in part one when he was using the Jyuuken to cut through the chakra-infused webs/strings? He mentioned that it could be used to destroy any chakra-based substance, how should I go about using that in battle?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh okay. That pretty much clears that up.

One more question: Is this the form that Neji used in his fight against Kidomaru in part one when he was using the Jyuuken to cut through the chakra-infused webs/strings? He mentioned that it could be used to destroy any chakra-based substance, how should I go about using that in battle?
Nope. That form is the second form. This is just raw burst of chakra that don't cut through anything. Without further ado, let me introduce the second form:

Secong Gentle Fist Form: Razor Chakra

Now you will focus chakra on your hands, but instead of releasing it all at once through the palm, I want you to keep releasing it steadily through your ring and index fingertips. I want you to create a tiny but sharp chakra knife from your fingers. With this form, your chakra will be more localized, and thus will have more physical power. It will be able to cut through the skin, though harmlessly, and affect the Chakra Points inside which you can see with your Byakugan. With this technique, you will not be able to affect organs, but you will be able to aim for thin nerves and veins, especially in weak parts of the body such as the inside of the elbow, the wrists, the armpits, etc.

I want you to imagine that an opponent is throwing all his weight into a right hook. I want you to lean to the left, to dodge his fist, and hit his wrist with your chakra knife. Then step forward and hit his arm pit as you place yourself behind his right shoulder, and then I want you to slam your palm on the back of your head.

You know the drill, I want to know the exact nerves you're aiming for (and area on the brain), and the consequences of such hits. You can compliment this move with a couple of knife fingers to the chakra points around his arm and shoulder, to close the chakra system of his right arm.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Holds my hands in front of me, focusing on my chakra flow, focusing towards the entirety of my hands. I pause for a moment, familiarizing myself with constantly feeding the chakra to the two locations, focusing on sustaining an unwavering flow. I then begin to focus more on the shape of the emanating chakra, extending my index and middle fingers fully, while bending my ring and little fingers on each hand, bringing my thumbs into the creases of the two extended fingers. I focus the flow of chakra along the length of my two extended fingers, making the chakra flow out of the end of those fingertips. I then attempt to shape this into a small point in between my two fingers, making it as fine as possible, all the while focusing on maintaining the flow of chakra to that area. I then stop doing this. I then begin imagining that an enemy is close to me, starting to attempt to hit me with a right hook. As the enemy's fist moves to the left side of my head, I quickly bend my knees, lowering myself below the point that his fist is nearing. I then focus a steady flow of chakra into my fingers as I make the finger-striking hand position with my right hand, focusing on making a very fine, sharp point. I then slide my left foot to the enemy's right side, striking at the left side of the wrist of the enemy's right arm (which he is attacking with.), and then quickly sliding my fingers across, causing the slicing of the Ulnar and Radial arteries, which would cause significant blood loss in a relatively short time. (With every heart beat, blood is released from the sliced vessel. This wound, if left untreated will cause a series of circulatory problems that will eventually result in circulatory collapse and then cardiac arrest.) The Ulnar and Radial nerves are also cut, causing the fingers, hand, and significant part of the arm to become numb and immovable(due to the muscles in the forearm and hand that are now unresponsive.), which should probably cause shock, heightening the heart rate, increasing the rate of internal bleeding. The enemy, in the heat of the moment of his full force punch, probably would just be noticing the effects of that first hit as I, retaining the sharp chakra point on both hands, quickly perform three quick strikes, the first two of which target the tenketsu just above the elbow, below the circular formation with the left hand and the tenketsu on the circular formation on the inner side of the arm with the right hand, precisely pointing into the tenketsu, causing it to close, blocking all chakra from moving through those individual vessels past those points. I then proceed with the third strike on the tenketsu on the under side of the arm with the left hand, near the shoulder, above the circular formation, in the middle of two other vessels, effectively blocking chakra from the area just above the elbow and below. As I continue my slide, my body just now moving past his side, I use my right hand to strike the front part of the armpit where the arm and torso meet, severing the right Axillary artery which, by proxy, severs the right subclavian artery that transports blood to the right arm, causing more internal bleeding. This also causes the severing of the Brachial Plexus, leaving the enemy with the ability to do no more than move the top of the right shoulder. As I retract my hand from the last strike, I halt my sliding with my left foot and slide my right foot immediately forward, turning my torso and head to the left so as to face the enemy, putting me behind him, slightly to his right side, behind his shoulder as he finishes his strike, hitting the air in front of him. I then quickly shift my weight forward on to my left leg, which stayed in place as my right one became the one behind me, striking towards the back of his head with my right hand, focusing chakra into it as it nears its target. Upon contact with the back of the enemy's head, I release the chakra into the enemy, damaging the cerebellum, causing the enemy to lose some control over his motor skills, leaving him incapable of being precise in his movements. Aside from the damage taken from the other techniques, he now finds basic motor skills to be quite a challenge and fighting me is now completely out of the question.*

Last edited:

The Doctor

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*holds my hands in front of me, focusing on my chakra flow, focusing towards the entirety of my hands. I pause for a moment, familiarizing myself with constantly feeding the chakra to the two locations, focusing on sustaining an unwavering flow. I then begin to focus more on the shape of the emanating chakra, extending my index and middle fingers fully, while bending my ring and little fingers on each hand, bringing my thumbs into the creases of the two extended fingers. I focus the flow of chakra along the length of my two extended fingers, making the chakra flow out of the end of those fingertips. I then attempt to shape this into a small point in between my two fingers, making it as fine as possible, all the while focusing on maintaining the flow of chakra to that area. I then stop doing this. I then begin imagining that an enemy is close to me, starting to attempt to hit me with a right hook. As the enemy's fist moves to the left side of my head, i quickly bend my knees, lowering myself below the point that his fist is nearing. I then focus a steady flow of chakra into my fingers as i make the finger-striking hand position with my right hand, focusing on making a very fine, sharp point. I then slide my left foot to the enemy's right side, striking at the left side of the wrist of the enemy's right arm (which he is attacking with.), and then quickly sliding my fingers across, causing the slicing of the ulnar and radial arteries, which would cause significant blood loss in a relatively short time. (with every heart beat, blood is released from the sliced vessel. This wound, if left untreated will cause a series of circulatory problems that will eventually result in circulatory collapse and then cardiac arrest.) the ulnar and radial nerves are also cut, causing the fingers, hand, and significant part of the arm to become numb and immovable(due to the muscles in the forearm and hand that are now unresponsive.), which should probably cause shock, heightening the heart rate, increasing the rate of internal bleeding. The enemy, in the heat of the moment of his full force punch, probably would just be noticing the effects of that first hit as i, retaining the sharp chakra point on both hands, quickly perform three quick strikes, the first two of which target the tenketsu just above the elbow, below the circular formation with the left hand and the tenketsu on the circular formation on the inner side of the arm with the right hand, precisely pointing into the tenketsu, causing it to close, blocking all chakra from moving through those individual vessels past those points. I then proceed with the third strike on the tenketsu on the under side of the arm with the left hand, near the shoulder, above the circular formation, in the middle of two other vessels, effectively blocking chakra from the area just above the elbow and below. As i continue my slide, my body just now moving past his side, i use my right hand to strike the front part of the armpit where the arm and torso meet, severing the right axillary artery which, by proxy, severs the right subclavian artery that transports blood to the right arm, causing more internal bleeding. This also causes the severing of the brachial plexus, leaving the enemy with the ability to do no more than move the top of the right shoulder. As i retract my hand from the last strike, i halt my sliding with my left foot and slide my right foot immediately forward, turning my torso and head to the left so as to face the enemy, putting me behind him, slightly to his right side, behind his shoulder as he finishes his strike, hitting the air in front of him. I then quickly shift my weight forward on to my left leg, which stayed in place as my right one became the one behind me, striking towards the back of his head with my right hand, focusing chakra into it as it nears its target. Upon contact with the back of the enemy's head, i release the chakra into the enemy, damaging the cerebellum, causing the enemy to lose some control over his motor skills, leaving him incapable of being precise in his movements. Aside from the damage taken from the other techniques, he now finds basic motor skills to be quite a challenge and fighting me is now completely out of the question.*
breathe man breathe!