Let’s settle this here and now! War arc Rikudou Naru-Sasuke VS. Adult Naru-Sasuke

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are many people that vehemently believe that the current versions of Naruto and Sasuke are superior to their actual Six Paths handout versions. Obviously those people that believe that are morons but nevertheless, I’ll give them a chance to voice their opinions here.

War-arc arsenal:
-Levitation
-Truth Seeker Orbs
-Boiling point chakra
-Truth Seeker Bijuu Rasenshuriken
-True Rikudou Sage Mode
-
Understanding of all things
-All individual bijuu chakra
-Advanced Sensory (could sense Limbo clones)
-All Bijuu KKG (Magnet, Boil and lava release)
-Ashura Kurama
-Ameno
-Bijuu Final Susanoo (lightning)
-Indra’s arrow
-Chibaku Tensei
-Six Paths Yin and Yang chakra
-Six Paths Senjutsu
-Six Paths Senjutsu chidori
-Six Paths - Chinaku Tensei
-Fiercely better reflexes

Current Arsenal
-Full Kurama yet lower chakra than he had as a teen 😂
-False Rikudou Sage Mode
-Perfect Susano’o
-All Bijuu chakra and KKG (debatable)
-Lava release
-Rinnegan S/T portal
-Ameno
-Kurama Final Susanoo (fusion)
-Fiercely subpar reflexes

Please let me know if I missed anything, and obviously things like “Chibaku Tensei” carried over to Sasuke’s current version even though he hasn’t used it as an adult...that can’t be said about non-Rinnegan and sharingan techniques. Anyway as it stands, their current versions don’t stand a chance. What can the current Naruto and Sasuke do to overwhelm their younger selves?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to say WA, but I'm certain that current Sasuke is stronger. Sasuke has always had emphasis on his ability to reason and get the most mileage out of what he has. He can pretty much use Ameno consecutively now and I feel that's more beneficial to his strong points than raw power, which is the only edge WA Sasuke has on him.

I don't see any reason for why Naruto would be stronger though. For Naruto to win, he MUST throw a stronger attack than WA Naruto, which I doubt he can do. This Naruto hasn't shown himself to be a strategist capable of overcoming stronger foes.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WA selves shit diff.
Agreed

I want to say WA, but I'm certain that current Sasuke is stronger. Sasuke has always had emphasis on his ability to reason and get the most mileage out of what he has. He can pretty much use Ameno consecutively now and I feel that's more beneficial to his strong points than raw power, which is the only edge WA Sasuke has on him.

I don't see any reason for why Naruto would be stronger though. For Naruto to win, he MUST throw a stronger attack than WA Naruto, which I doubt he can do. This Naruto hasn't shown himself to be a strategist capable of overcoming stronger foes.
Sasuke’s always been able to use Ameno consecutively. He used it 3 times in the span of 2 minutes when he first started to use it. Re-read chapter 674.

Nothing shows that Sasuke is even remotely stronger than his younger self. Look at how he needed to bring the Kage to assist him against Kinshiki. He ran from Kinshiki the first time also, so that should tell you everything you need to know.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WA Sasuke isn't stronger than the current Sasuke. WA Sasuke is only stronger by virtue of feats and those feats eclipsing adult Sasuke's, albeit that could be attributed to the current foes being gargantuan stronger than the ones he faced.

If it wasn't for Sasuke mastering the Rinnegan more and being more of a tactical fighter than before and overall having had more use with his ocular powers, I'd place WA Sasuke above, but this is Sasuke after years of using the Rinnegan travelling in the space time continuum and basically using it as his daily driver.

This Sasuke obviously shows better feinting skills as he's feinted every fighter with Ameno more times than teen Sasuke ever could and with nearly no effort at all. His swordsmanship is also better by an amount and so is his chakra control if we factor in natural progression.

But in one or two instances where they do something amazing, in the next moments they do something much more asinine, like Sasuke attempting Amaterasu on Jigen and Naruto creating 3 clones in lieu of hundreds to wear Jigen down or create an opening.

Naruto is an easy measure. Less chakra output = weaker. His intelligence didn't climb that high such that it makes much of a significant difference on his overall strength

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WA Sasuke isn't stronger than the current Sasuke. WA Sasuke is only stronger by virtue of feats and those feats eclipsing adult Sasuke's, albeit that could be attributed to the current foes being gargantuan stronger than the ones he faced.

If it wasn't for Sasuke mastering the Rinnegan more and being more of a tactical fighter than before and overall having had more use with his ocular powers, I'd place WA Sasuke above, but this is Sasuke after years of using the Rinnegan travelling in the space time continuum and basically using it as his daily driver.

This Sasuke obviously shows better feinting skills as he's feinted every fighter with Ameno more times than teen Sasuke ever could and with nearly no effort at all. His swordsmanship is also better by an amount and so is his chakra control if we factor in natural progression.

But in one or two instances where they do something amazing, in the next moments they do something much more asinine, like Sasuke attempting Amaterasu on Jigen and Naruto creating 3 clones in lieu of hundreds to wear Jigen down or create an opening.

Naruto is an easy measure. Less chakra output = weaker. His intelligence didn't climb that high such that it makes much of a significant difference on his overall strength
I disagree with the first 3 “paragraphs”; WA teen Sasuke is absolutely stronger than his current state. Teen Sasuke had access to Six Paths Senjutsu while current Sasuke doesn’t, there’s also the fact that Teen Sasuke showed absolutely brilliant uses of Ameno to teleport both Madara and Kaguya into his immediate proximity in order to land hits. Current Sasuke only swaps places with either enemies, objects or comrades... rather than using it brilliantly as he had when he was younger. Teen Sasuke even teleported his sword into Madara, while Adult Sasuke would never think to use his power that way.

I do agree that current Naru-Sasu do indeed tend utilize their abilities intelligently for a second, before proceeding to do something ignorant. However I disagree when it comes to Naruto being the only cut-and-dry case. Current Sasuke’s years of Rinnegan mastery only resulted in him learning S/T techniques while ignorantly forfeiting the use of his eye’s other abilities. That’s a nerf not a buff, clearly War-arc Sasuke is superior.

Last edited:

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
I disagree with the first 3 “paragraphs”; WA teen Sasuke is absolutely stronger than his current state. Teen Sasuke had access to Six Paths Senjutsu while current Sasuke doesn’t, there’s also the fact that Teen Sasuke showed absolutely brilliant uses of Ameno to teleport both Madara and Kaguya into his immediate proximity in order to land hits. Current Sasuke only swaps places with either enemies, objects or comrades... rather than using it brilliantly as he had when he was younger. Teen Sasuke even teleported his sword into Madara, while Adult Sasuke would never think to use his power that way.

I do agree that current Naru-Sasu do indeed tend utilize their abilities intelligently for a second, before proceeding to do something ignorant. However I disagree when it comes to Naruto being the only cut-and-dry case. Current Sasuke’s years of Rinnegan mastery only resulted in him learning S/T techniques while ignorantly forfeiting the use of his eye’s other abilities. That’s a nerf not a buff, clearly War-arc Sasuke is superior.
Well, the teen Sasuke had Rikudou Senjutsu, he only gained the one-eyed Rinne-Sharingan and that was it. Meanwhile Naruto on the other had gained RIkudou Senjutsu and chakra from all 9 Bijuu. After sealing away Kaguya, he lost those powers while Sasuke was able to keep Rinne-Sharingan. It has been stated that Naruto still has a little bit of each Bijuu's chakra and that his body can be used as a meeting place that Kurama watches over but Naruto has still lost Rikudou Senjutsu, which was probably what made him so strong and able to defeat Kaguya. Also only reason current Naruto and Sasuke can't fully utilize their powers, is because Boruto writers don't want to show off the strongest people in Naruto and they only want to focus on a whiny little brat with no powers, meaning that if they make Naruto and Sasuke use full power, Boruto will become more un-important than he already is.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, the teen Sasuke had Rikudou Senjutsu, he only gained the one-eyed Rinnegan and that was it. Meanwhile Naruto on the other had gained RIkudou Senjutsu and chakra from all 9 Bijuu. After sealing away Kaguya, he lost those powers while Sasuke was able to keep Rinne-Sharingan. It has been stated that Naruto still has a little bit of each Bijuu's chakra and that his body can be used as a meeting place that Kurama watches over but Naruto has still lost Rikudou Senjutsu, which was probably what made him so strong and able to defeat Kaguya. Also only reason current Naruto and Sasuke can't fully utilize their powers, is because Boruto writers don't want to show off the strongest people in Naruto and they only want to focus on a whiny little brat with no powers, meaning that if they make Naruto and Sasuke use full power, Boruto will become more un-important than he already is.
Having said all of that, which version do you think would win?

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Having said all of that, which version do you think would win?
Well I think that it would be a close battle as WA Sasuke has almost exactly if not a tiny amount more of power, but I think that the real deciding factor would be that WA Naruto definitely has more power than modern Naruto. So basically WA Naruto and Sasuke would beat modern Naruto and Sasuke in a fight because of WA Naruto's extra Rikudou Senjutsu power.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I think that it would be a close battle as WA Sasuke has almost exactly if not a tiny amount more of power, but I think that the real deciding factor would be that WA Naruto definitely has more power than modern Naruto. So basically WA Naruto and Sasuke would beat modern Naruto and Sasuke in a fight because of WA Naruto's extra Rikudou Senjutsu power.
Smart choice

• Haha
Reactions: BoiNez

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, the teen Sasuke had Rikudou Senjutsu, he only gained the one-eyed Rinne-Sharingan and that was it. Meanwhile Naruto on the other had gained RIkudou Senjutsu and chakra from all 9 Bijuu. After sealing away Kaguya, he lost those powers while Sasuke was able to keep Rinne-Sharingan. It has been stated that Naruto still has a little bit of each Bijuu's chakra and that his body can be used as a meeting place that Kurama watches over but Naruto has still lost Rikudou Senjutsu, which was probably what made him so strong and able to defeat Kaguya. Also only reason current Naruto and Sasuke can't fully utilize their powers, is because Boruto writers don't want to show off the strongest people in Naruto and they only want to focus on a whiny little brat with no powers, meaning that if they make Naruto and Sasuke use full power, Boruto will become more un-important than he already is.
Naruto lost most of his powers after his battle with Sasuke. And Sasuke lost most of his powers when he was reduced to using only one arm.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m not sure since Sauce didn’t really use a lot of handsigns in general, and in any case, we’ve seen him do the fireball jutsus and such with one arm. But things like Chibaku Tensei seems to always require two hands; even Hagoromo used both arms for the techniques we saw him use.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m not sure since Sauce didn’t really use a lot of handsigns in general, and in any case, we’ve seen him do the fireball jutsus and such with one arm. But things like Chibaku Tensei seems to always require two hands; even Hagoromo used both arms for the techniques we saw him use.
Maybe, but Ct is a Rinnengan jutsu right? If that’s the case then Sasuke only need the rinnengan to perform said jutsu.
Also didn’t Sasuke use CT in body to the movie? It’s been soooo long since I’ve watch it so I really don’t remember...

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe, but Ct is a Rinnengan jutsu right? If that’s the case then Sasuke only need the rinnengan to perform said jutsu.
Also didn’t Sasuke use CT in body to the movie? It’s been soooo long since I’ve watch it so I really don’t remember...
It is a Rinnegan technique but it still needs someone to clap their hands together; that was the case for Nagato, Sasuke and Juubi Madara. The only exception being is someone assisting with the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei.

And no, he used CT in the filler portion of the Boruto anime.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Sasuke has been shown to be able to perform Chibaku Tensei and other techniques with one hand. He can use many techniques with one arm as his Rinne-Sharingan is what he needs to perform most jutsus and he can do one-handed seals.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke has been shown to be able to perform Chibaku Tensei and other techniques with one hand. He can use many techniques with one arm as his Rinne-Sharingan is what he needs to perform most jutsus and he can do one-handed seals.
It’s a fuckin’ Rinnegan; Stop calling it that bs name that no one in the series ever referred to it as.

Also as I said above, Sasuke’s never used Regular CT with one arm in the canon; he only used one arm when he sealed Kaguya because Naruto served as his other hand. That anime Chibaku Tensei he used against Momoshiki was filler.