Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was a good read. But as a mage wouldn't he have some sort of spell to use?
I think that's what might set Amadous apart from the other mages. Also, I can't wait to see the real nature behind "MMORPG Free 2 Play For Life" This hint surely indicates the game isn't just computer based, something much deeper might happen with Amadous' real life persona. I don't know, just some hunches I suppose! =}

Edit:
You must be registered for see images

In the image above we see Amadous' character picking what "job" or "profession he wants to be. It seems he chose Mage. And under mage it specifies "Priest" Is this another job? I am inclined to think it's the advancement of a regular Mage. I am solely basing that fact on the previous statement regarding the similiarties of this manga to the MMORPG MapleStory :p

If that is true.. there might be a third advancement which is named "Bishop" quote me on that! Unless of course Casual manages to read my post and change the job name! Haha jkjk :p

Really cool manga, I've been re-reviewing it and paying attention to the small details and it's quite interesting.

Last edited:

MadaraUchiha449

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i already knew this manga was coming :)
my brother "Okumura Rin" was talking to the creator like a a year or so ago when he first started making it and my brother had his avatar as one of the main characters :)
glad it finally came out!

dark legion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
let's teach Kishimoto how to make an epic manga :win:

well done CM .. keep it up !!

I liked the manga , it's pretty interesting story to follow !! something that suits teens life I believe !

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,434💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is decent start. Though it isn't good to judge the manga yet.
I will keep on reading and will give my opinion, once more number of chapters are out.
Well yeah. I just enjoyed the details for now- that " Naruto" poster on the wall in the room and the manga the MC is reading on his computer ( another comic strip by CM xd). lol