Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yoyawn bro stop sending us how cows and lambs are murdred...tis is tiferent subject of morality...we r tolking about when human bing eat meat from cows who killed in noble way....meat is good for body bro...stop denying seince facts..
Noble?
You must be registered for see medias

Fast forward to 0:50. This is noble? And, no, animal protein is not as healthy as the industry financed studies would like the masses to think. If you want to talk science, we can do that too.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noble?
You must be registered for see medias

Fast forward to 0:50. This is noble? And, no, animal protein is not as healthy as the industry financed studies would like the masses to think. If you want to talk science, we can do that too.
man teh horrible ting is when human eat cow alive..killing it in noble way is best way to eat it...

we are part of beings equilibrium in ecology ...lions eat meat of cows human can do that too..

u went too far...a original point when i debated u is wether meat can built good health and body and muscles compared to bing veganz..

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
man teh horrible ting is when human eat cow alive..killing it in noble way is best way to eat it...

we are part of beings equilibrium in ecology ...lions eat meat of cows human can do that too..

u went too far...a original point when i debated u is wether meat can built good health and body and muscles compared to bing veganz..
Lions are actual carnivores. No meat? They die.
They have short intestinal traction and enzymes designed to quickly process decaying flesh.
We are more like herbivores. Flat teeth and jaws that move sideways, a long intestinal traction..

Animal protein isn't necessary to build muscle. Plenty of vegan bodybuilders and strongmen out there.

Did you actually watch the video

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lions are actual carnivores. No meat? They die.
They have short intestinal traction and enzymes designed to quickly process decaying flesh.
We are more like herbivores. Flat teeth and jaws that move sideways, a long intestinal traction..

Animal protein isn't necessary to build muscle. Plenty of vegan bodybuilders and strongmen out there.

Did you actually watch the video
no i dont mean that...i mean why do lions suffocate their prey befor eating???(sceinece explains why) but also ...(noble life ending homie)..

bigblackbold : u r only right if humanz eat meat every fvvcking day..also eatinglot of meat everyday can produce kidney boulders

redbold : BUT IN A END IT DOES BUILD MUSCLES AND PLAY BIG ROLE IN THAT...

teh want of eating meat in most pipole is like instinct thing..its as if our body is already programed to love eat meat...it's our nature...you are mesing with human nature bro...

be honest do u drink alcohole or not???..anyway ..yoiu drink alcohole altho its bad...u should do same with meat eat it only few times...

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no i dont mean that...i mean why do lions suffocate their prey befor eating???(sceinece explains why) but also ...(noble life ending homie)..

bigblackbold : u r only right if humanz eat meat every fvvcking day..also eatinglot of meat everyday can produce kidney boulders

redbold : BUT IN A END IT DOES BUILD MUSCLES AND PLAY BIG ROLE IN THAT...

teh want of eating meat in most pipole is like instinct thing..its as if our body is already programed to love eat meat...it's our nature...you are mesing with human nature bro...

be honest do u drink alcohole or not???..anyway ..yoiu drink alcohole altho its bad...u should do same with meat eat it only few times...

Lions are actual predators. Enjoy your hunting in the supermarket as the apex predator you are.
You really want to argue about muscle building with someone that has been powerlifting for 14 years? This picture is 3 to 4 years old. I lift more now than I did back then.

You must be registered to see images

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lions are actual predators. Enjoy your hunting in the supermarket as the apex predator you are.
You really want to argue about muscle building with someone that has been powerlifting for 14 years? This picture is 3 to 4 years old. I lift more now than I did back then.

You must be registered to see images
wow another atepmt to change subject but nvm nice pic of training....best training is cardio training imo..

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yoyawn bro stop sending us how cows and lambs are murdred...tis is tiferent subject of morality...we r tolking about when human bing eat meat from cows who killed in noble way....meat is good for body bro...stop denying seince facts..
Cows is a special animal nd u eat it for ur selfish desire....

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wow another atepmt to change subject but nvm nice pic of training....best training is cardio training imo..
Not for building muscle though

I used to run in competitions and I only had decent muscle due to daily amounts of 100-300 pushups

You must be registered for see images

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not for building muscle though

I used to run in competitions and I only had decent muscle due to daily amounts of 100-300 pushups

best ting that built muscles is oxigen...only cardio exrcices can give ur muscles lot of oxigen..no???..
also why r u giving me tis scehedule table????...

also keep in mind i didn't go full power mode on u..u already contradicted urself when u posted multiple vegan posts without u realising it..but its ok that i know my younger brother opinion what it look like..or make ur point already????..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I act like someone who is trying to get an ignoramus to reason. Without success it seems.

A living thing does not equal a sentient being. If you're not a plant well-fare activist and opt for a campaign against the usage of wooden furniture, don't play pretend you have a good argument going on.

How do I not care about the ending of a life while I don't even consume honey, buy products tested on animals, and avoid stepping on insects and snails. The whole idea behind veganism is to liberate animals and keep them from a hellish life and violent death. I didn't say anything about ending a comatosed person's life. I merely mentioned the fact these people are reffered to as 'vegetables' and the reason why is what you failed to grasp.

lol you want to talk statistics with a vegan ok then

Yes, the livestock industry is responsible for roughly 18% of greenhouse gas emissions which is more than the combined exhaust from all transportation. Vegans literally have the smallest carbon footprint. Livestock is reponsible for 65% of all human-related emissions of nitrous oxide - a greenhouse gas with 296 times the global warming potential of carbon dioxide, and which stays in the atmosphere for 150 years.

If everyone in the U.S. alone would go vegan, it'd be the equivalent of 60 million cars off the road. Its the livestock industry that is the leading cause behind dead zones, water pollution, water shortage, deforestation, species extinction, cardiovascular and heart diseases, etc. About one/third of the world's water consumption is for producing animal products.

More than 80% of farmland is used for livestock but it produces just 18% of food calories.

Animal agriculture is responsible for up to 91% of the Amazon's deforestation.

If the whole word would go vegan, it would open up a land mass the size of Africa. We would only need 20% of that land mass to feed 7 billion herbivores.

If only 10% of the livestock industry would vanish overnight, a land-mass the size of Germany would open up for restoring lost forests.

Please get a bit more acquainted with the cause before you deem yourself intellectually qualified enough to form an opinion.
If that's how you try to convince people to change their viewpoints its no wonder why you're unable. Your initial reply was filled with condescension, arrogance and a falsely held sense of moral superiority not to mention a tangent filled rant that only served to divert from the initial point I made 'vegans also termiate life for sustenance.'

Then you got your feelings hurt and felt.personally attacked and wanted to try and turn this into a who's more morally right for the way they gather sustenance and have the gall to call other people clowns, get out of here you Joaquin Phoenix looking ff

You said its ok to kill vegetables because they can't feel or process the action then said coma patients are vegetables because they can't feel or process actions. I got your comparison you didn't get your own subtext which reads as you approving pulling the plug on a coma patient for the same reasons as you approving the consumption of vegetables.

Last edited:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
best ting that built muscles is oxigen...only cardio exrcices can give ur muscles lot of oxigen..no???..
also why r u giving me tis scehedule table????...

also keep in mind i didn't go full power mode on u..u already contradicted urself when u posted multiple vegan posts without u realising it..but its ok that i know my younger brother opinion what it look like..or make ur point already????..
The time table was just a joke xd
Fair point though but lung capacity is enhanced not just by cardio, but also by freeweight squats. Its what I usually do as a substitute. Another part is diet. Animal protein is the leading cause of cardiovascular and heart diseases. It slibs arteries and brain tissue. Avoid that and your oxygen intake get a boost.

Younger brother haha whats your age if I may ask?

If that's how you try to convince people to change their viewpoints its no wonder why you're unable. Your initial reply was filled with condescension, arrogance and a falsely held sense of moral superiority not to mention a tangent filled rant that only served to divert from the initial point I made 'vegans also termiate life for sustenance.'

Then you got your feelings hurt and felt.personally attacked and wanted to try and turn this into a who's more morally right for the way they gather sustenance and have the gall to call other people clowns, get out of here you Joaquin Phoenix looking ff

You said its ok to kill vegetables because they can't feel or process the action then said coma patients are vegetables because they can't feel or process actions. I got your comparison you didn't get your own subtext which reads as you approving pulling the plug on a coma patient for the same reasons as you approving the consumption of vegetables.
An Australian vegan activist once made a good point regarding non-vegans and their willingness to become part of the solution; "People have their minds made up before you even start to inform them of Veganism. Whether or not you'd approach them in a dismissive or soft way matters not. Even if you corrected all their petty approaches such as "plants feel pain" and "protein though", they'd still remain steadfast in their idiocracy."

Did I say a vegetable could be killed?
Please, I will not allow you to stupify the conversation by entertaining your pettiness. If you really want to hold on to your comparison of a carrot and a cow or a pig, you can do that elsewhere.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's why we have royal pardon for cases like this. The problem is if the man is really innocent. If very hard evidence was shown to the court, there's not much that we can't do, unless the sitting President or leader of your country gives the man the pardon by choice.
Most convictions even in the UK are based upon the high likelihood of commiting the crime. And you are judged by a jury of your peers as the get out of jail free card for governments. It's called beyond reasonable doubt and isn’t definitive. That needs to be reformed, and a lot less people will end up in jail. Yes, the possibility that vriminals will walk free exists, but should innocents suffer because of that?

Pardons are a joke, tbh. Imo, they shouldn't exist, even real crimibals walk out of a jail because they are mates or connected.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair point though but lung capacity is enhanced not just by cardio, but also by freeweight squats. Its what I usually do as a substitute. Another part is diet. Animal protein is the leading cause of cardiovascular and heart diseases. It slibs arteries and brain tissue. Avoid that and your oxygen intake get a boost.

An Australian vegan activist once made a good point regarding non-vegans and their willingness to become part of the solution; "People have their minds made up before you even start to inform them of Veganism. Whether or not you'd approach them in a dismissive or soft way matters not. Even if you corrected all their petty approaches such as "plants feel pain" and "protein though", they'd still remain steadfast in their idiocracy."

Please, I will not allow you to stupify the conversation by entertaining your pettiness. If you really want to hold on to your comparison of a carrot and a cow or a pig, you can do that elsewhere.
practically u r beter then many here cuz u do hard work and exercices so tis experience can be good proof againt these lazy ass meatotarianz but stil there some points where u .........

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

just frnedly advise dont skwat a lot cuz it can damage ur kitney..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i----------------->.

imagine nice man is being jailed for rest of his life in jail....but truth that man is inocent and wasn't teh culprit..

then man die in jail at age of 77...

so if god don't exist then what is value of this man's life????...what is worth of tis $hity life????..

if god don't exist means we only live one life...wether you live good life or bad life is all same...we all gona live one life no????..
Is it even possibleto answer this question?

If the Divine truly exist and crafted us, would they not craft us to work with them, as part of reality? If so, then are we even capable of working with a false premise (the Divine not being real)?