Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i----------------->.

imagine nice man is being jailed for rest of his life in jail....but truth that man is inocent and wasn't teh culprit..

then man die in jail at age of 77...

so if god don't exist then what is value of this man's life????...what is worth of tis $hity life????..

if god don't exist means we only live one life...wether you live good life or bad life is all same...we all gona live one life no????..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe he gets a reward in heaven, and he could rest assured history was on his side if people would leanr the truth they would admire him and praise him long after his death.
Post automatically merged:

Even if justice isn't served there is still honor.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe he gets a reward in heaven, and he could rest assured history was on his side if people would leanr the truth they would admire him and praise him long after his death.
The life he experienced is still shit and didn't deserve it, and if he died in prison he doesn't know anything about being proven innocent and justice isn't served, I doubt people knowing that after he's already dead will benefit him.
Even if justice isn't served there is still honor.
I don't like the honor of being screwed my entire life without anyone benefiting but the one who caused this, I find it gross and only benefitable to maybe his family not the one who truly suffered.

• Angry
Reactions: salamander uchiha

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only vegans value life, that's a fact.
Truth. I don't kill insects in my house, I did not poison the mice that ravaged my food garden but got rid of them with a repellent sonar frequency, and I don't eat any animal protein.

Vegans destroy life with every meal...
Elaborate so I can correct your nonsense.

bro if yoyawn sees tis a gates of hell might be opened...
lmao you damn right xd here to bring some sense to the talk

The gates of hell are already wide open for the farm animals while we, the devils, keep them there.

Reactions: Avaitto

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truth. I don't kill insects in my house, I did not poison the mice that ravaged my food garden but got rid of them with a repellent sonar frequency, and I don't eat any animal protein.

Elaborate so I can correct your nonsense.

lmao you damn right xd here to bring some sense to the talk

The gates of hell are already wide open for the farm animals while we, the devils, keep them there.
Plants and vegetation is life is it not?

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Plants and vegetation is life is it not?
The amount of people that mention the same ridiculous arguments is just mind numbing.

Plants have no central nervous system to even be able to feel pain. No sentience to experience their environment and a range of emotions.

If an individual is in a coma in the hospital, alive but not conscious or capable of feeling anything, what do you call them? A vegetable. Are you really that intellectually impairedso much so that you'd try to deflect by comparing a cow to a carrot?

Where are the plant well-fare campaigns calling for the end of lawn mowing? Why do firemen save pets, but not house plants?

Edit: Livestock outnumber us 10 to 1 worldwide. One pig or cow eats more plants than a human does. Just the U.S. alone would be able to feed 800 million people if the livestock industry did not exist. By your logic less plants die if all of us go vegan.

Last edited:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So is bacteria.
Not sure I value it as much as animals tbh.
But meat eating plants make me question stuff.
Meat eating plants such as the venus fly trap close their "mouth" due to turgor pressure. Same with the mimosa pudica, of which I have one at home. It's reacting to stimuli but so does a breathalyzer.

Step on a plant and it suffers not. Step on an animal's tail and it will weep in pain. The fact this is even mentioned just shows how spiritually dormant our species are.

Just stop and ponder for a moment the fact that people use this argument to prevent themselves from having to stop consuming animal products. "Well, animals suffer but so do plants, so what difference is there. Circle of life. Bacon though. Free range though. "

Reactions: Chikombo

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The amount of people that mention the same ridiculous arguments is just mind numbing.

Plants have no central nervous system to even be able to feel pain. No sentience to experience their environment and a range of emotions.

If an individual is in a coma in the hospital, alive but not conscious or capable of feeling anything, what do you call them? A vegetable. Are you really that intellectually impairedso much so that you'd try to deflect by comparing a cow to a carrot?

Where are the plant well-fare campaigns calling for the end of lawn mowing? Why do firemen save pets, but not house plants?

Edit: Livestock outnumber us 10 to 1 worldwide. One pig or cow eats more plants than a human does. Just the U.S. alone would be able to feed 800 million people if the livestock industry did not exist. By your logic less plants die if all of us go vegan.
Calm down cowboy you act like someone's attacking you morally for the beliefs you hold.and actions you take. I'm just pointing out the objective fact that a living thing is terminated for sustenance.

So now its only an ethical issue if the existence in question can feel pain as we perceive it? If a person is in a coma is it ok to kill them? Sounds like thats what you're trying to say there.

This is a prime example of everything wrong with the self righteous "warriors" grandstanding atop their pedestal when they're really just as selfish as everyone else in the grand scheme of things and unwilling to realize their own hypocrises. You dont actually care about the ending of a life, you care about how the ending of a life makes you feel.

Since you brought up livestock lets address the biggest issue mentioned when discussing livestock, methane.

Cows and livestock in general produce a lot of methane gas during their life. Do you know how long a cow lives naturally? 18-22 years on average. Do you know how long a cow raised for slaughter lives on average? 3 years. Thats a reduction of about 15 years of methane production per cow.

Now you may say but if we weren't farming for consumption there wouldn't be as many alive at one time as there are now. That could be true and probably will be less but as to by what % its impossible to say so.you can't say the balance would off set. Then you'd have to consider grazing areas would expand for wild animals and would then contend with farming lands for human vegetation which would likely result in them eating our crops and us killing them to protect our food so now they die for nothing.

Speaking of farming you run the risk of draining the soil of essential nutrients for farming if over taxed and not cycled properly which would become a real concern when switching to farming food for that many people.

Last edited:

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he get reincarnate to village chief elder as reward for his sufferings...
Post automatically merged:

Meat eating plants such as the venus fly trap close their "mouth" due to turgor pressure. Same with the mimosa pudica, of which I have one at home. It's reacting to stimuli but so does a breathalyzer.

Step on a plant and it suffers not. Step on an animal's tail and it will weep in pain. The fact this is even mentioned just shows how spiritually dormant our species are.

Just stop and ponder for a moment the fact that people use this argument to prevent themselves from having to stop consuming animal products. "Well, animals suffer but so do plants, so what difference is there. Circle of life. Bacon though. Free range though. "
i could solo this argument in 23 second if i care to do it......

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Calm down cowboy you act like someone's attacking you morally for the beliefs you hold.and actions you take. I'm just pointing out the objective fact that a living thing is terminated for sustenance.

So now its only an ethical issue if the existence in question can feel pain as we perceive it? If a person is in a coma is it ok to kill them? Sounds like thats what you're trying to say there.

This is a prime example of everything wrong with the self righteous "warriors" grandstanding atop their pedestal when they're really just as selfish as everyone else in the grand scheme of things and unwilling to realize their own hypocrises. You dont actually care about the ending of a life, you care about how the ending of a life makes you feel.

Since you brought up livestock lets address the biggest issue mentioned when discussing livestock, methane.

Cows and livestock in general produce a lot of methane gas during their life. Do you know how long a cow lives naturally? 18-22 years on average. Do you know how long a cow raised for slaughter lives on average? 3 years. Thats a reduction of about 15 years of methane production per cow.

Now you may say but if we weren't farming for consumption there wouldn't be as many alive at one time as there are now. That could be true and probably will be less but as to by what % its impossible to say so.you can't say the balance would off set. Then you'd have to consider grazing areas would expand for wild animals and would then contend with farming lands for human vegetation which would likely result in them eating our crops and us killing them to protect our food so now they die for nothing.

Speaking of farming you run the risk of draining the soil of essential nutrients for farming if over taxed and not cycled properly which would become a real concern when switching to farming food for that many people.
You must be registered for see images

I act like someone who is trying to get an ignoramus to reason. Without success it seems.

A living thing does not equal a sentient being. If you're not a plant well-fare activist and opt for a campaign against the usage of wooden furniture, don't play pretend you have a good argument going on.

How do I not care about the ending of a life while I don't even consume honey, buy products tested on animals, and avoid stepping on insects and snails. The whole idea behind veganism is to liberate animals and keep them from a hellish life and violent death. I didn't say anything about ending a comatosed person's life. I merely mentioned the fact these people are reffered to as 'vegetables' and the reason why is what you failed to grasp.

lol you want to talk statistics with a vegan ok then

Yes, the livestock industry is responsible for roughly 18% of greenhouse gas emissions which is more than the combined exhaust from all transportation. Vegans literally have the smallest carbon footprint. Livestock is reponsible for 65% of all human-related emissions of nitrous oxide - a greenhouse gas with 296 times the global warming potential of carbon dioxide, and which stays in the atmosphere for 150 years.

If everyone in the U.S. alone would go vegan, it'd be the equivalent of 60 million cars off the road. Its the livestock industry that is the leading cause behind dead zones, water pollution, water shortage, deforestation, species extinction, cardiovascular and heart diseases, etc. About one/third of the world's water consumption is for producing animal products.

More than 80% of farmland is used for livestock but it produces just 18% of food calories.

Animal agriculture is responsible for up to 91% of the Amazon's deforestation.

If the whole word would go vegan, it would open up a land mass the size of Africa. We would only need 20% of that land mass to feed 7 billion herbivores.

If only 10% of the livestock industry would vanish overnight, a land-mass the size of Germany would open up for restoring lost forests.

Please get a bit more acquainted with the cause before you deem yourself intellectually qualified enough to form an opinion.

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's why we have royal pardon for cases like this. The problem is if the man is really innocent. If very hard evidence was shown to the court, there's not much that we can't do, unless the sitting President or leader of your country gives the man the pardon by choice.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe that nobody deserves anything.
Life is evil.
Morality is a lie.

If we want kindness, goodness, justice, nice things.

Then we need to do something about that ourselves, nobody can count on anything.

Just look at history, you think karma ever came for Stalin or Hitler?
Those people got away with so many things before they died, nobody tortured them or put them away for life, people today still admire them, it's messed up.

• Haha
Reactions: Shanks

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Life is evil.
Morality is a lie.

Then we need to do something about that ourselves, nobody can count on anything.

Those people got away with so many things before they died, nobody tortured them or put them away for life, people today still admire them, it's messed up.
this threed is about meat and veganz so stay on teh topic plz..

• Haha
Reactions: Chikombo

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Life is evil.
Morality is a lie.

You must be registered for see images

Damn

@bold: very right