No CJ
No CE
No CW
Terrain: Amegakure
(For Pain...)

Drip.
Drip.
Drip.

The same sounds always echoed throughout the village. That same damn sound, that never changed. It never went away. I sat silently on a bridge, my legs hanging over the edge. How long had it been since I had entered this village? Weeks, months, years? I do not know. What I do know, is that the world has begun to dissolve into chaos. The former superpowers of the world have become nothing more then little specs on the map... It is a dark time we live in. I looked down at the water below... The dark, polluted water. I remembered his days in Konoha, the days when things were calm. The days when the Akatsuki were still planning. I was happier now though, as Amegakure had grown immensely, with only a few daring to attack it.

Drip.
Drip.
Drip.

The sound continued, doing something that was really hard to do to me. Making me angry. So, I turned around, and walked off of the bridge, walking down the streets of Amegakure... Waiting for something interesting to happen.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what bio you're using??
__

Sakura was very bored this week. most of the times the tavern was empty and there was no one to have a fun spar with her. Sakura was sitting silently as there was no one to talk to and she was recalling the memories of the 9 months she spent with her friends in amegakure and how she developed after about a year of training. she was recalling how the tavern was very lively when Akane the Bar tender was her and many others of her friends. she was very sad that many of them left Amegakure and never came back while the others completely disappeared.

Drip.
Drip.
Drip.

This sound was echoing everywhere when Sakura went for a walk. she kept walking and walking with a sad face all around Amegakure, then she turned around, and walked off the bridge, walking down the streets of Amegakure... While She was walking she found a figure appearing under the rain shower. May be this someone or something was the one fated to make her smile again...

__
and sorry for the late reply. I needed a lot of time to think of what I will write!!