Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Appearing in the training field, a large heavy, pitch black coat moves through the field of grass, slowly killing every every plan closeby. As he looks to the right, he sees a red spider lili blooming close to the path he was walking. His eyes, always showing the constant nonchalance, while on the training field, was already an individual waiting for him. Appears as if, he was late again. Looking up to the student, he makes sure he was noticed by him, so he greets him by making a smile and showing his own license.
You must be registered for see images

Hello, My name is Kaneki Ken, and I am going to be your teacher in the basic ninja arts, or ninjutsu. But, before I begin teaching you, as in most cases, I need you to explain to me, what ninjutsu is. What is Chakra, and what a Shinobi is, always, according to your opinion.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ninjutsu is the application or usage of chakra to perform feats that would ordinarily be impossible. Basic forms of such feats are: walking on a vertical wall without falling off, walking on water without falling in. For more advanced feats we have: creation of clones, summoning animate and inanimate objects, healing, weapon manipulation, etc. Chakra in its basic or raw form can be used in combat by undergoing what is called shape manipulation to create techniques that are generally known as Ninjutsu. A good example of such usage is the Hyuuga clan's Jyuuken. They use raw chakra to attack and defend. However, since it is just that — raw chakra — ninjutsu has less strength than what is called Elemental Ninjutsu. When using this type of advanced ninjutsu, chakra undergoes both shape manipulation and nature transformation to create a unique element of nature. It can be water, earth, fire, etc. Further manipulation of chakra to create an even higher form of ninjutsu can be achieved by combining two elements of nature to form a stronger element that possess both properties found in the base elements. For instance, fire and earth to give lava, water and wind to give ice, etc. Although, this fall under a higher plane of ninja arts, it still has its roots in the basic shape-manipulated raw chakra which this training would be focused on.

Chakra is simply put, the combination of one's physical and spiritual energies. Physical energy refers to a person's strength, hardiness and durability which enables them perform physical activities. Spiritual energy refers to the person's strength of character, their willpower, intellect, vitality, dignity, discipline and aplomb. These two energies are present in everyone but chakra itself is not. This is because not everyone learns to combine these two energies. Those who do, create chakra which allows them to perform ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu and other uncommon arts. People who perform these arts using chakra are called Shinobi.

A shinobi is a person who possesses chakra and uses it to defend themself, attack others or use it to supplement their daily activities. Due to the fearsome powers shinobi possess, they are most often than not, engaged in warfare. It could be as a result of a personal dispute or one involving much larger factions. This violent lifestyle is why most shinobi gather themselves into villages or smaller groups. As a group, they can always accomplish more. However, there are a few who chose to be rogue mercenaries, fending for themselves without having to follow a set of rules or a chain of command.

Last edited:

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess I should not be surprised in any form. Alright, our Ninjutsu training can be broken down into the following three categories:
-Weapons Usage
-Logistics of a Battle
-Learning the Techniques

The techniques will be learnt in the following groups:
-Ninja tools, scrolls and weapons usage
-Stealth and Subterfuge
-Transformations, summons and clones
-Rasengans
-Miscellaneous (All other techniques grouped together)

I am considering all your previous training voided, I shall begin in my very own way, from the beginning, teaching you ninjutsu, and since I will be focusing on groups, you will learn things, not varying on rank or specific order.

Either way, we shall begin with you telling me everything you can, about weapons. Tell me about their usage in battles, how many times of weapon and projectiles are, and generally everything you know about them.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Weapons mostly refer to tools that are specially modified for combat, however, almost any object can be used as a weapon. In shinobi battles, weapons play the role of an extension of the user's body to deal more damage to a target. A simple stab from short knife, for instance, will deal more damage to an opponent than a punch will.

Like a knife, most ninja weapons are usually held by the user when used in combat. Other examples include: kunais, katanas, swords, axes, scythes, sabres, etc. All these weapons can actually be thrown at a target, but they are not naturally made for that, and the chance of landing a successful hit can be low. The only exception is a kunai which can be used as a handheld weapon and also as a projectile. Other examples of projectiles include: shurikens, darts, (bow) and arrows, windmill shurikens, senbons and needles, etc. A weapon can be “enhanced” in a few ways to increase lethality: they can be laced with poison, an explosive tag (seal) or flash/smoke bomb can be attached to them to create an explosion or light or smoke on contact with a target, or they can simply be thrown in mass (or multiplied using ninjutsu) to make blocking or simply dodging them more difficult.

Projectile weapons can be used as a distraction while the user gets on with their main intention.

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent display of knowledge, a very quick, precise and specific reply. But, you have forgotten a few things. First and foremost, arms or weapons which you use, can vary very much in distance, and not all of them can only be used in CQC, as you have seen many times, not only in the series, the usage of chains which still can be controlled, unlike a projectile weapon, is very useful not only in closed quarter combat, but even in longer distances, as it was demonstrated to us from Obito. Another thing which you maybe forgot to mention are ninja tool which require the chakra of a person, which are called chakra blades often. First showcased by Asuma, we have noticed that they not only increase the versatility, sometimes even their reach.

Another aspect, but left more untouched, are parasitic, organism as weapons, which we only have one real example, Samehada. IT is a living being, whose versatility is quite powerful and on par with other techniques, but over that, they can actually have added functionality, in Kisame's case, it was the strong chakra absorption, and the merging with it.

Angle and direction of Ninja tools
These are the realistic aspects of the RP. We will be covering one at a time starting with Angle. These are some of the things you need to keep in mind when fighting in a battle.

Angle is a very important part when battling and if used right it can give you the upper hand over your opponent. It's very important to understand the angles in a battle. This is mainly used with ninja tools (shuriken, kunai and other projectiles) but you can also use this with certain techniques that are launched at your opponent. Just by stating the angle you can confuse your opponent.

For example:Ninja 1 and Ninja 2 are fighting. N1 throws 2 kunai at N2, one at the angle of 25 and the other on 55. The lower the angle,the faster the projectile. Most new people would say:"I intercept the kunai with one of my own, blocking them both." If you use angles, this is where you can score.

Here is a pic for reference:
You must be registered for see images

If N1 threw the kunai at an angle of 25 first your opponent would probably be defending from that one first thus he would fail to notice the other one. If he blocks the first one then the second one would hit him unless he kept his focus. Thus with one blow you can cause fatal injuries. (Credits to Cobalt)

Another last aspect worth mentioning, is miscellaneous ninja tools, which mostly include flash and smoke bombs. A rather useful way of using them, is flicking them behind you or simply dropping them, blinding your enemy or covering his field of vision. Using them wisely, will undoubtedly get you an advantage.

Last edited:

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting. The usage of specific angles when throwing projectiles can certainly determine a win or loss in battle.
When throwing a kunai, the explosive tag can be wrapped around the handle so the opponent does realise/see it.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I'll group them according to the various country's we have in the NW, as many as I can remember.

VillageTerrainWeather
AmeIndustrial terrain. Lots of metal constructs. Relatively large water presence. Minimal land presence.Heavily clouded sky. Extremely high level of rainfall; never stops. Little to no sun presence.
IwaRocky terrain. Lots of earthen landforms. Sparsely populated by vegetation.Mostly sunny with little to no rainfall. Strong winds present.
KiriWaterlogged. Moderate presence of land. Vegetation present.High level of rainfall. Extremely high presence of mist. Very cold. Low sunshine.
KonohaNormal land presence. Extremely high presence of vegetation. Normal water levels.Normal levels of rainfall. Normal levels of sunshine. Clear skies.
KumoModerate presence of land and earthen landforms. Large presence of water.Presence of a lot of clouds. High rainfall and thunderstorms. Low sunshine.
SunaDesert region. No water available. Sand everywhere. Few rocky landformsExtremely hot weather. Extreme level of sunshine. No rainfall. No cloud cover. Very strong windstorms.

There can also be terrains that are swampy. There can also be terrains in space <_<

Last edited:

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, using tables and all. We are getting all professional in this bit. You see,the terrain is one very important and crucial part of battling. Because dependent on what terrain, some techniques become more useful than others, and the opposite. There are rather simple ways of looking how which techniques become more useful and which ones don't. Let's take for example, a rocky environment. While of course and undoubtedly, it might help with Earth release techniques, It very well helps with stealth intentions too, along with confusing the opponent with clones. Another good usage, would be water, considering it is rocky, water can collect far easier, from already used techniques, either by you, or natural phenomenon. You will see a great usage even in distracting techniques, or weapon usage, as the path of movements, will be greatly limited. IT is rather hard, to escape a technique, when behind you is either a cliff, or the opposite, a great wall.

Let's take the next one which you mentioned, Forest, which is one of my favorite locations. Forests are amazing in the usage of traps, and ninja wire, such a simple tool of battling. You can create very quick trips, and due to the monochrome colors of a forest, mostly green and brown, here and there, the tiny wire will be barely visible. Another one is hiding, and clones, considering the trees provide nice shelter for surprise attacks, and even more hiding positions for existing clones. Earth release might find a theoretical strength, as along with the earth segments, trees move along, limiting movement and speed greatly. Remember when in the Naturo series, the Edo Jinchuriki attacked Naruto and Bee? Bee leveled the entire forest, because he needs space for his destructive forces, and to keep an eye on his enemy. Use this at your advantage against powerful enemies. They say picking your terrain is half the work to winning, be smart about it. Then comes wind and rustling of leaves, distracting sounds, ect, ect....you have tons to expand if you just stop and think.

A desert is truth be told, the worst environment to fight. For the first, Earth release doesn't really work with fine sand, and if you have large tundras around you, it will be very limiting in your ability. You have no water around, unless you are the 1-100000 lucky ones to fight close to a oasis, and wind might be useful, but supplementary, only to blind your opponent using the sand storms. So, unless you got a jinchuriki gaara bio, refrain from using or agreeing to fight in a desert.

Inside buildings...are generally very specific, and it depends on the building largely. You might have it useful to the limited space, if you are an expert in closed quarter combats, and you specialize in pinpoint attacks, rather than large army attacks, but...building have the thing, or being rather quickly leveled. Building are also very limiting in movements, against those large terrain leveling attacks.

River's are rather obvious I believe. You may use the water source for many water techniques. But, along with that, you can use the sound of a gushing river to mask most of your movements or actions, which have the same sound as a rive. Another good usage, against specialized water enemies, is directing the river with earth release, either away, or far from you and your opponent. OR do the opposite, and direct the river, to attacking your opponent, or against large masses of fire, if you do not have the sole means of power of stopping it.

Muddy is....a pain in the ass truth be told. Because the swamp release technique, is simply used and overused. Well, now you know, you can use the earth swamp, without too much trouble. Earth release fails rather since the mud cannot be perfectly collected into creating a very solid earthen structure, and water is very beneficial against that mud, specifically. Since it can very well, wash it off. Another element, is fire, which might try the mud, and make a very brittle earth structure, which can shatter easily, while with a long range fire, this mud, can become a harder earth. Terrain alternation is very beneficial, in all of these terrains.

As for the weather conditions, I will explain them not separately, but tell you your general point of focus. Use, all of your senses, in determining a location. Add up to the logic, the techniques which each person might have, along with their specialties, what they use mostly in battle, and what they generally rely upon. This, is in a sense, research. IF you fight someone who is adapt in Rain, in a raining environment, you will get easily killed, as I have been once, to be more precise, one shotted. Another one is using the sound of each of those conditions, the rain, the thunderstorm... And along with those, use your elements wisely. It is all a game, so be sure to play it right.

Any questions?

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
None really. That was a really detailed explanation you gave. But just to be clear, about mud you said when a long range fire is applied to it, it becomes harder earth. Are you saying that it becomes harder than regular earth techniques? Or that it becomes harder as in harder than mud?

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. In many cases, would would rather be the opposite. You see, the mud has a lot of air inside at times, as it is imperfect. When it burns, it hardens more than mud, you could walk through it, but it could very well become even prone to cracking. In other cases, it gains the very same strength as normal earth. Mostly it varies upon the earth composites, but since we are not that detailed in forms of battling, and not geologists which test the ground prior, we shall take it as it simply hardens. This is another rather quick question. What are some logical conclusions, which you can reach upon, after the elemental clashes? When 2 elements clash, not relying on their strength and weaknesses, rather... what are some logical conclusions of it?

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When strengths and weaknesses of two elements are disregarded, the logical conclusion would be to match them based in their physical properties. The differences in size, weight, speed, shape/form, etc will take the place of the norm that "this" is stronger than "that", so "this" will best "that" if equal ranks of both clash.

For instance, a C rank fireball that is wide enough to cover 12 metres as it moves would not logically be stopped by an A rank bullet from one's finger, even though water is stronger than fire. Same applies to stopping a B rank boulder of earth with A rank lightning needles, even when the latter is stronger.

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very much disappointed. I expected a longer reply and taking each and every element separately. This would explain the logistic reasoning between the elements and what effects they would have when they clash and negate one another. But, it is work of a sensei to explain, so I shall.

Fire - Water

If both fire and water will clash and negate one another, we can say a lot of steam will be created from this. The reason why it will be created is a simple reaction which is boiling this water, and changing it's state from liquid to gas, forming humidity in the air, which is a lot thicker than other gases not allowing you to see. It will be like a thick mist. The steam will mostly be thick enough for me to be able to maneuver around without the enemy seeing what I am doing. I could use this chance to either throw another attack, or change my location. Keeping in mind through, the enemy could do the very same thing, or just use a very strong water technique to blow the steam away. Another fact would be the sizzling sound, which might mask other sound movements, or terrain alterations in distance.

Fire - Wind

Fire and wind have a unique relation with one another, wind is able to make fire stronger if you combine it, but if they clash together, wind will take the disadvantage. The oxygen present in the wind will help the fire to burn stronger. Rule of thumb is, fire is one rank stronger than wind. So if you were to clash an A rank fire vs an A rank wind, fire will take over and beat the wind. Another thing is that if fire and wind are use both into conjuction, you could see that the fire will pick up in size, and block more vision of the enemy but just like that your own too. If they clash against one another, the fire will get weaker, getting smaller in size, but continuing. The chakra would burn more from the oxygen,but since you are wasting it faster, it will be a lot weaker than before. Smell wouldn't be much different, you can't see sth too great, you could hear, the fire being amplified and the wind flow. You know how you blow in a flame? This sound will be of aid. Another one is the limiting view you could get from that certain situation. And the look how the fire will be a lot brighter. If wind and fire was to clash, wouldn't you think the direction of the heat be manipulated slightly, even if it is overpowered? As well as the light and flares of the fire? This can help you find out the direction of the wind blast and allow for mobility. If a fireball is clashing with a wind sphere, the sphere is sent straight and hits it directly, the fireballs heat and flares would momentarily be pushed directly back, nothing to harm you, it just happens logically. So you can easily find out the sphere had a straight trajectory and can deduce the opponent will probably be straight ahead of you. This can be a neat way of sensing everything, I wouldn't pull it out a lot, but against fast opponents or stealthy people, it can help you have a excuse of possible mobility. Also, imagine dust clashing with fire? You can probably hear the cracking and bounce of dust and debris being burned from the flames, small sparks and ash linger around the air, can take advantage for hiding or adding to attack. Other then that, good job.

Fire-Earth

Fire and Earth have not a noticeable relation against one another, rule of thumb is that they are both equal, A fire = A Earth. But where these 2 elements shine is combos. The unique forms of earth, mud being one of them can be used perfectly well with fire. Using fire in conjunction with this mud, you can create some kind of pseudo-Lava. It will be molted earth, hot enough to burn the flesh to the bone, and fairly well block the view or movements. Another one is if you use solid earth, along with fire, you can create a similar fashion to a meteor. The moment this rock will shatter, the fire will spread burning. It would though, be deceived because of the unusual glow which earth can make if you amplify it with fire. The smell would certainly be different from normal. When normal earth or mineral burns, the different kinds of odors released could trigger something. The sight would be as I said, very distinctive no matter how you look at it, it will glow in a red color, and by the looks it will look more liquidy. You know?

Fire - Lightning

Lightning and fire are arguably the 2 strongest elements because of their raw destructive power. But they never happen to crash together considering both of them are energy based, they will phase through one another. But let us take it in other ways. We knows fire covers a huge more vision area than lightning, while lightning might move in either projectiles or bolts. So, when you clash together a very large fire stream against a bolted lightning technique, the person which used the bolt of lightning will lose the enemy from their sight, the attack might not match entirely. The sounds will continue respectively, maybe eaten up a little from the rough continuing noises of fire. And the scent won't change much, as they don't interact.

Water - Wind

Once water and wind clash together negating, we could say there will be large amounts of water still present in the battlefield. But due to the force, they hit one another, they would naturally have the water explode in tiny droplets, falling mostly everywhere in the battlefield, maybe a lot less towards the location where the wind hit it. The water will also have a large amount of tribulation, so high amounts of water might be colored white, due to the pressure and intensity of the attack, maybe even steam in rare cases. Though, the water would be good enough. Naturally in those occasions, the enemy would squint, or cover his eyes for the water not to momentarily blind him. Another thing which might happen is the battlefield getting wet, if that were in glass we would observe slippery, and a high lack of dust or small sand particles, as they now are more mud like.

Water - Lightning

Once lightning and water collide in most occasions the lightning would simply move through the water, using it as a conductor, rather than just destroying it. Might be perfect if the enemy is using a stream based attack, and you could kill him, but when it is a projectile one, best used would be raw, powerful and destructive lighting, generally found in compressed forms like projectiles, or attacks connected to the body, tangible ones like the chidori spear. Once those collide, generally the lightning and the high amounts of heat, would evaporate amounts of water, not all of it of course. The rest would simply fall in small particles, like rain or larger chunks as well. The steam along with the other rain drops prove themselves amazing by blocking sight, or other senses. There will surely be sizzling sounds, as well as lightning discharge sounds because of the shortcut created into water. Another positive thing is that the small sand grains become unable to be used, and the mist could cover movements.

Water - Earth

Water and Earth generally comes with the win of earth in most occasions. Using the earth's ability to not let water move through along with it's sturdiness which rivals water, there is no real discussion who might win, but if they crash and negate many things would be visible. Unlike before, where water clashed non tangible elements generally, earth will now, along with water break. The earth chunks would not be in the size of grains, but medium sized rocks, which might prove themselves harmful if they hit too hard. Another plausible thing would be, that since the water is hitting a chance enforced earth, they might even create slight appearances of mud, along with the rocks and normal water rain. The sound of the rain drops, the heavier drops of rocks and debris, along with the turbulance that the water has, would not only hinder the sight, but also the hearing.

Wind - Earth

When wind and earth clash together, most of the time wind comes superior. In cases when they negate one another, the strong forces of wind, will most certainly shatter most very strong and sturdy earth constructs, which would send flying a lot of debris, and depending on the strength of both techniques, these chucks can be enough to send someone K.O, or they could be small enough to render vision badly. Also, depending on what direction the wind was going, the earth will mostly go towards that, with a slight omnidirectional disperse. If it was the forms of mud, the mud will most likely do the same, which is fly in sticky chunks in many locations all around the present location where it was on.

Wind - Lightning

There is not a lot I could say here specifically, because in many cases, lightning and wind simply causes the disperse of lightning, but think about it. Solid or at least, shaped lightning constructs will force the wind to break it down first, so there will be thousands of lightning sparks, as the lightning goes from stable, to unstable, and logically thinking, as the lightning goes to unstable there will be a lot of sound, and very powerful sparks of light.

I don't think I forgot anything. This is my last wallie... then you will be posting. ANY QUESTIONS?!

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No questions. You literally touched on every aspect there is to it. Well done.

ps: Sorry for the short post earlier. From now on, the wallies will surface.

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, I will take your word to that. Well, let us get the fun started. Post every single weapon technique from the ninjutsu section you know. All Bukijutsu in one go, and I will check and see if you got them all.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol this is one long wallie.....hope I got 'e all.

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:20
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

(Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu) - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user will hurl kunai with pouches attached at their target. Upon impact, the pouches explode, releasing small explosive notes. Due to the large number of kunai thrown, a shower of notes will rain down on the target. The user will then throw one final kunai with an active explosive note at the target. It will begin to burn, and by igniting the falling smaller notes it will cause a gigantic explosion.

(Kage Nawa no Jutsu) - Shadow Rope Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will use a black rope infused with their chakra to hold down and trap their opponent.

(Ninpo: Kyojin Shuriken no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Damage points: 20
Description: The user throws a Demon Wind Shuriken towards the enemy and uses his chakra to massively enlarge the shuriken, brutally striking the enemy, sending them flying.

(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Aerial Dance
Type: Offensive
Range: short - mid
Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.

(Sōshuriken no Jutsu) - Manipulated Shuriken Techique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 15
Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite.

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

(Sōgu: Shikyū Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Deadly Spheres Strike
Desciption: The user pulls out a scroll and rotates it around himself. Many spiked metal balls burst forth from the scroll to strike any nearby opponents or discourage them from using close ranged attacks.

(Sōgu: Fūjin Heki) - Manipulated Tools: Floating Blades Wall
Description: The user unrolls in the floor under the enemy two small scrolls and summons many different weapons from them, taking the enemy into the air. Then they wraps the leg of the enemy with a chain and crushes him back down to the ground.

(Sōgu: Dai Tekkai) - Manipulated Tools: Giant Iron Lump
Range: Short - Mid
Description:The user takes out a big scroll and waves it in a circle. It turns into a giant chain hammer with a huge metal ball at the end that they then crushes the enemy with. After this move, the chain hammer turns back into a scroll.

(Sōgu: Shu Senjin) - Manipulated Tools: One Thousand Blades Attack
Description: This technique is very similar to Twin Rising Dragons, but in this version the user only summons countless kunai from the scrolls, which are connected by strings at thier hands. They then throws all the kunai at the same time on the opponent.

(Kuchiyose: Tetsurensa Housou) - Summoning: Iron Chain Wrapping
description: The user summons a long chain from a scroll and wraps the enemy with it. When the enemy is trapped, they use another scroll to launch a rain of weapons at the enemy.

(Gyorai Shin) - Torpedo Needle
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user throws nails into the air. Upon impact on the ground, they dig themselves into the earth. When the opponent walks over the ground where the nails dug themselves in, nails pin their feet stopping their movement. Then, the user forms a hand seal and hundreds of nails shoot out of the ground at the opponent.

(Hitei Mushou) - Flying Nail Mist Pierce
Damage Points:30
Description: After forming the needed hand seal, the user will emit a flying mist of small nails from their mouth. These small nails can travel towards the opponent at quite a distance.

(Jouro Senbon) - Sprinkling Needles
Description: After throwing a special umbrella that has been equipped with springs into the air, it releases a hailing "shower" of senbon. It cannot be dodged by moving away since the needles cover a wide area in all directions, controlled by chakra.

(Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi) - Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade
Range:Short-Long
Description: Using careful manipulation and well-timed reflexes, the user hurls a number of Shuriken with wire attached at the opponent. While in the air, the shinobi can manipulate the wire to make the blades circle the target and bind them.
Note:Must Have Sharingan to use this jutsu

(Soushouryuu) - Twin Rising Dragons
Description: A summoning technique meant almost exclusively for weapon's experts. To begin, the shinobi will remove two scrolls and set them on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the two scroll rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex that is the user. They then use this space to launch themselves into the air between the spinning scrolls. From these scrolls the ninja can then summon a mass of weapons, which they then begin to throw at their opponent. If the first barrage fails, they can use wires that run from each weapon to their fingertips to pull them back into the air to strike at their opponent again.

(Soushuuha) - Manipulate Advancing Blades
Description: This technique allows a shinobi to hover multiple kunai in the air while they approach a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai, shuriken, or other weapons much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.

(Ninpo: Bōseki Enbu no mai) - Ninja Art: Spinning Walts Dance
Description: The user will jump into the air and begin spinning around rapidly whislt releasing a continous amount of kunai converging in all directions around them.

( Rakka Kibaku Fuda ) - Falling Paper Bomb
Description: The user will throw three paper bombs connected to kunai that act like parachutes and float down above the enemy. The user will then make the confrontation hand seal to explode the explosive tags when they reach their desired location.

(Ninpo: Akuma Kaze Bakudan) - Ninja Art: Demon Wind Bomb
Description: The user after creating a shadow clone and grabs it then transforming into a Fuma Shuriken that is then thrown at the enemy the shuriken then turns back into the shadow clone who then punches the target in the face.
Note: Can also add kunai for extra damage and must create one shadow clone before use.

(Sōgu: Maruchiken Ranmyaku) - Manipulated Tools: Multi-Blade Chaos
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user uses two scrolls and makes multiple weapons come out from them and float in the air. After the final blade causes the opponent to fly up into the air, The user uses a chain to bring their opponent down to the ground and then hits them again with the weapons. Using this attack allows the user to summon more weapons than usual for subsequent attacks.

(Sōgu: Sōninju) - Manipulated Tools: Weapon Gun
Description: The user summons several weapons connected together by strings and jumps into the air, reeling them together to stack on top of each other. They then stands on the top weapon on one foot, and twirls backwards, shooting the string-wealed ninja tools at the opponent like a machine gun.

Sōgu: Kaien Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Spinning Swallow Show
Description: The user hits the opponent with a pair of tonfa, then tosses a scroll in the air to summon a bo staff and hits them with it. When the opponent is lying prone on the ground, they summons a huge spiked club and crushes them with it.

(Sōgu: Tenkosai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Steel Disaster
Description: Like Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction, The user unrolls and throws thier large scroll over the enemy. They summons countless Kunai from the scroll to rain down on the enemy before releasing four large chains to force the enemy to the ground as the chains collapse on them.

( Gen'ei Tajū Shuriken ) - Multiple Phantom Shuriken
Description: After performing the shadow clone technique the user and the two clones perform the Dog → Rabbit → Monkey → Clap Hands and they throw several shuriken which multiply and attack the opponent.
Note: Requires two shadow clones before use.

(Midare Senbu) – Chaos Fan Dance
Type: Offensive, Defence
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After attacking the enemy with the users fan, thus launching them into the air. The user then throws their fan to slice the enemy up, after which they then disappear. The user then reappears behind the enemy. Finally the user Grabs the fan and then jabs them into the ground.
Note: Must have a Fan/ War Fan.

(Sōshōryū Seichuu) - Rising Twin Dragons Control
Description: This technique is similar to the normal Twin Rising Dragons, but is an upgraded version. The user doesn't have to hold onto the weapons; they can just send them flying only with a movement of thier hand, which makes the weapons a lot faster. Also, with this new version, The user includes exploding tags in the spread in order to make the technique more effective.

(Sōgu: Tensasai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction
Description: A stronger version of the Twin Rising Dragons, the user tosses their large scroll into the air above her opponent and summons hundreds of different weapons from it, which then rain down, impaling the opponent and anything in their path. The weapons move so fast that they appear as white streaks.

(Shihouhappou Shuriken) - All Directions Shuriken
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After utilizing the Kage Bunshin no jutsu, the user will spread out in various directions to surround the opponent before releasing a barrage of projectiles simultaneously.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.

(Gojō Kibaku Fuda) Mutually Multiplying Explosive Tags
Chakra: 50
Damage: 100 (-20 to the user if caught in the explosion)
Description:
The Mutually Multiplying Explosive Tags is a technique which forms part of a fighting style purposely designed for those who have been reincarnated or are otherwise very resistant to damage, and employs the use of special explosive tags to create a near infinite series of explosions. The user will throw several (up to 5) special exploding tags at the enemy formed from large sheets that each bear five seals on them. These special tags then attach themselves to the intended target, but just as they detonate, summon additional tags that in turn create more as they too explode. This process is continuously repeated, leading to a near infinite chain reaction of consecutive explosions which engulf a gigantic area, mid range all around. The technique's unique drawback is that to fully use it you need to be in short range of the target, making it almost suicidal for users who cannot take on the damage and remain unarmed, users that cannot escape its range in time or users who cannot heal themselves from the damage, thus being ideal to be used by Edo Tensei summons.
Note: the explosion spans throughout 2 full turns if unblocked.
Note: usable twice per battle.

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Belongs to clone and transformation. Either way, the rest is well done. Explain all these techniques to me, with your own words, with only one sentence of you can. And, we can continue with the next batch.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the delay

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Damage Points:20
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

With this technique, the user can easily surprise an unsuspecting opponent, since they will most likely be focused on blocking the first shuriken which is the one they will see.

(Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu) - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user will hurl kunai with pouches attached at their target. Upon impact, the pouches explode, releasing small explosive notes. Due to the large number of kunai thrown, a shower of notes will rain down on the target. The user will then throw one final kunai with an active explosive note at the target. It will begin to burn, and by igniting the falling smaller notes it will cause a gigantic explosion.

With this technique, one creates a big explosion by surrounding the target with a large number of smaller explosive tags before igniting them all at once.

(Kage Nawa no Jutsu) - Shadow Rope Technique
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will use a black rope infused with their chakra to hold down and trap their opponent.

This is simply a rope imbued with chakra to make it stronger.

(Ninpo: Kyojin Shuriken no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user throws a Demon Wind Shuriken towards the enemy and uses his chakra to massively enlarge the shuriken, brutally striking the enemy, sending them flying.

This technique works by tossing a special suriken at a target, and then enlarging it with chakra so it deals more damage.

(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Aerial Dance
Range: short - mid
Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.

In order to achieve this, one throws plenty kunais repeatedly at the target.

(Sōshuriken no Jutsu) - Manipulated Shuriken Techique
Damage points: 15
Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite.

Here you simply throw a shuriken, but first attach a string to it so it can easily be controlled and redirected while moving towards the target.

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

Jump, spin and simply throw various ninja tools that will rain down the target.

(Sōgu: Shikyū Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Deadly Spheres Strike
Desciption: The user pulls out a scroll and rotates it around himself. Many spiked metal balls burst forth from the scroll to strike any nearby opponents or discourage them from using close ranged attacks.

Use a scroll to summon spiked metal balls that will hit a close target.

(Sōgu: Fūjin Heki) - Manipulated Tools: Floating Blades Wall
Description: The user unrolls in the floor under the enemy two small scrolls and summons many different weapons from them, taking the enemy into the air. Then they wraps the leg of the enemy with a chain and crushes him back down to the ground.

Toss scrolls underneath the target and summon an assortment of weapons that will force them to jump up to avoid them; as they do, use a chain to grab them and flog them onto the ground.

(Sōgu: Dai Tekkai) - Manipulated Tools: Giant Iron Lump
Description:The user takes out a big scroll and waves it in a circle. It turns into a giant chain hammer with a huge metal ball at the end that they then crushes the enemy with. After this move, the chain hammer turns back into a scroll.

Summon a chain hammer thay can be used to attack up to mid range with a big scroll.

(Sōgu: Shu Senjin) - Manipulated Tools: One Thousand Blades Attack
Description: This technique is very similar to Twin Rising Dragons, but in this version the user only summons countless kunai from the scrolls, which are connected by strings at thier hands. They then throws all the kunai at the same time on the opponent.

One summons kunais that have strings attached and throws them at a target.

(Kuchiyose: Tetsurensa Housou) - Summoning: Iron Chain Wrapping
description: The user summons a long chain from a scroll and wraps the enemy with it. When the enemy is trapped, they use another scroll to launch a rain of weapons at the enemy.

Restrain the target with a summoned chain, and then attack them with multiple summoned weapons.

(Gyorai Shin) - Torpedo Needle
Description: The user throws nails into the air. Upon impact on the ground, they dig themselves into the earth. When the opponent walks over the ground where the nails dug themselves in, nails pin their feet stopping their movement. Then, the user forms a hand seal and hundreds of nails shoot out of the ground at the opponent.

Coat a bunch of nails with chakra and toss them on the ground so that they drill into it; if a target walks over that area, you can manipulate the nails with one hand seal and have them impale the target from below.

(Hitei Mushou) - Flying Nail Mist Pierce
Description: After forming the needed hand seal, the user will emit a flying mist of small nails from their mouth. These small nails can travel towards the opponent at quite a distance.

After one hand seal, gather chakra in your mouth, shape it into multiple small sized nails and expel it at a target.

(Jouro Senbon) - Sprinkling Needles
Description: After throwing a special umbrella that has been equipped with springs into the air, it releases a hailing "shower" of senbon. It cannot be dodged by moving away since the needles cover a wide area in all directions, controlled by chakra.

One will throw a special umbrella that must've been prepared before the battle into the air; it will release numerous senbons that will rain down on a wide area.

(Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi) - Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade
Description: Using careful manipulation and well-timed reflexes, the user hurls a number of Shuriken with wire attached at the opponent. While in the air, the shinobi can manipulate the wire to make the blades circle the target and bind them.
Note:Must Have Sharingan to use this jutsu

Throw multiple shurikens that have wires attached to them at the target, then use your sharingan prowess to manipulate them to shurikens to surround the target.

(Soushouryuu) - Twin Rising Dragons
Description: A summoning technique meant almost exclusively for weapon's experts. To begin, the shinobi will remove two scrolls and set them on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the two scroll rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex that is the user. They then use this space to launch themselves into the air between the spinning scrolls. From these scrolls the ninja can then summon a mass of weapons, which they then begin to throw at their opponent. If the first barrage fails, they can use wires that run from each weapon to their fingertips to pull them back into the air to strike at their opponent again.

It involves using two scrolls to summon an assortment of weapons which all have wires attached to them so that even if they miss the target, they can be redirected to attack again.

(Soushuuha) - Manipulate Advancing Blades
Description: This technique allows a shinobi to hover multiple kunai in the air while they approach a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai, shuriken, or other weapons much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.

This helps to reduce the time it takes to execute projectile weapon attacks (i.e. drawing and throwing them) by keeping them suspended in the air around the user so that they can be sent at will.

(Ninpo: Bōseki Enbu no mai) - Ninja Art: Spinning Walts Dance
Description: The user will jump into the air and begin spinning around rapidly whislt releasing a continous amount of kunai converging in all directions around them.

With this technique, one releases kunais omidirectionally.

( Rakka Kibaku Fuda ) - Falling Paper Bomb
Description: The user will throw three paper bombs connected to kunai that act like parachutes and float down above the enemy. The user will then make the confrontation hand seal to explode the explosive tags when they reach their desired location.

This is a simple technique where the user attaches three paper bombs instead of one to a thrown kunai in order to increase the explosive damage.

(Ninpo: Akuma Kaze Bakudan) - Ninja Art: Demon Wind Bomb
Description: The user after creating a shadow clone and grabs it then transforming into a Fuma Shuriken that is then thrown at the enemy the shuriken then turns back into the shadow clone who then punches the target in the face.
Note: Can also add kunai for extra damage and must create one shadow clone before use.

The technique Naruto and Sasuke used against Zabuza. It involves transforming a clone into a weapon, then throwing the weapon at a target in the hopes that they dodge it. Once they do, the weapon reverts to the clone which will then attack the target from behind.

(Sōgu: Maruchiken Ranmyaku) - Manipulated Tools: Multi-Blade Chaos
Description: The user uses two scrolls and makes multiple weapons come out from them and float in the air. After the final blade causes the opponent to fly up into the air, The user uses a chain to bring their opponent down to the ground and then hits them again with the weapons. Using this attack allows the user to summon more weapons than usual for subsequent attacks.

This is a more advanced form of Manipulated Tools: Floating Blade Walls where the user summons weapons to attack the opponent and force them into the air in order to pull them back to the ground with a chain and attack them again.

(Sōgu: Sōninju) - Manipulated Tools: Weapon Gun
Description: The user summons several weapons connected together by strings and jumps into the air, reeling them together to stack on top of each other. They then stands on the top weapon on one foot, and twirls backwards, shooting the string-wealed ninja tools at the opponent like a machine gun.

User summons weapons with strings attached, and twists them together before releasing them at the target from the air.

Sōgu: Kaien Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Spinning Swallow Show
Description: The user hits the opponent with a pair of tonfa, then tosses a scroll in the air to summon a bo staff and hits them with it. When the opponent is lying prone on the ground, they summons a huge spiked club and crushes them with it.

This is a CQC manoeuver, in which the user overpowers the opponent with a pair of tonfa and a bo staff, before crushing them with a giant spiked club.

(Sōgu: Tenkosai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Steel Disaster
Description: Like Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction, The user unrolls and throws thier large scroll over the enemy. They summons countless Kunai from the scroll to rain down on the enemy before releasing four large chains to force the enemy to the ground as the chains collapse on them.

The user tosses scrolls over the target and summons numerous kunais from them which rain down on the target before they summon big chains that fall on the targets from the scrolls, crushing them.

( Gen'ei Tajū Shuriken ) - Multiple Phantom Shuriken
Description: After performing the shadow clone technique the user and the two clones perform the Dog → Rabbit → Monkey → Clap Hands and they throw several shuriken which multiply and attack the opponent.
Note: Requires two shadow clones before use.

This applies the use of shadow clones and hand seals to attack the opponent with various shurikens.

(Midare Senbu) – Chaos Fan Dance
Type: Offensive, Defence
Description: After attacking the enemy with the users fan, thus launching them into the air. The user then throws their fan to slice the enemy up, after which they then disappear. The user then reappears behind the enemy. Finally the user Grabs the fan and then jabs them into the ground.
Note: Must have a Fan/ War Fan.

With a war fan, the user drivea the opponent into the air, and then throws the fan at them to slice them. Afterwhich, they apply fast movement to appear above the target, catch the fan and drive them back into the ground with it.

(Sōshōryū Seichuu) - Rising Twin Dragons Control
Description: This technique is similar to the normal Twin Rising Dragons, but is an upgraded version. The user doesn't have to hold onto the weapons; they can just send them flying only with a movement of thier hand, which makes the weapons a lot faster. Also, with this new version, The user includes exploding tags in the spread in order to make the technique more effective.

In order to attack faster, the user send weapons at the target by simply moving their hand.

(Sōgu: Tensasai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction
Description: A stronger version of the Twin Rising Dragons, the user tosses their large scroll into the air above her opponent and summons hundreds of different weapons from it, which then rain down, impaling the opponent and anything in their path. The weapons move so fast that they appear as white streaks.

By throwing a large scroll above the target, one can summon various weapons that will fall upon the target at great speeds.

Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: After utilizing the Kage Bunshin no jutsu, the user will spread out in various directions to surround the opponent before releasing a barrage of projectiles simultaneously.

With their clones, the user encircles the opponent before they all attack them with plenty projectiles.

Chakra Cost: 30
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.

One first throws one or more projectiles at the target, then multiplies them so as to increase their damage and area of effect.

(Gojō Kibaku Fuda) Mutually Multiplying Explosive Tags
Chakra: 50
Damage: 100 (-20 to the user if caught in the explosion)
Description:
The Mutually Multiplying Explosive Tags is a technique which forms part of a fighting style purposely designed for those who have been reincarnated or are otherwise very resistant to damage, and employs the use of special explosive tags to create a near infinite series of explosions. The user will throw several (up to 5) special exploding tags at the enemy formed from large sheets that each bear five seals on them. These special tags then attach themselves to the intended target, but just as they detonate, summon additional tags that in turn create more as they too explode. This process is continuously repeated, leading to a near infinite chain reaction of consecutive explosions which engulf a gigantic area, mid range all around. The technique's unique drawback is that to fully use it you need to be in short range of the target, making it almost suicidal for users who cannot take on the damage and remain unarmed, users that cannot escape its range in time or users who cannot heal themselves from the damage, thus being ideal to be used by Edo Tensei summons.
Note: the explosion spans throughout 2 full turns if unblocked.
Note: usable twice per battle.

This involves throwing special exploding tags which summon more tags when they explode, resulting in a chain of multiples explosions as each tag keeps summoning more tags each time they explode.

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice explanation. To save you time, next time simply explain in one post most of the techniques, unless it is something rather and very specific. Alright, If you have any questions ask them to me. If not, I will have you post, all the Stealth and Subterfuge techniques you can find. This will be a good going as these techniques are very useful in supplementary manners. Most people do not use them, and truly, it is a shame.

Keep them coming.