409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So tell me;
1. Why do you want to learn raiton?
2. What is raiton weakness and why?
3. What is raiton strong against and why?
4. What are two KG, that use raiton in them?
5. Five raiton users.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1) I want to learn Raiton because the element has bad ass jutsu's and I want to learn Dark Release :)
2) Lightning is weak against Wind. Wind suppresses raiton because it moves clouds and also stops lightning from going straight and keeps it from hitting the ground or even forming.
3) Raiton is strong against strong against the Earth element. This is because is cracks earth and separates it and pierces it. It can also go directly through Earth techs because Lightning is so quick and sharp.
4) Two KGs that use it:
Dark Release
Blast Release
5) Users of Raiton:
Kakashi
Killer Bee
Kakuzu
3rd Raikage
Sasuke

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

Okay take this piece of paper, I hand you, send your chakra into the paper, the paper will wrinkle. if done correctly. Using as much detail as you can, please.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright cools:)

I take the paper from Nathan and hold it out infront of me. I then close my eyes, focusing on the thunderstorms I saw when I was a a child, lightning striking down in huge bolts and the rain tapping at my window. I feel a new sort of chakra in my body, surging all over me. I concentrate on obtaining this new fuzzy, electronic chakra. As I feel it, I send it all the way to my hand and into my paper, surprising me at how quick it is.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright cools:)

I take the paper from Nathan and hold it out infront of me. I then close my eyes, focusing on the thunderstorms I saw when I was a a child, lightning striking down in huge bolts and the rain tapping at my window. I feel a new sort of chakra in my body, surging all over me. I concentrate on obtaining this new fuzzy, electronic chakra. As I feel it, I send it all the way to my hand and into my paper, surprising me at how quick it is.
Awesome, how does the lighting make you feel?

Whw thw fukc is going on u cannot send a piece of paper through cpmuter
Spelling and grammar goes a long way. Don't spam.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome, how does the lighting make you feel?

Spelling and grammar goes a long way. Don't spam.
Hahahahahahahaahaha that actually made me laugh so hard xD

Lightning makes me feel energetic, racey, sharp and fast. I also feel very edgy and wary of what is around me and what lightning can do.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahahahahahahaahaha that actually made me laugh so hard xD

Lightning makes me feel energetic, racey, sharp and fast. I also feel very edgy and wary of what is around me and what lightning can do.
That is what I wanted to hear.

This is the template I want you to follow every time I show you a technique.

PHP:
[CODE][B]One/three advantages (no obvious ones, be creative):
[LIST]
[*]1. 
[*]2.
[*]3.
[*]
[/LIST]
One/three disadvantages (no obvious ones, be creative):[/B]
[LIST]
[*]1. 
[*]2.
[*]3.
[*]
[/LIST]
[B]How you would use it in battle:[/B]
[B]How you would counter it:[/B]
[B]How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):[/B][/CODE]
First technique;

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

Okay, gather up your raiton chakra up in both your hands, then manipulate the chakra to create small bolts of lighting to attack my clone.

-Creates clone.-

Now u will teach me english bitch please
Leave before you hurt yourself.

Last edited:

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oooh the new training method x)

One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. Lightning, I'm guessing, travels in a straight line, easy to dodge.
One/three advantages:
  • 1. Easy to use, no hand seals.
  • 2. Doesn't take long to perform.
How you would use it in battle: If a weak oppenent was rushing at me and in clear line of direct sight.
How you would counter it: By dodging it, going any direction but backwards and forwards. Or a simple technique from another element would deal with it.
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can): I gather up my Raiton chakra which I have previously just unlocked, I then send this new found buzz into my hands, surging around them after processing it around my body. I then shoot out two streams of lightning yellow Raiton chakra, frying the clone infront. The clone then poofs.

Updated.

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

One/three advantages and disadvantages (no obvious ones, be creative):
  • []1. []2.[]3.[]
How you would use it in battle:
How you would counter it:
How you perform it (with*as*much*detail*as*you*can):

Just gonna post it like this then edit it to see what it looks like :p
I made an edit, I made a mistake. :|

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. Lightning, I'm guessing, travels in a straight line, easy to dodge.
One/three advantages:
  • 1. Easy to use, no hand seals.
  • 2. Doesn't take long to perform.
How you would use it in battle: If a weak oppenent was rushing at me and in clear line of direct sight.
How you would counter it: By dodging it, going any direction but backwards and forwards. Or a simple technique from another element would deal with it.
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can): I gather up my Raiton chakra which I have previously just unlocked, I then send this new found buzz into my hands, surging around them after processing it around my body. I then shoot out two streams of lightning yellow Raiton chakra, frying the clone infront. The clone then poofs.

Updated.
Well done.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Gather your raiton chakra in one of your hands, then slam your hand on the ground to create a surge of lighting that will race across the ground towards my clones feet, shocking him.

-Creates clone.-

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay :)

One/three*advantages:
  • 1.*It travels across the ground making it harder to dodge.
  • 2. Because its lightning it'll travel fast and would be harder than average to use a jutsu against it.
  • 3. Shocks the oppenent leaving them open for another attack.
One/three*disadvantages:

• 1.*Doesnt do much damage to the oppenent, only shocks them.
  • 2. If the user was to dodge and knew the technique was coming, it'd be easy to dodge because it goes in a straight line.
How*you*would*use*it*in*battle: If the user was about to perform a technique with handseals. It's be quick to make them move and flinch.
How*you*would*counter*it: By sending another jutsu into the ground or separating the ground around you so the lightning cannot make contact.
How*you*perform*it: I succumb all my new found Raiton chakra into my hands after jolting it around my body. I feel the sparks flying to my fingers. As I have got enough, I smash my hand onto the floors, sending a surge of lightning at the clone.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fantastic.

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

Gather your raiton chakra around your whole body, then manipulate it to turn into a electric field shield, that should protect you from minor attacks, nothing to heavy.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright ^^

One/three*advantages:
  • 1.*Protects you from ninja tool and also causes damage.
One/three*disadvantages:

• 1.*Have to be very close to the target. Your oppenent can easily back step.
  • 2. Trying to hit an enemy with this technique is not the best move as its only D-Rank and can easily be countered with a minor jutsu.
How*you*would*use*it*in*battle: When the oppenent uses ninja tools or any other D-Rank jutsu.
How*you*would*counter*it: By simply moving away or dodging. Or obviously another jutsu.
How*you*perform*it: I jolt my Raiton chakra around my body, racing through every part. I then start to concentrate and a yellow illuminous glow appears around me. I realise it's lightning chakra and hit the target, frying it and piercing it.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done,

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
Type: Attack
Range:Short
Damage Points: 20
Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

Gather your raiton chakra then release it from your hand that will transform into a electric field shield that will explode and blow back my clone.

-Creates clone.-

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cool :)

One/three*advantages:
  • 1.*Can blow equipment back as well.
  • 2. Can stop an enemy doing hand seals
One/three*disadvantages:
  • 1. The technique is still low rank so it wouldn't do much against a higher ranking jutsu.*
How*you*would*use*it*in*battle: If the enemy was using handseals, D-Ranks are nearly all the same xD
How*you*would*counter*it: With anything but equipment >_>
How*you*perform*it*(with*as*much*detail*as*you*can): I circulate my Raiton chakra around my body and then put pressure on it to travel to my hand, I then release a field of electricity, blowing the clone backwards.