Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

''Skeletons in the Closet & Endgame''​
Legend of Korra Season Finale Discussion

Discuss Legend of Korra Season Finale here and rate this episode.

Please remember to rate this weeks episode!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: [DISCUSSION] Legend of Korra - Season Finale

I didn't liked it. Is this the end? Will there be another Season? I seriously, from inside died a little after seeing aang giving her her bending back. Because the next season, something epic will be coming (Enemy related) because now that Korra is able to get into the Avatar state, being able to give people their bending back and the mastery of the four elements... Damn, I'm curious.

Last edited:

datbasianboy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wasent better than book 3 season finale actually book 1, 2 and 3 were better but it was still good, gotta love Aang making a appearence like a boss!!!!!!!!!!! Season 2 should be epic

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Actually, this was supposed to be the last season which is why everything is so rushed (even though it's been in the works since 2010 U_U) and crammed in. So yeah. Fyi, unless Bryke and Mike writes Amon and Tarrlok as alive for Book 2, Amon and Tarrl are dead.

syrow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i liked the episode but the end was predictable, wel the surprise for me was that she unlocked airbending by loosing the other elements. but i knew aang would return korra´s bending

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Definitely too rushed. I felt that they gave us too much anticipations and expectations. When Amon and his whole world-changing campaign is defeated in such a lame way as well as disposed of very quickly, it felt like the writer just wanted to make way for a completely different season 2. And when there no world-changing enemy to look forward to, its kinda sad.

But on the bright side we can expect something [fingers crossed] just as great for season two.

And yes Season 2 is confirm for sure. We still haven't even met Kya (Ang's daughter) whose picture have already been leaked long before season 1.

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Disappointed. if amon died, that was a stupid dead reason, lol

Actually, it's not a terrible reason. It all goes with his background, Tarrlok had a change of heart after talking with 2/4 of Team Avatar and he knew what had to be done after Korra took down the Equalists. He made sure Amon wouldn't escape and spread fear and terrorize Republic City by blowing him and Amon to smithereens..

ComedyDaggers

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Too sad anon died he seemed like such a harass but he didn't look he was that
Bad ass fighting tenzen and others

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just found this picture on Avatar wikia. For the people who didn't know it yet, the middle guy is Bumi, Aang's 2nd child, oldest son and the only non-bender of his three children. So it seems that he worked, or is working, for the United Forces.
i see the same collor on bumi and iroh but zukos doesn't really matter in taht one because if zuko was member of united forces that pic would be before it happened bumi must have something to do with the fire nation or its a drawing mistake/cwinsidence
First of all, the United Forces did not exist at that time because the world was still split into nations, so that thing does not belong to the United Forces.

Secondly, I don't recall ever seeing Bumi. So where did that picture come from? Excluding Bumi, it is possible that thing on their neck is a symbol of a royal family, or should I say being a close relative of the Fire Lord.

Of course, it could be a coincidence and we're just wasting our energy here.
It's the 2nd time in a row that people get the complete opposite picture of what I just said. I never claimed that Zuko was back then part of the United Forces, you just turned the causality I was referring upside down, it's the exact opposite I was saying. It doesn't mean necessarily it has something to do with the United Forces, but you can't say either that it doesn't for certain.

Zuko and Iroh are Fire Nation royalty, so it could be explained that it's just at most a fashion statement, but then why would Bumi be running around in it (I seriously doubt it was a mistake in that drawing)? Everyone must have noticed by now the symbolism in the cloths of the people, even in Repbulic City people from the Water Tribes wear blue, Earth Kingdom green, Air Nomad orange and Fire Nation red. Bumi's parents were a water and air bender, so why would he be running around in a fire nation getup? Always possible, but we also know that Zuko tried his entire life to restore the world again and that he had a strong influence on the United Republic of Nations, and thus also on the United Forces (hence is probably the reason as why Iroh is now general).

So saying that the original fire nation fashion made its way as an officers uniform isn't really a far-fetched idea, especially considering such armies are normally not going to have mixed uniforms, which is also backed up by that the metalbending corps consists of people originating from different backgrounds, but wear a common uniform.

On top of that his brother is in the council of Republic City, his uncle was once also in that council and his father was the Avatar. So there would be indeed a very reasonable chance that Bumi started a career in the United Forces and would explain that he is wearing a uniform that originates from the Fire Nation if he would have gotten a high rank in it.

Of course this is nothing more than a possibility, another idea is that Bumi just married Zuko's daughter -as we know he had one- and became Fire Nation royalty. But come one be serious, how is it possible that you people start talking about Zuko being part of the United Forces at that point in his life =/

It could all be fluke to, but as I said I sincerely doubt that's the case.
*cough cough* :|

Does that mean I was right? I'm pretty sure I was.

Also people this is season 1, there's going to be a season 2. No idea what that's going to be about as I heard it might be more about Mako and Bolin, but either way there is a 2nd season normally.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I really liked the new season of Avatar, had a completely different feel then the first season. I do think however they should've done episode 11 and 12 in 3 episodes. A lot of thinks were revealed or handled in a stupid way.

1) Hiro coming to save the day like a boss in episode 10. Start of episode 11 the big shot general walks into a trap and sinks his entire fleet.

2) Hiro member of the group, just like that and fighting on the frontlines. Where are his men ? Doesn't he have other things to do ?

3) That's weird, why is there no fence but just poles ZAP ! >.> Really !?

4) Amon revealing himself by shooting out of the water and losing his scar. How convienent...

Those were the things I thought of blegh.. should've handled those a bit differently.

Oh and Mako is just an ******* don't like his behavior.

But all in all pretty good couple of episodes. Lot's of variety in bending. Korra airbending, Aang, although predictable, giving back her bending/confidence.

The best thing was how Tarlong stopped his brother. The boat scene was really well done.

Oh and Lin is back in business !

7.5/10 for the entire season

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

so epic. and no tarrlocks and amons death was epic tarrlock is a hero amon is a hipocrite and korra met aang ^_^ i enjoyed every minute. and cail alot of people were right some people thought blood bending could be used to take bending i think thats what amon did. and that amon was yakones son. it was so epic and i loved it. also yes tehres a next season its bound to be ten times better. only question is why would amon a bender want to rid teh world of bending? anyway was hoping it'd be better but still pretty cool. oh and lol at protestors face when he finds out that ***** got what was coming to him i hated him since the start. hopefully republic city non benders and benders can live in peace. who knows what season 2 will be about but i'm sure we'll love it this season was about korra getting past her air bending and spirt block next season will be true action.

Last edited:

Wolfang714

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ending was aight I guess. Last Airbender still holds the better story though IMO. Action was great, Amon was total and 100% bad*ss U_U I was hoping to see a 1v1 Korra vs. Amon brawl, but you can't have everything. I give The Legend of Korra 8/10 & The Last Airbender 10/10 :D

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I keep imagining Tarrlok saying "forgive me brother".... someone should make that video happen.

Edge

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I just don't get how Noatak transitioned into Amon. Why does he hate all benders?

HG Swells

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

While it could have been better, that finale was still amazing and full of surprises. I love how Iroh was a one-man air force, the conclusion with Asami and her father, and Amon's backstory. Tarrlok's murder-suicide and the implication of Korra contemplating suicide was shocking. Wasn't expecting any of that. Also fount it hilarious how the shipping drama took a larger portion of the finale then the actual action.

My only issue with it was how Korra met Aang and got the Avatar state after everything was finished. I wish she would have gained it during a longer battle with Amon in front of the public, which would have been a much better conclusion. But it's clear most of the problems was due to them working under the belief of it being a standalone season. I can't wait to see what happens in season two.

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Wonderful! I hope second season won't be set it Republic City and please no more annoying shipping. That was the worst thing in Korra.

Status
Not open for further replies.