Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well the game is on tonight and I'm on NB to pass time until then. I should get off the computer tho z.z

O__O that's what

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton: Harinezumi no Mayowasu ) Lightning Release: Deceiving Porcupine

Range: Physical Touch
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user is able to expell lightning chakra from up to 3 adjacent Chakra Points, and insert it on the opponent's Nervous System. This technique works best if the user releases the lightning from the finger's chakra points, and the chakra power has the ability to paralize the opponent's muscles completly. If expelled from any other chakra point, the user can only paralize the arm or leg touched. (This doesn't apply to Gentle Fist users).
*Lasts 1 turn*
*Can only be used twice*

it's pretty basic. Lightning chakra expelled from the finger tips. I've seen it used like shaking hands but could be used through any physical touch.

lol not much of an analysis. I'm not like most of yall who can bring out paragraphs of analysis.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol it's simple enough. Any physical touch can be used, even if you didn't initiate it. It works through cloth, but not through armor (steel, leather, etc). If not through your fingers, it can only affect a part of the body, not the whole body.

Questions?