Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello there student :)

Alright so even though you have done this before, please answer the following.

- What is Lightning in the Naruto Universe?
- What is Lightning strong and weak against and why?
- Name three prominent Lightning users in the Manga.
- Post the last Jutsu you learned and preform it.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okie Dokie sempai!!
  • Lightning is one of the 5 basic elements int he Narutoverse. It is generated by he vibrations of the user's chakra and are fast, but not as much as real lightning. It is capable of paralyzing the enemy to restrict their movements and kill them off That's all I can think of :shy:
  • Lightning is strong against Earth because Lightning can easily travel through it and break it down. Lightning is weak against Wind because it separates its particles and breaks it apart
  • Three users would be A, Bee, and Kakashi
  • *I close my eyes and as I do, I channel my chakra throughout my body, making static around me. I keep adding the chakra until I feel energized. When I feel this, I release the chakra from my body, making the electricity come out of my body, a then shield in front of me that covers most of my body, I release more chakra into it, causing it to be blasted forward as an electric discharge.*
(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

Last edited:

Wind..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good job. A couple things though. Lightning can be channeled onto a weapon to make the weapon do more damage

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.
Alright so after I preform a Water Jutsu, please channel your Chakra into your hands and release a wave of electricity and release it into my Water Jutsu to combine and create an even stronger combination. This Justu is not always ideal because it is a short ranged Jutsu.

*preforms Water Jutsu at short range*

Okay do what I said, and if you ever have questions, just ask :).

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok :)

*I move to stand next to you as you release the water, I then begin to concentrate my chakra into my right hand and make it vibrate, I then put my hand and release the lightning chakra into the water, causing small lightning waves which travel through the water.*

Wind..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also by the way in my last post I didn't finish my sentence, lightning can be used to speed the user up and can be used to pierce through many objects as it is very sharp shown by the third and fourth Raikage.

Okay pretty good but I want a little bit more detail, I will give you an example for this Jutsu.

*I begin by gathering a portion of Chakra internally and molding it into very fast and sharp Raiton Chakra. After doing so I then channel it through my arms and into my hands. As the Chakra then gathers in my palms, I release the build up of Raiton Chakra and use my manipulation skills to shape it into a wave of electricity that I then shoot towards the Water that I created before which causes it to combine with the water making the Jutsu more potent and cause more damage.*

That is about how much detail I want, alright?

Wind..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright awesome :) Why did you change your name to Kaito and then change it back >_>

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.
This one is simple so it will be a little harder to get a lot of detail into this one, but try. First I want you to gather a portion of your Chakra and then mold it into super fast and sharp Raiton Chakra. Once you have done this, channel it through your body and through your arms and into your hands. Then release this build up of Chakra and shape it into a ball of electricity using shape manipulation and then shoot it towards that tree over there.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I missed my name xd

*I focus my chakra in the palms of my hands focusing to increase the vibrations to increase its strength and speed, then, I begin to add shape to it, making the most round before I discharge the chakra to make the lightning visible and blast it towards the nearby tree you mentioned, leaving a hole i the tree.*

I hope this is good :shy:

Wind..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job, just try to add a bit more detail to the beginning, the gathering of the Chakra and molding of it into this elemental Chakra. Next Jutsu.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.
Alright, so for this next Jutsu, I want you to once again gather a portion of your Chakra and mold it into super fast and powerful Raiton Chakra. After doing so you will then disperse and channel this Chakra throughout your entire body. Make sure to disperse it evenly as well. Once you have done this I want you to release this Chakra all throughout your body at the same time and manipulate it into a sort of electric field around you that can defend against a single attack.

Also, this Jutsu does not increase your speed like the Lightning armor of the Raikages.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I begin to concentrate in a portion of my chakra, making it begin to vibrate. Speeding up the speed of the vibrating of my lightning chakra, its power increases because of the speed. When I feel that the vibrating is fast enough, I begin to make it travel throughout my body, making sure that the amount in every body part of mine. After feeling it spread evenly throughout, I begin to release it, changing it into a field of electricity that surrounds my entire body.

Ok o.o

Wind..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice job. Onto the next Jutsu.

(Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work.
Alright this next Jutsu you will probably never use in a battle but I will teach it to you anyway. Okay so begin by once again gathering a portion of Chakra and molding it into fast and powerful Raiton Chakra. After doing so I want you to run to that cliff over there and channel the Chakra through your body and into your hands as you perform the needed Hand Seals and then begin to climb the cliff and then release the Chakra into the cliff and cause stones above you to dislodge and fall past you, which would make people below you be hit by the stones.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I focus chakra beneath the soles of my feet and run up that cliff which you pointed at while performing the hand seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → finally clap my hands together. As I clap my hands together, I generate wave of electrical energy from them which cuts through the face of the cliff dislodging stone and rock which falls down on a random tree below.

Wind..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice job. Next Jutsu.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.
Okay so begin by once again gathering a portion of Chakra and molding it into fast and powerful Raiton Chakra. Once you have done that, raise your dominant hand in front of you and channel the Raiton Chakra into your hand. Once you have done that release all of this Chakra from your arm at once and send out a bunch of bolts of lightning in the shape of a horn.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I begin to concentrate my chakra, making it vibrate and mold it into fast lightning chakra, I then raise my dominant hand in front of me generate the lightning chakra I had gathered into it, making it go around my hand which glows in a pale yellow color and then release the lightning in the form of several bolts shaped like horns which then spread outward allowing it to strike multiple targets*

Wind..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job. Sorry for the delay. Training continues now :).

( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.
I want you to gather a portion of you Chakra and mold it into super fast and powerful vibrating Raiton Chakra. Once you have done so I want you to channel this Chakra through your body as you pick up your sword or a training sword. Then channel the Chakra into your sword making it more deadly, and once you have done that release your sword and cause it to levitate in front of you. After this, split you Raiton Chakra and create two physical copies of the sword, leaving three levitating swords in front of you. Once you have done this, manipulate the swords and spin them rapidly and send them flying at the practice dummy.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's ok ^-^

*I concentrate my chakra, making it vibrate and mold it into fast lightning chakra and send it throughout my body. I then unsheathe my sword before I begin to channel lightning chakra into it, having the vibrations increase it's cutting capabilities and use the chakra to levitate it in front of me. I then use my lightning chakra to split the sword, causing it to multiply into two physical copies. I then manipulate all three swords to spin rapidly and aim them at the practice dummy before attacking it with them.*

Last edited:

Wind..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice job, keep up the good work.

( Raiton: Denki Railanshō ) - Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm
Range: Short – Mid (Short range for the discharge)
Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm and they then jump into the air. The user will then land slamming their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.
Okay, first I want you to gather a portion of your Chakra and mold it into super fast and powerful Raiton Chakra. Once you have done this, I want you to channel this Chakra through your body and into your dominant hand. Once you have done this, release your Chakra at a constant rate and create a sort of field of electricity around your hand and forearm. After doing this, jump into the air and then come down and release all of your Raiton Chakra into the ground in front of the practice dummy and release all the electricity and create a sort of field of electricity in a 5 meter radius around you shocking everything inside of it.