Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess the terrain is a simple plain grass, sun, clear weather. I don't know if you want straight fighting or some RP, I cater to my opponent, so you lead me on how you wanna go, the move will be a straight attack, if you wanna rp, just tell me. I will go as if I don't know your character at all.

As Lancer is standing mid range from his opponent. Lancer would swiftly take out a Kunai while channeling chakra around the short range radius of the opponent, where countless amounts of cherry blossoms will rise and swirl in a vortex manner. The blossoms meant simply to distract and harm your vision, Lancer doesn't know the extent of his opponents perceptual abilities, but, this would act to at least give him some room to maneuver his attack. Right after the Cherry blossoms rise, Lancer would use the Kunai he had taken out and channel chakra into the weapon, changing how the weapon looks entirely, he simply has it turn into a fellow blossom, identical to the ones swirling and converging upon you. After changing the Kunai's appearance, he would once again channel more chakra into it, this time lightning chakra, granting the material a certain ability.

He would proceed to throw the kunai disguised cherry blossom into the pile of cherry's. As it moves with decent speed, the moment it enters your short range Lancer would perform one hand seal, activating the dormant lightning chakra inside of the material, causing it to explode in a burst of electricity, this electricity more unique however, as it would create tendrils that extend everywhere within your short range radius, the moment it contacts these material, they would come inward and proceed to crush you, almost like the Kunai/Blossom is a magnet and it is attracting all conductible material inward. Dust, rock chunks, your own clothing, your own metal weaponry, etc. They would all come inward and crush/stab you with ease, as well as shock you due to them conducting electricity.

(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

OOC: I know this jutsu says short range, but when seen in the game, Ino was actually quite far when performed, I assume the short range is meant that it is created short range around the opponent, besides, if you were caught in these swirls you would be blinded as well, so it doesn't make much sense to me, I always wanted to try this move though lmao.

Ninja Arts: Touch of Circe (Ninjutsu: Souhou no Circe)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: This jutsu is simply an expansion of a basic ninja skill learned in the academy. The basic transformation jutsu allows the user to transform himself into virtually anything based around his imagination. The technique is designed to allow someone to use a larger amount of chakra, and shape control, in order to be able to transform inanimate objects around him, that he is touching in a similar way to the canon transformation technique. The user uses shape transformation, and extremely precise chakra control to not physically change it but to change its appearance in a way similar to the transformation jutsu. Like the transformation technique, the object's actual physical properties are not changed. For example if the user was to transform a brick into a feather, the newly transformed feather would weigh the same as a brick, and have the same mass; the reverse is also true. In addition, the transformation will revert after being hit by a elemental jutsu of B rank or below, following the elemental strengths and weaknesses.

#Can only be taught by Vex
#No ninjutsu above A rank same turn or next turn
#Can only be used three times per battle

(Raiton: Taishū no atorakushon)- Lightning Release: Attraction of the Masses
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user will gather lightning chakra and release the lightning into a weapon and/or object (kunais, shurikens, etc) that can conduct lightning, the user will then proceed to throw the weapon at the opponent. The user will have to make direct physical contact with the weapon to channel their raiton chakra into it. Once it gets within short-range of the opponent, the user will perform one hand seal, and essentially release the built up lightning chakra from within the material in order to activate the special ability of the technique. Taking into account the canon jutsu Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation from which it was derived from, the user will cause any objects/tools/materials within short-range of the opponent to converge on the opponent's position by releasing the lightning all around and attracting things inward to its source, crushing anything within the vicinity. These materials will also contain a certain amount of shock value, able to paralyze the opponent on touch, yet only applies to things that are logical and can conduct lightning (clothing, metal, rocks, etc).

Note: Can only be used three times
Note: Requires one turn cool down before re-use
Note: Can only be taught by Joker

With everything going on in his simple attack, he wanted to know how he might be able to deduce his opponent through his reaction to all the mayhem.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We can just do it punch for punch to start off. If you're interested in role-playing at any point then I'll start going along from that point onward. And so that I don't have to restate this over again throughout the battle, the clan abilities comes with a passive sensing ability that senses everything living and non-living up up to all ranges. Greater Energy Pulse allows me to manipulate energy at up to S-rank strength if there is a source of energy present, and Ride of Spring: Five Seasons gives my techniques elemental strengths but since they are pure, they don't gain elemental weaknesses. The base status of energy is neutral to all elements.

As I am blinded I pay no attention to the sakura petals swarming around me. I have no need for vision. Possessing a far superior method of analysis, I simply analyze the image of the world around me in my own mind. Everything living and non-living is composed of energy, and by searching out this energy I can understand the true nature of all that is around me. Though my vision is blinded, my mind is not. I not only sense the transformation of your weapon into the sakura petal, I also sense the lightning chakra inside of it. I simply raise my left hand in the air and face it toward you, I release a massive blast of wind pure energy the knocks the petal back while also neutralizing the energy. The blast continues toward you at near full strength.

(Shin Konki Myaku)- Greater Energy Pulse
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: Depends
Description: Usable by only Kiyoshi Masters, this technique employs the skill of one who has truly mastered philosophy and the Kiyoshi art. They are able to greatly enhance their ability, causing their hands and feet to glow constantly and more brightly with a more explosive or implosive effect when attacks connect. Also, they will be able to control and manipulate much larger amounts of pure chakra and energy, such as creating a large wall to block some attacks and things of that nature.
~Last for rest of match, as it is the signature technique of the Kiyoshi Clan Masters.

(Haru no Nori: Gojiki)- Ride of Spring: Five Seasons
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: (+10 to energy techniques)
Description: The user focuses elemental chakra into their energy and pure chakra, while at the same time keeping it pure. This causes their energy to be stronger and also have an effect based on the 5 elements (fire, water, earth, lightning, wind). The user can only focus one chakra at a time and needs a 1 turn period in-between without using energy related attacks to shift energy elements.
Fire- Energy will be able to burn things
Water- Energy will be able to douse out fires as well as possibly drown (if one can)
Earth- Energy will have a tough, solid composition.
Lightning- Energy will be able to shock and electrocute
Wind- Energy can slice/cut or blow away
~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Warrior

(Yuuen Konki Shuuha)- Grand Energy Wave
Type: Attack
Range: Long
Damage: 80 (+10) = 90 (+wind nature)
Description: The upgraded version of the original energy wave. The user charges a great amount of pure chakra and releases it in a gargantuan burst of energy that has the force to violently scatter an entire army and the power to shatter an entire rock that is as big as a house into pieces. Kiyoshi Masters can use this technique more extensively and even shoot it out through two hands. When used by a Master, this particular technique carries enough Energy to vaporize a large hill and toss a large summon a considerable distance (while only resulting in a few bruises and scratches).
~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Captain.
(I thought this attack was pretty damn well executed. I would've had a hard time defending against it with any other bio. Nice move! Beauty Under the Moonlight is also one of my favorite techniques. It does suck that it is limited to short range, it makes it harder to use and less useful.)

Last edited:

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That is quite the interesting combination of attack, a little confused, since you added a wind part to the energy, does it now mean it plays neutral to everything, but this time strong against Lightning due to the wind infusion? That was my basic assumption. Or does it just play as a unique way of damage? Also, thank you for the compliment it is appreciated.

With the blast of energy coming towards Lancer, it was clear to him he had to react, this substance however was nothing he had seen or fought before, quite interesting indeed, fast and lethal, its energy substance would prove that the best option to prevent it from harming him would not to combat it with energy as well. Lancer would gather a unique chakra substance ahead of himself, rising a wall composed of crystalline quartz, the size of the wall is the exact size of the blast of energy coming at him, from there, Lancer would also make it so the actual ranking of the wall is of S-Rank. Despite not knowing the energy himself, a solid element would best be used in the situation, and provided Quartz unique strength and weakness, and unique elemental interaction, it provided the safest option. The two forces clash negating one another.

(Sekieiton: Purāna Nendai no Shinpi)- Quartz Release: Mystical Manifestation of the Puranas
Type: Supplementary/Offense/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: The basic creation technique for Quartz. After using two handseals, the user is able to create various tools, with the shaping of the tools being only limited by the users imagination. Things such as walls, spheres, spikes, pillars, swords, mountains, furniture, etc. These tools can be used for defensive purposes against attacks to intercept them, offensive use to make tools to attack/restrict the opponent. These constructs are create in three methods, either through their body (limbs, mouth, etc), the second from the actual earth, and the third method is being able to create these tools out of preexisting Quartz already, but requires an additional handseal when using this third method. The size, and power of the constructs depend mainly on the ranking used, A-Rank Quartz tools can never exceed that of an A-Rank structure seen in the manga/anime. This is the same for every ranking. The user can not create sentient beings from this technique. The power of this technique varies dependent on the amount of chakra fueled into it.

Note: S-Rank Variant can only be used three times
Note: No S-Rank or above Quartz on the user's next turn (if the S-Rank version is used)

After the defense, Lancer would continue the route of unique weaponry usage, releasing out of the palm of his right hand, he would create a weapon composed of electricity, a sword to be exact, quite the unique jutsu itself, with the electricity harboring within it, as well as advance shape manipulation, the bladed weapon contained a clone of its respected element the blade it is composed of, lightning, away from vision. He would throw the Kunai up and aim it right above your head, as it moved, Lancer would inject more of his lightning chakra mid flight, and duplicate the bladed weapon to create an exact replica of the jutsu itself, with essentially the ability as the original technique, however, the difference is mainly the travel, since Lancer would have relatively easy control of the aim of the duplicate weapon. The original bladed weapon would actually fly above head and land behind you, around five meters away, with the second (duplicate) would be aimed straight for your head attempting to pierce and shock you.

Lancer knew for the most part, the deceptiveness of his strategy was futile, for as it appeared, his opponent seemed well equipped defensively, easily able to aim a blast at Lancer despite his vision harmed previously from the petals. But in the position the man was in, he is forced to act fast, Lancer attempt to place him in a tough spot, he would visualize his opponent to see how he might react to the upcoming attack.

(Yousobetsushori Ninjutsu: Rongu Karakuri) - Elemental Ninja Arts: The Long Con
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long (if thrown)
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: This technique is a rather creative technique. This technique is an alternative performance of the Shadow Clone Technique in which the user will create a bladed weapon out of one of the basic five elements, but with a twist. It gives of the impression of a normal elemental bladed weapon, but hidden within the chakra is a shadow clone of that decided element. Once the weapon is created within the users hand (at this time depending on the element chosen the user will receive some effects from it, example if they picked fire they would receive minor burns from holding the weapon) - from there the user will throw the elemental bladed weapon, at any time the user can perform one hand seal to release the elemental shadow clone from the elemental blade, if so the clone will grasp hold of the blade and fight. This technique is best used as an assassin technique; getting the sword behind the opponent and stabbing them from behind. The speed at which the user performs this technique has given the illusion that the user is using Space–Time Ninjutsu on more than one occasion. Additionally, by manipulating the position of the blade via wire strings he can more easily position his blade behind an opponent.
Notes:
- Only usable four (4) times per-match, and one clone per-usage.
- Bladed weapon can range from anything from a kunai to a longsword, tanto, etc.
- Follows the rule of only four (4) clones per-match.
- If not thrown, the weapon stays active for four (4) turns. If thrown the weapon and the clone within the blade stay on the field for three (3) turns.
- Any of the basic five (earth, fire, wind, water, or lightning) can be used to create the weapon, and cannot be a mixture of two elements unless the user has the required training (Yin-Yang Release).
- The user will receive minor damage holding the elemental blade, depending on the nature of the chakra (fire - minor burns, lightning - small shocking, wind - minor cuts, earth & water - no effect)
-The clone can only use the element(s) its composed of and non-elemental abilities.
- Can only be taught by Nathan.

(Raiton: Kaminari no Yōna)- Lightning Release: Thunderous Recreation
Type: Offense/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points: N/A (Depends on technique)
Description: An elemental lightning technique based around shape manipulation, a concept deprived from Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation and the Lightning Shadow Clone. The basic concept is, the user will either release unfocused lightning onto a conductible material (either through touch, or sending a bolt through the air, or ground), or inject this jutsu into preexisting lightning to harness the lightning technique/material. The user is able to create duplicates of the original jutsu. The appearance of the duplicated jutsu is exactly the same as the previous technique, their damaging property, rank, size, and purpose of jutsu is relatively the same as well. This technique can be used on streams, projectiles, humanoids, self-sustaining techs, etc. Most of the time "shocking" to touch, the lightning duplicate will have a certain amount of tangibility to remain in shape. The user can create an extra beast for attack, or another spear of lightning. Alternatively, when used on jutsus/weapons with lightning conducted on it, the user can create a duplicate from that as well (only tangible elements). The difference between using this jutsu on already existing lightning, or on conducted lightning, is that the conducted lightning (such as a kunai with nagashi), will appear to be an exact copy, its internal body composed of electricity, but in appearance looks regular as ever. And when struck, reverts back to a regular state of pure lightning. To the opponents eye's, this method would look simply like a clone of the original technique, though this might not fool some forms of sensory, and dojutsu. These duplicate jutsus can be controlled as a streaming, or can be aimed as a projectile. The duplicates are created short range of the original jutsu, but the user can inject/use this jutsu on techniques from virtually any range. The power of the duplicates is equally divided between the numbers created if needed by the user. A drawback to this jutsu is shape matters, it can be used on shaped/tangible lightning techniques, or tangible materials conducted with lightning. This can not be used on one's self with lightning armor based jutsus.

Note: Can only be used three times
Note: Can only be taught by Noni
Note: A duplicate can last up to two turns max
Note: Can not be used with natural lightning (e.g. Kirin), because of its scarce and how limited it is to control
Note: A duplicate can only be used on one technique at a time, if the user wants to use this technique on another, they would have to re-perform this technique

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first assumption is correct, if each variation was to be considered a separate type of damage it would lead to way too much confusion. In a sense, the energy mimics the element, it doesn't really become the element. You are basically only mimicking the strengths and by keeping it pure omitting the weaknesses.

As the giant wall of quartz rises between us, it marks the defense of my energy blast and promotes me to continue my attack. I decide to use a custom twist to a classic combination. After the wall has already risen up and just a bit before my energy has collided with it resulting in a neutralization of both techniques, I make the preparations to slam my hands onto the ground. The moment after the collision, I follow through on my plans and slam my hands on the ground causing the ground beneath your feet to sink down rapidly. The speed is not enough to cause you to fall down but it is fast enough to force you to lose your balance. The earth sinks down 20 meters.

After the earth has sunk into the ground, you suddenly find energy oozing from the walls of the pit as well of the ground. The energy floods the pit from the base but a large amount of energy was also materialized above the pit. A lakes worth of energy drops down into the pit from above. I take control of the energy a few moments after it has materialized (note that the energy does not come from the the ground but I can condense the energy from the air right next to the ground or the wall to make it seem as though it is coming from the walls). The energy becomes infused with wind characteristics and is manipulated at 90 damage strength. The energy oozing from the walls and ground as well as the lakes worth of energy coming from above all begin to rotate rapidly, turning the whole pit into a giant blender.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Konkinuma)- Energy Swamp
Range: N/A (or long)
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: None (S-rank manipulation+10)
Description: This jutsu enables the user to channel the chakra concentrated in the air and within themselves to produce a whole lake/swamp of energy that can be used to attack with or for other techniques.