RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Ikiru Uchiha in Signature. Just for plot sakes, I’ll assume your powers have been sealed. So it’s a series of fights, even after this fight.
Hmm, ...you have been trapped here, I am here to release your seals and I’ll not be taking no for an answer.” Ikiru had his own ideas and plans to use this shinobi however he need them to release their powers. So he would have to fight them but not kill them. This was a test trial to see if he would attain progress.

Stand up! Come at me with some backbone!

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Others better then you have tried to release me and take whats mine... Lets see if you have it in you... Asura then smiled wickedly cackling like the madman he was. He tugged on some of the wrapping's that naturally bound his body contorting his fingers and hand while doing so. He stopped as clarity came into his mind from the pain. Oh.. A guest allow me to introduce myself i am Asura the wicked smile returned after he finished speaking the madness returning. Asura then went on the offensive
, opening his mouth after performing three quick hand seals in conjunction. Spitting a horn of water at you that is aimed for your stomach/Pelvic region. Fun! Let's have some fun!

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After waving the Dragon → Tiger → Rabbit handseals, the user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become cement-like

Health - 75
Chakra- 600-20 = 580

Last edited:
Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
(Read your biography to understand a bit more.)

Taking the wave back as he amused himself in it, the notion of two personality hidden within the person he was to release gave way to contemplation as his surroundings faded away. Caught by surprise he braced the impact as it heavily impacted his health now, Ikiru would cough blood. Facing the ground, the cave entrance behind him and the waterfall near to his opponent all played a small role. The smoothing sounds from the outside rain, the massive cave that bounced sound off in a calm tune acted as medicative measure. The person here, sealed was placed in a cage for their well being? It seemed to surprise him, Ikiru looked to them as he would stand. He needed to know more about them, clearly they couldn't leave the cave. The markings on the wall, appeared as Fuinjutsu writings that hindered no one or were they limiting only to his opponent. "I have read about your past, I couldn't find much of why you're stuck here. A cave with many humans items and the alike bones to moot yet, stuck here. For countless years but, you appear not to have aged. What are you?"

Health: 160 (-40 via Water Release: Water Horn) = 120
Chakra: 1600

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asura's head twisted to the side, wrenching practically entirely sideways, his fingers wiggling anxiously.. The madness oh the madness.. but under it the fear.. The man coughed up blood after just enduring the attack. His madness crept in plastering his own face over the other man's.. That's right its just me. Answer him.. What am i? I'm you. I'm me. Everyone has some of me. I'm madness incarnate.. I'm called the Kishin.. Stick around me and you'll feel it too.. More madness.. less yoursel- DRIBBLE! LIES! I'm Asura! I fear nothing! I'll make you burn!! Asura still saw the world through his madness haze, his own face plastered over every surface, he lashed out wildly leaping into the air and raining cascading fire on the battlefield, aiming for all the faces (Subsequently missing you entirely as hes aiming for every surface his face is plastered onto). After landing you watch as he stuffs his fingers in his mouth, his mouth opening grotesquely wide saliva dripping onto the ground as he keeps them in the air staring at the ground mumbling through the fingers. Just let him go.. Let me go.. I'm alone here.. No one gets hurt.

(Katon: Gōenka) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame

Health- 75
Chakra- 580-20 = 560

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
The flames would plummet Ikiru to the ground as he struggled to talk to them afterwards, "I..*cough*....I am just seeking *cough*...answers, please tell me *cough*...why is that there...*cough*..*cough*...it sounds like there's two of you within a single bod-y-y *cough*..."

Ikiru was gravely hurt unable even think or focus for too long, gaps in consciousness came in and out but he held on focusing on his goal above all. He was determined to learn more of the clan and their background as to why they were trapped within a cave, in the secluded plains. So my questions, so he sought to find the answer by appealing to their fantasies. Looking to them with an expression seeking mercy he played his role as he pled for his life, on the ground bleeding. Gasps for air as he bear with the pain looking to the ground, struggling to summon strength to even sit, he took puffs of air with each physical movement.

Health: 160 (-40 via Fire Release: Great Flame Flower) = 80
Chakra: 1600
Notice: There's a lot of health debuffs active upon Ikiru: >
Link<

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asura practically chewed on his fingers retaining his sanity as he mumbled a reply through his hand.. I'm here because i'm a danger to others.. My madness infects others.. My mind.. it broke because of it all.. My other side is dangerous.. Scared lashes out at potential threats.. I wasn't always like this.. You watch as Asura contorts a little more, obviously struggling to hold possession of himself. His body trembling even as a sickening crunch is heard where he breaks his own fingers. The trembling slowly subsides, the pain of his broken fingers keeping him in his right mind for the moment. You should go.. If i can't hold it back i'll kill you. I know i will. I feel it the urge at the back of my mind, to make you gone. Like a nagging itch from a bug bite.. Leave before i can't hold back anymore.. With that you watch Asura turn away mumbling under his breath that he's alone like always, and to remain calm.

Health 75 (-10 Breaking his own fingers) = 65
Chakra 560

• Love

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
With a sigh, he would stand signaling for his crew to walk in a help him up. The boy would keep on mattering to himself in a corner, he then knew he would return to fix their mind. This was within his abilities as a full fledged Uchiha, and the Shinobi in-front of him seemed to have had their mind fractured. Perhaps it was the sealing done upon themselves, in a cave hidden away with security measures in place to prevent the common folk from seeking through. This coupled with their current state, they had done all the precautionary measures to prevent carnage from occurring throughout the lands. "Hmph, you're a kind soul. Very kind indeed. I am sorry, but I have to speak with the madness within you."(Ikiru)

With that small remark he would stare into their eyes once he moved towards them, as they would then suddenly fall into a trance as Ikiru would reach deep within their minds to converse with their inner demons. Away from reality, the conversation would only occur in a second without even a min ran.

=Within their mind/Genjutsu Reality=
"Hello?" the echoing would bounce across an endless black sky and, the still waters he stood upon they too appeared pitch-black and depthless, with the only source of light coming from the cave hole. The only entrance in the mental world, it that seemed to be 20 meters roughly away from him. He would walk towards it, entering with utmost caution, as he peeked through the bright hole slowly, another being sat with their backs to him. The physical features seemed to resemble the current one sealed in the cave. "...hello?"

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.
( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan.

• Love
Reactions: Tsukune

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asura listened to the man speak and opened his mouth to warn him, when he simply saw two blood red eyes.. Staring into his own, they looked past just the eyes and into him piercing. Then his consciousness faded as he appeared in his broken mind, the sound of dripping water on the surface as the man entered looking around. His steps created ripples in the cave the water hardly an inch. The man spoke a greeting, Asura could see himself or rather his other self.. Asura's other self turned at the greeting twisting around to face the man.. Then he lumbered to his feet, arms swaying to the sides as he gazed at the man in his presence. His other self let out a shriek a sound a human could hardly produce, and he leapt into the air at the other man landing in front of him he would reach out and grip your upper arms squeezing so hard your bones would grind against each other.. he then began to laugh and speak Ha- Ha- Ha-! HE locked me inside but here you are! Naive. Fruitless. Pitiful! What a mistake to make! It's been long since I've had a proper meal.. Let me out so i can enjoy this. I remember you had questions! Speak while i allow it then let me out!

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Caught in a frightening moment Ikiru would promptly trigger his EMS to awaken and release him from the peek into the abyss. Awaking from the illusion, he would blankly stare at the ceiling of the cave as he contemplated on what had just transpired. Looking to his side, he would roll away from the boy as he raced for the door. He deactivated his EMS in the process as he knew what he had to do now. He had to brace himself for the next reexaime of this shinobi. He knew his true enemy and how he had to fight them. The question was, would the person he would fight the next time be the same person or would the inner self overcome the current.

A pause would happen as he stumbled to leave the cave, he wasn't sure what but he knew the seal could hold for now. Only will time tell.

[I Forfeit the match]

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asura regained consciousness, and saw the man running towards the cave entrance stumbling a bit as he did so.. Good.. Get away while you can.. Asura had a foreboding feeling that this man would be back however if any indication was the screeching madness that was lurking at the edges of his vision ready to take over.. The man disappeared out the cave entrance from view.. For now Asura knew he couldn't hurt anyone, he then sat down hanging his head low.