Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

[video]http://www.hdcartoonwp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/wpid-Legend-of-Korra-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-32258753-1280-720-hd-cartoon-wallpapers.gif[/video]

Part1 :Unknown battle.

This takes place in Korras timeline just after season 1 finale and it is a much better season 2 or an alternate season 2. This is just my wild imagination I am going to feed you guys so hope you enjoy.
Introduction:
The nations where at peace the war with the fire nation ended Aang and his friends saved the world and changed it but like Avatar Koshi once said “You have to take responsibility of all your actions weather it brings good and when it brings bad”. When aang activated his Avatar state during his fight with Azula, Zuko and the dile agents in Lake Loga something happened which was trigged because of a lighting attack by Azula. What was manifested was known to his friends and himself, he had physical injury and spiritual but the spiritual weighted much more of a burden. Most people would think it was his connection with his past life that was shut off and he could not enter the Avatar state. What manifested in the fight between the fire lord and Aang when he activated his avatar state due to a direct hit on his spine where his Spiritual energy resided but what happened at the expense of him getting his connection back.
When he died 17 years ago another Avatar was born Korra but the avatar cycle was never the same again because of the accident that occurred which was a direct scramble of the spiritual balance of the avatars past lives which was severed and then return both in forceful measures ( when the lighting hit him and when the rock hit his spine).
What manifested was another Avatar a male he did not even come from a particular nation his parents were not even benders. This unnatural effect caused the soon to be War of the nations once again in the near future and the cause of this never to been seen war...Avatar Aang.
Sorry for The long introduction this is basically my second time at fanfiction my first backfired and now this one is my new idea so please enjoy my epiphany and enjoy the Rejected Avatar.

Part 1: Unknown battle

In the the southern water tribe there is a party that the entire village is having a memory day of the lives lost of the southern water tribe members who where killed and kinapped during the 100 year war. The entire village has come together in the middle of the village where katara tales them a tale about a female water bender she met who was kinapped at her young age. She give great condolences to that individual , but then a scream is heard while her speech is being made.

Unknown male: HHHHEEEEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!.......MOOONSTER.......
Male audience: Why are you screaming like a mad man when mother katara is giving her deep meaningful speeches do you have no respect.
Foot soldier: MONSTERS THEY ARE COMING!!...I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH BEINGS IN MY LIFE THEY WHERE MADE OF fire....AAAAAGHGHGHG THERE IT IS....RUUUUN!
Male audience #1: HHHhhhh?.......what is that.......OHHH..WHAT THE HELL IS THAT...AAAGGGGH!!!.

The entire audinence turns around and faces the direction of the scream and sees what was unbelievable a humanoid figered being that is made up of entirely fire and 10 feet tall chocking a man to death.
Its faces them and soon after eyes appear from behind 100s more are behind it and it drops the dead body of the male and faces the people the people scream and take up arms some try to run to safety but are surrounded by these beings katara is shocked and cant believe it.

Katara: *You things noooo......not again.....i will not let my brothers death be at vain.
The audience that could fight could not do a thing everything was repelled and deflected it was the opposite of water and ice there bending was useless and then katara faces them.
Katara: Never fear my beloved villagers these beings are nothing but evil omen who try to destroy you hope and spirits never let them scare you protect you loved ones , protect your self and fight and I will take care of these beings.
Audicene: NOOO.....Mother katara you are old and they will kill you no amount of willpower can deafet them its impossible YOU WILL DIE!!!
Katara: I have been expecting death for a long time these beings are what my brother was investigating and i surely will not let my enemies that came to me leave without my gratitude.
Katara:HHHAHHAHAHHA!!!
Katara uses the ice beneth her feet to scale into the sky and and use every bit of her bending power and makes an giant barrier in the form of a giant ice ball with the audience inside to protect the audience from the surrounding enemy and she then bends the giant ice ball and flings it in to the air where it lands and the villages all safe make a dash while in there minds reciting live today and fight tomoroow while they try and make makeshift ice boats and try to escape the threat.
Katara: Well now its just me an old lady verses 20 flame-flame men (sokka named them) Come on and bring it.
Mysterious voice appears in the background
Mysterious voice: Mother katara the wife of the previous Avatar and one of the strongest water benders in the world still thinks she is 30 years younger.
A man comes in to the circle of the battle wearing all black with his face covered with eyes that seek vengeance.
Katara: who are you?...what do you want...run these things will kill you.
Without further a do he makes ice enveloped in his arm to form a large ice knife and stabs katara in the stomach.
Katara: Why?.....this is how sokka got killed.....nooo....noo...you.....didnt....dooo...a nything....yo...monst.e..r.....
Katars lifeless body falls to the ground and then the mysterious man sees from a distance the majority of the tribe trying to escape in ice boats. He bends the entire wave and causes them all to fall back on to the ice land and then gets them prisoned and back in the village.
Korras father: Whyyy...youuu...where...is.mother katars you fiend what have you done.
Mysterious man: She was an eyesore from the old age and was a relic that needed to be thrown off of the shelf for the new. I will rule you people and if you do not listen and obey your fate will be like of those 100 years ago.
I will not just rule you but the entire villages from the north the south the east and the west because benders are evil and need to be threatened in order to live in harmony.
Without much explanation he lifts the entire village and the ice beneath their feet lifts and fly’s everyone was awe stroked what kind of power did this water bender posses to lift an entire village and then the entire village disappears into the sky without a trace.
What will happen to the villages?...who is this man...what are those flame-flame men and when will [/COLOR]

Last edited: