Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me get right into it.......
Spoiler alert

When oro first died by the hands of sasuke this theroy/idea sprang in to mind, His not dead yet. You see it came to me that kisih well not kill a villain as powerful/Evil as oro..... On the day of his death I stated that he is still alive I don't know how but he just is. I also knew that at some point in the future Oro would come back and it well seem in the right time at the right place.... Somewhat planned if you tell me.
Although after I stated this theroy people seemed to flame and hate also the thread was deleatd :(

Yesterday after reading the manga, my IDEA/ THEROY was correct. I am not trying to say I Told you so..... Just bare with me.
Then I read Blaze Realese thread about how oro is going to take over madara's body which then plunged me deeper into my theroy and came forth with a new idea.........

Oro is indeed still alive, however hidden in the shadows waiting for the right time to strike........ At some point in time oro realized that by using the edo tensi he would be able to bring back Madara uchiha and somewhat enhance his capabilities making him the ultimate vessel/body for him to take Over..... Think about it a body that does not wear out because of EDO, Unlimited chakra, and also posses not only the most powerful eye's but also have the capabilities of the two strongest shinobi's in history...... 1st hokage and Madara. However given that he has drawn too much attention and has created so many enimes such as akutsuki and Konoha (really everyone/village) he come up with the idea to disappear.
He knew that at some point sasuke will try and kill him, so he made preparation's. He knew that if he vanished all the attintion on him well vanish as well. Once sasuke attempted to kill him, he was ready and some how faked his death, once that was done he simply sat down and watched the puzzle complete it self (like Dominos).
Also knowing his trusted assistant Kabuto well follow his path, he simply spoon feed everything to him..... He made sure that Kabuto well try and complete his plan after his death, he made sure that he well use the edo tensi to bring back madara, he made sure that kabuto well form an alliance with Tobi to not only destroy all suspicion but also keep a close eye on tobi's motive/plan, he made sure off all these things, because nothing is more dangouras then an enemy that plays in the dark....... A snake, a predetor, waiting for the right time to strike...........
Now ladies and gents be prepared because we shall soon see Oro again...... And I do agree with blaze realease that oro is going to take over Madara's edo enhanced body, however not in the same method, because out there somewhere in Naruto world oro is hiding, preparing, and has a full healthy body to battle Madara.....

Also the reason oro wanted sasuke's body so bad was so that he can increase his chances to defeat Madara Uchiha. I mean come on imagin having the sharingun with the knowledge and capabilities of Oro....

This is my idea, I would have done a better job in typing a proper essay ;P but I am using my phone...... Also sorry for spelling mistake's.

Hope you enjoyed

Jaded210

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dont see this theory coming true. Oro is obviously in a weakened state since he hasnt shown, i dont see how he can regain power. he has many hideouts so i doubt he cares whos after him. plus he wouldnt just let others dename him by being released as prisoners and tearing down prisons/hideouts. Plus that scroll was very valuable, im sure he would go back and destroy things.
i read a theory where he is basically like voldermort and leaves a piece of his soul in others that was interesting, and if madara really did have a cursed seal, then maybe he has a 1 in a million chance of gaining power back..
as the cards are played now, he is super weak we would assume and kabuto is useless now or better yet distraught.

this was my prediction on who the one who knows it all was