Let's try again Brother :) Next time... PLEASE make the thread :)

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brother, I'd like to pick the Forest...

(copyright belonging to Crow (sorry :0) who must feel free to punish me for stealing this truly epic pic)

You must be registered for see images

-Rei’s Rules and Regs
-Kai: No
-Subs: I leave this up to you Brother
-No KG
-No Custom elements
-No killing or stealing of any kind (I know we wouldn't anyway :))

* you see me standing in the open, holding the kunai you gave me in the Temple...*

Last edited:

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brother, I'd like to pick the Forrest...

You must be registered for see images

-Rei’s Rules and Regs
-Kai: No
-Subs: I leave this up to you Brother
-No KG
-No Custom elements
-No killing or stealing of any kind (I know we wouldn't anyway :))

* you see me standing in the open, holding the kunai you gave me in the Temple...*
*Appears outta mist and walks up to Meimei*
Nice place you picked, Sister... I see you chosed a place without a water source... You sly devil...
*Gives her a hug. Tosses cloak in air then jumps in to mid range and gets in fight stance*
Ready when you are... The first move is yours...

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Appears outta mist and walks up to Meimei*
Nice place you picked, Sister... I see you chosed a place without a water source... You sly devil...
*Gives her a hug. Tosses cloak in air then jumps in to mid range and gets in fight stance*
Ready when you are... The first move is yours...
Thanks for understanding Bro... God, I am so embarressed xd
Oh well!

1st, are you happy with the items listed above? If not or you have any preferences... just say.

I will start to prepare and at what range do you want us to be at?

*I start to prepare myself and build chakra while you decide...*

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*poof out of wind* mind if I watch?
*jumps out of battlefield* Gahh I feel bad U_U
Not at all... it was a good match... you've taught my Brother very well

*I start to focus and concentrate some of my chakra into my feet as I wait for my Brother to see if he accepts the terms listed above...*

Updates this post: you think you feel bad? :) have you seen how face palm-ish I'm being :eek:

Last edited:

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for understanding Bro... God, I am so embarressed xd
Oh well!

1st, are you happy with the items listed above? If not or you have any preferences... just say.

I will start to prepare and at what range do you want us to be at?

*I start to prepare myself and build chakra while you decide...*
I said I jump mid range and get in fighting stance...:D
Let's get it on....

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*nods* Okay :) I'm using the the meimei (orange coloured) bio below in my sig Bro.

*I use 5 senses confusion on you and throw the kunai at you which explodes as it hits you...*

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

*... and then create 2 clones of myself and we all throw 6 kunai (6 per person)at you from each person... (though I keep your 1 in my hand)*

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Chakra Cost:5
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

*I still control the chakra in my feet and spread it into my hands... my clones stay by my side...*

*I then use the Earth Style: Earth Pillar Prison to surround you, not impale you Bro...*

Doton: Ganchuro no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Earth Pillar Prison
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu creates a large amount of rock pillars from underground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a prison of earth.

(I am very inexperienced and hate getting things wrong but I will get better... sorry for this)

Last edited:

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mei edit you move ^^
you used clone technique (illusion)
you can't make it elemental
and they are illusions so they don't attack
also even if you create 2 is still one move

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*nods* Okay :) I'm using the the meimei (orange coloured) bio below in my sig Bro.

*I use 5 senses confusion on you and throw the kunai at you which explodes as it hits you...*

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

*... and then create 2 clones of myself and we all throw 6 kunai (6 per person)at you from each person... (though I keep your 1 in my hand)*

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Chakra Cost:5
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

*I still control the chakra in my feet and spread it into my hands... my clones stay by my side...*

*I then use the Earth Style: Earth Pillar Prison to surround you, not impale you Bro...*

Doton: Ganchuro no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Earth Pillar Prison
Type: Defence/supplementary
Description: This jutsu creates a large amount of rock pillars from underground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a prison of earth.

(I am very inexperienced and hate getting things wrong but I will get better... sorry for this)
(Im in mid-range so 5 Senses Confusion Disorder explode before hitting me)
*Seeing your create your clones, I perform*
(Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there.
*As the downpour starts you toss your kunai, I perform*
Fuuton: Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damge Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.
*Sending your kunai back at you, destroyong your clones*
*Just before being encircled in your Earth Style: Earth Pillar Prison, I perform*
Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.
*To blast a whole though the prison. I await ur next move*

Reactions: meimei

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*thinks: way to go Bro*

*I save myself and clones using the terra shield...*

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Style: Terra Shield
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

*I seal the chakra in my feet to stop it being used at this time) and building up and focusing on my suiton chakra, I release it from my left palm (the right still has your kunai) to perform a Destruction Torrent... moving you back away from me ...*

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiralling wall of water that can be used to attack or defend. (No water source required)

*... I put the kunai back and with my right-hand take out 4 kunai with explosive tags on them and throw them at you (I know you can sense them Bro)...

...I focus my chakra again, making enormous amounts and using that water from my jitsu perform the Water Dragon Whip, letting it whip you lightly and it will get worse if you get close to us...*

(Suiton: Suiryuuben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Description: This jutsu creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge that can be directed towards and impale a target or multiple targets.

Last edited:

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O damn that's a really long title >_> <_<

* fangirl screams * GO MEIMEI!!!!! <_< wow who said that .-.

wow the terrain is the primary section in my profile @_@ , why did you steal it :T_T:

Sorry for the spam guys just wanted to cheer you up :p

Last edited:
Reactions: meimei

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*thinks: way to go Bro*

*I save myself and clones using the terra shield...*

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Style: Terra Shield
Type: Defence
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

*I seal the chakra in my feet to stop it being used at this time) and building up and focusing on my suiton chakra, I release it from my left palm (the right still has your kunai) to perform a Destruction Torrent... moving you back away from me ...*

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: Water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiralling wall of water that can be used to attack or defend. (No water source required)

*... I put the kunai back and with my right-hand take out 4 kunai with explosive tags on them and throw them at you (I know you can sense them Bro)...

...I focus my chakra again, making enormous amounts and using that water from my jitsu perform the Water Dragon Whip, letting it whip you lightly and it will get worse if you get close to us...*

(Suiton: Suiryuuben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Description: This jutsu creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge that can be directed towards and impale a target or multiple targets.
*As Earth Style: Terra Shield start to surrounds you I perform*
(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
(No water source required)
*The shark crashes down on you just as you perform Water Style: Destruction Torrent, causing you to loose sight of me. I use*
(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
*Since your soak the lightning travels across the water to knock you out*

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As Earth Style: Terra Shield start to surrounds you I perform*
(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
(No water source required)
*The shark crashes down on you just as you perform Water Style: Destruction Torrent, causing you to loose sight of me. I use*
(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
*Since your soak the lightning travels across the water to knock you out*
Bro, the terra shield would only cover and protect the frony of me and my clones, it wouldn't surround us ...

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Style: Terra Shield ... etc ...
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her.

As my clones are by my side, they are protected just by being that close to me when the earth rises up (though if you wish to argue they can't, I understand)

Earth sadly is stronger than water (but if anyone would like to give their opinion as well as yours bro, I'd appreciate that) so I'd like to know how effective your shark would have been against my shield? Your timing suggests that you could guess I would have done this move when from your wording it may look very unpredictable... why do a defensive move when you've shown I was in no danger?

Anyway :))) sorry Bro) I'll say...

*... Stopping my last move dead quick as I see the lightning come to me I jump onto my clones shoulders and use the chakra in my feet to keep a thin layer/barrier between us (if not approp, let's just say its for dramatic affect xd)...

... I then perform mud indulgence jitsu just around your feet (you're still long range), making you sink down...

(Doton: Doro Hoshi) - Earth Style: Mud Indulgence
Range: Long
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

... Seeing you sink down the lightening from you makes the mud hard and you cannot move...*

... How do you feel Bro? Shall we stop for now and call it a day?

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro, the terra shield would only cover and protect the frony of me and my clones, it wouldn't surround us ...

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Style: Terra Shield ... etc ...
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her.

As my clones are by my side, they are protected just by being that close to me when the earth rises up (though if you wish to argue they can't, I understand)

Earth sadly is stronger than water (but if anyone would like to give their opinion as well as yours bro, I'd appreciate that) so I'd like to know how effective your shark would have been against my shield? Your timing suggests that you could guess I would have done this move when from your wording it may look very unpredictable... why do a defensive move when you've shown I was in no danger?

Anyway :))) sorry Bro) I'll say...

*... Stopping my last move dead quick as I see the lightning come to me I jump onto my clones shoulders and use the chakra in my feet to keep a thin layer/barrier between us (if not approp, let's just say its for dramatic affect xd)...

... I then perform mud indulgence jitsu just around your feet (you're still long range), making you sink down...

(Doton: Doro Hoshi) - Earth Style: Mud Indulgence
Range: Long
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

... Seeing you sink down the lightening from you makes the mud hard and you cannot move...*

... How do you feel Bro? Shall we stop for now and call it a day?
Hey, what do you call AntiHero buried up to his neck in dirt?

Anti-turf...

You win Meimei, now can you dig me outta here???

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, what do you call AntiHero buried up to his neck in dirt?

Anti-turf...

You win Meimei, now can you dig me outta here???
Brother, you could have kiiled me so easily! Thanks for going easy on me!

If you'd like to make sure what I did was right though with your Sensei or anyone else... that's cool! :D

*We all go to you and as I grab your hands, the 2 clones start digging around each of your legs and soon we have you free*...

Thanks for this Bro!!! I want to fight with you in the future... no more fighting against you! :)

WHat an ending 0.o

Bravo that was good ^^
No... you and my Brother are good! Thanks for advising me, Sir! *bows*

And again... sorry Crow :eek:

Last edited: