Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LoK's R&R
Unofficial/All Out - I know we are gonna restrict ourselves to tai/ken but I wanna leave it open just incase we feel like moving to other abilities.
Terrain - Dojo in a small village
Short range (5 metres)
Hashirama bio

I have my CW equipped:

Ten'nō no Zen-ken | Zen Fists of the Emperor
Type: Weapon
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40 (+5 for each leash)
Damage points: 80 (+20 to Taijutsu and Kenjutsu)
Description: These Gauntlets were given to the strongest samurai in the Emperors army. They were forged from mithril (They cover from the users hand up to their elbows) and were said to have been tempered by the blood of the Emperor himself. Being forged from this substance and tempered with the blood of "God" incarnate (Emperors were considered Gods) they are virtually indestructible and increased the physical strength of the user.

The gauntlets were said to have been able to extend the will of the Emperor to all things allowing the user to manipulate things out of their reach (as the will of the Emperor has no bounds). This in reality was that the gauntlets could channel the users chakra and convert them into "leashes" (hands of chakra which could extend great distances), this allows the user to grab things out of reach (Weapons). Unfortunately these leashes could not latch onto living things as the chakra of that organism would reject the users chakra and thus the leashes would have no effect on them.

-Leashes can only grab onto inanimate objects (not ones that are personal objects to someone as they are tainted by the chakra of that person and thus will not latch on) and only one leash from each hand.
-Indestructible, but cannot destroy everything
Note: This is the same concept as samurai sabre's chakra manipulation.

and I'm assuming this stance:

You must be registered for see images

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gonna be Jiraiya.

---

Jiraiya entered the Dojo in the small village, the walls were filled with weapons, staffs, spears, katanas, nunchucks and many other weapons. The floor polished and smooth, allowing for maximum movement. Jiraiya took off his wooden sandals and his scroll as he entered and walked up to the center meeting the man in the middle. Without a word he took a short bow before entering his combat stance. In a sideways stance, his right foot in front of his left, his right arm calm down along the side of his body while the left is raised to his chest, both hands clenched in a fist. Jiraiya noticing the gauntlets on his opponents arms noted they were made of some sort of metal.

"Let's see what you got to show me..."

Atrocitus

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing his opponent bow and assume a fighting stance Hashirama assesses the situation while shifting his weight onto the balls of his feet ready to close the small gap between the two.

"Yes, lets show you shall we?"

Positioning his left leg in front he advances slowly while keeping an eye on this man. Once he is three meters away he bolts forward with decent speed closing the gap with his right leg forward now while he brings his right fist in a cross jab intending to aim for your jaw while he keeps his left fist close to his own chin for defense:

(Kodzuku) Punch
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20 (40)
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching his fist and swinging his arm. The user is free to do variations of a basic frontal punch and the technique though simple, can be deadly for strong users.

As soon as the punch reaches it's furthest length Hashirama steps in closer and as his right fist returns he throws out his left fist using the momentum of his step in and by infusing that fist with chakra he aims this devastating punch into his enemy's gut sending him flying into the dojo wall if insufficiently defended against:

( Seikentsuki ) - Righteous Fist Thrust
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30 (50)
Description: The user will strike the enemy with a chakra enhanced punch sending them flyng.
Note: Can only be used by Hashirama Senju, Sakura or Tsunade

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing his opponent bow and assume a fighting stance Hashirama assesses the situation while shifting his weight onto the balls of his feet ready to close the small gap between the two.

"Yes, lets show you shall we?"

Positioning his left leg in front he advances slowly while keeping an eye on this man. Once he is three meters away he bolts forward with decent speed closing the gap with his right leg forward now while he brings his right fist in a cross jab intending to aim for your jaw while he keeps his left fist close to his own chin for defense:

(Kodzuku) Punch
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20 (40)
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching his fist and swinging his arm. The user is free to do variations of a basic frontal punch and the technique though simple, can be deadly for strong users.

As soon as the punch reaches it's furthest length Hashirama steps in closer and as his right fist returns he throws out his left fist using the momentum of his step in and by infusing that fist with chakra he aims this devastating punch into his enemy's gut sending him flying into the dojo wall if insufficiently defended against:

( Seikentsuki ) - Righteous Fist Thrust
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30 (50)
Description: The user will strike the enemy with a chakra enhanced punch sending them flyng.
Note: Can only be used by Hashirama Senju, Sakura or Tsunade
Jiraiya assessing his opponents stance with his left leg in front of the other Jiraiya switches his stance essentially reversed so that his left leg is in front and his left arm is resting down his side in a clenched fist. Essentially he simply mirrored his own stance just reversed the instance you made your stance. As Hashirama bolts forward Jiraiya watches as your right fist closes in towards his face, Jiraiya would quickly duck under your right arm as he steps out to the outside of your body, while his own right arm would punch up into your stretched arm right above the elbow pushing it upwards while when he reaches the outside of your body, just the moment after, he delivers a powerful kick straight to Hashirama's ribs with his left leg sending him rolling across the room with bruises across the side of his upper body.

Atrocitus

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama watches as his fist is evaded and the counterattack of hitting my right arm upwards happens. Instead of stepping in for the second punch I simply step backwards with my right foot while pivoting my body to face towards your kick. Activating my chakra enhanced strength I take a quick one knuckle punch down onto your incoming leg with my left fist that was in position for defense. Using the momentum from your kick and the momentum from my pivot (and with some quick breathing) the fist lands on your shin obliterating the bones and flesh:

(Chakura Chikara) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
Damage points: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. The technique is so powerful it enables the user to wield a gigantic strength even for simple tasks such as lifting or pushing something.
Note: Can only be used by Tsunade, Sakura or Hashirama Senju biographies and once activated, lasts the entire battle.

( Hitonare Za Tora ) - Taming the Tiger
Chakra cost: N/A (25)
Damage points: 80 (+45) (125)
Description: A technique that focuses on overwhelming power and precision. Through careful breathing this technique allows the user to deliver several one knuckle punches in quick succession, each and every one striking the exact same spot on the target with devastating effect. This attack is capable of breaking through most conventional defenses.

Last edited: