Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he is just so mysterious for such a young age he taken out mostly the strongest titans weve ever seen in the whole story. and just how he fought titans make me wonder what if he was actually a titan himself? i mean he can predict where titans will attack or move, if he was a titan himself it would make sense right? and now that he doesnt have any 3d manuever gear and the last man was so far away from him to save his ass, this would be probably the right time to awaken his titan power once again, he probably have a huge huge hatred when he turns to titan he probably killed his parents because of it his teacher his comrades. what do you guys think? i mean this would make sense, the only way that armored titan and the colosial titan found out that eren was a titan is because they spied to the walls and became his comrades, they probably the first ones to survive doing that because theres no way you can spy to levi. what do you guys think? i really think its not time for him to die even tho he has to.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No lol he is an Ackerman
Ackerman

Man = man

Acker = archaic form of acre, originating from German and Old English

Acre = a measurement of area (66 ft x 660 ft)

Acreman

Could be interpreted to mean a man the size of an acre (either 66 ft or 660 ft)

The Colossus Titan is roughly 200 ft tall, so 66 ft is well within titan-size

Conclusion: Levi is a Titan

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he was a titan his sprained ankle from the Annie fight would've healed extremely quick, instead he was injured for several chapters. That, and the fact that being a titan does not enhance the human form physical capabilities makes Levi being a titan impossible.

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ackerman

Man = man

Acker = archaic form of acre, originating from German and Old English

Acre = a measurement of area (66 ft x 660 ft)

Acreman

Could be interpreted to mean a man the size of an acre (either 66 ft or 660 ft)

The Colossus Titan is roughly 200 ft tall, so 66 ft is well within titan-size

Conclusion: Levi is a Titan
Makes sense XD

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he is just so mysterious for such a young age he taken out mostly the strongest titans weve ever seen in the whole story. and just how he fought titans make me wonder what if he was actually a titan himself? i mean he can predict where titans will attack or move, if he was a titan himself it would make sense right? and now that he doesnt have any 3d manuever gear and the last man was so far away from him to save his ass, this would be probably the right time to awaken his titan power once again, he probably have a huge huge hatred when he turns to titan he probably killed his parents because of it his teacher his comrades. what do you guys think? i mean this would make sense, the only way that armored titan and the colosial titan found out that eren was a titan is because they spied to the walls and became his comrades, they probably the first ones to survive doing that because theres no way you can spy to levi. what do you guys think? i really think its not time for him to die even tho he has to.
Nice fanfic bro...

Also, why do you have that quote in your sig?