Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ur dragon flys hitting
Bed Cylinder Body ? (Waterfall Ninja): This body was once a ninja from Hidden Waterfall. It seems to specialize in close range Taijutsu attacks. It was blinded by a powerful kick from Jiraiya.

killing him then i use

Bed Cylinder Body ? (Unknown Ninja): This body has the apparent ability to resurrect the dead, though this may be a general ability all the Pain bodies share.

to resurrect him muhahahaha

i then get

Bed Cylinder Body Two (Fuuma Ninja): This body was once a ninja from the Fuuma Clan. Jiraiya met this ninja earlier in his worldy adventures and put a scar on his forehead. It has the ability to summon multiple large animals. Like Pain, these creatures have Rinnegan eyes and multiple piercings.

to summon the gaint panda and it hardens it self to protect me against ur water dragon

and then summon peins gaint crab to use

(Suiton:Daibakufu)-Water Style:Giant Water Vortex

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: The user attacks With a huge vortex of water that can level a small forest area.

to suck in ur snake and u whilst my ram bird thing dive bombs at you with incredible speed and power at the snakes head and you

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok :D no kill squishy i unsummon squishy and use (Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.

to dodge your bird ^^

then i use...

(Suiton:Gufuu Suika)-Water Style:Typhoon Water Vortex

* Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same time)
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Desctruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

attacking the main you from behibd :D

i then jump back and summon gambuta :D

rofl falles down to the ground.hahaha:D
O.O what? no laugh at squishy... he'll eat you :D

Last edited:

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok :D no kill squishy i unsummon squishy and use (Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.

to dodge your bird ^^

then i use...

whoooooo gaba is here.but hes name is soo funny.rofl.:D

(Suiton:Gufuu Suika)-Water Style:Typhoon Water Vortex

* Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same time)
* Descripton: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Desctruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

attacking the main you from behibd :D

i then jump back and summon gambuta :D

O.O what? no laugh at squishy... he'll eat you :D
whoooooo gaba is here.but hes name is soo funny.rofl.:D

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i get fatty to aborb ur water just

then i get Bed Cylinder Body ? (Unknown Ninja): This strange looking body has the ability to fire its limbs in a missile-like fashion. It was also the body which blew off Jiraiya's arm.

to jump on to the bird and a appears behind u and shoots hands at u with incredible speed and power

i summon pains gaint chameleonn i just on it with fatty and we go invisibe so u cant see us anymore

the main 1 uses
(Rasen Yari no Kirinonai Kouu)-Endless Rain of the Spiral Spears
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton:An advanced form of the Rain Spear that uses chakra to condense a large amount of rain water into one place to form spears of water in the clouds. The spears can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. Unlike its predecessor, these spears are made of constantly moving water that can actually cut an opponent. They also move in a corkscrew pattern that can be slightly manipulated. By widening or sharpening the turns, you can change where the spear will hit mid-technique. The water will stay in the form of spears for a short amount of time (2 turns). Any spears that are not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain.

sending rain spears flyin at u stabin ur toad all over him and killing him and stabbing you

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey naruto and gl 2 u nero and Samurai0301986
btw nero i wouldnt mind seeing both gaba and d ninja dogs
its ok with both of u if me and naruto watch right

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i see your bird coming at me and command gambuta to jump into the air :D before you can launch your attack gambuta send a fir eball directly at you i then use

(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

and appear on the bird and use

(Suiton:Koukasuijin)-Water Style:Hard Water Spike

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short
* Descripton: user Hits opponent with a huge highly condensed spike of water that drills the opponent in to the ground(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).
* (This is a game ougi.This is The Second Hokage`s ougi in accel 2 Game Ougi

i then use Doku Kiri to surround the fat man

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:D which i dodge but theres still rain in the air which i can sense: another reason why its hard to hit me wiht ;)

you're still wet which mean you got rained on which mean that chara sensing moisture is still on ya :D

i know where you is O.O :D i just cant see what jutsu your about to do :D

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doku Kiri frankly is poison mist :D you can either be poisoned or have fat man absorb it and allow him to die... :p... its all in the name of squishy

(Doku Kiri)-Poison Mist

* Type:Supplementary
* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:(-5 each turn for 3 turns)
* Description: This technique allows the user to expel poison gas from their body. This can serve as cover to escape, and as an offensive technique against her opponent.
lol its like super fart LMAO

Last edited:

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay fatty is poisoned and u toad is dead from rain spears

okay i then use

Bed Cylinder Body ? (Waterfall Ninja): This body was once a ninja from Hidden Waterfall. It seems to specialize in close range Taijutsu attacks. It was blinded by a powerful kick from Jiraiya.

i he opens 4 of the 4 internal gates and instantly appears behind u kick u in the ribs breaking them and sending u flting into the side on the war

i then get my gaint crab to stab u with its pinser then i get my bird to drive bomb into you

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:D i use (Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage PointsN/A
? Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.

your leg passes directly though me :D it hurts but i dont get my ribs broken :D i then move out of harms way reform and use

(Suiton:Ja No Kuchi)-Water Style:Water Snakes Mouth

* Type:Supplementary
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: creates water that first takes on the form of a snake that then floods the area with water that can then be used to do other water jutsu

no that i hav emy water i jump in and use

(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

* Type:attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.
* (This is a game ougi.This is Kisame`s level 3 ougi in accel 2 Game Ougi