LordRevan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they were like Bolin and Korra walking in the spirit world hand in hand and then gazing in eachothers eyes you would say that they're canon now.

It's obvious that Korrasami is canon. People can deny the truth if they want to, though.
Nope, sorry not a retard here. If they were a pair, they would've kissed.. end of story. The writers of the series aren't that bad, to pull random shit out of nowhere.

Bolin and Korra would've never walked into the spirit if they were a pair without kissing atleast once in the series.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, sorry not a retard here. If they were a pair, they would've kissed.. end of story. The writers of the series aren't that bad, to pull random shit out of nowhere.

Bolin and Korra would've never walked into the spirit if they were a pair without kissing atleast once in the series.
Friends don't looks at each other like that. :|
They were obviously meant to be a pair.

This wasn't random at all, their relationship has been growing towards this the whole season, even before that.

LordRevan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Friends don't looks at each other like that. :|
They were obviously meant to be a pair.

This wasn't random at all, their relationship has been growing towards this the whole season, even before that.
@Bold, yup . You can hook up the inventor dude and Korra, and claim the same thing. Or hook up Bolin with that inventor dude and claim the samething.

Their growth was towards friends who can understand each other. There was 0 romance involved, so please don't come trying to justify a relationship that never existed.

Furthermore, friends don't look at each other like that? like what? You sure you even been reading Naruto?

Naruto and Sasuke would've been a pair also? Since they were holding hands basically and looking at each other like that right?

You must be registered for see images

Lia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So yes its a disgrace cause the moment you got two women or men in love its no longer suitable for children.
Wow, these words made YOU a disgrace. How can you be homophobic like this? It's not wrong to show gay couples in children shows.. it is quite the opposite. Kids should get in contact with gay couples as soon as possible so that they know that these people exist and that it isn't a crime.
Don't be stupid. Are you scared that kids could "turn" homosexual if they watch the show? I doubt that this would happen.. and even if it were true.. it doesn't concern you. If kids are going to be gay then it's fine. Let them do what they want to be happy.
Homophobic people need to vanish from this world man.

Also:
Why are people comparing just the strength of characters in The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra?
TLA is much flatter than TLoK. The bending was more powerful back then.. but on the other hand the story is very simple.. not as deep and complex as Korra now. TLoK is much more mature, darker and bending is not the focus but a means to an end.
In TLA you only had a guy, Ozai, who wanted to see the world burn.. that is boring. Every villain from TLoK is much better than him. TLoK is about different views of the world. The villains from Korra all wanted to achieve good things.
Amon wanted equality for all people, benders and non-benders.
Unalaq brought back the spirits.
Zaheer wanted freedom for everyone, without suppressing governments.
Kuvira wanted order and a fearless empire.
These aspects are much more important than epic battles with elements. But I still think that Book 3 and 4 are totally awesome and epic enough. Did you see the final battle? Did Aang rip open a new spirit portal while fighting Ozai? No he didn't.

Also.. Korra has lost the connection to her past lives, which means that he lost all skills of the previous Avatars. So of course she can't be as strong as Kyoshi, Roku and Aang which had the experiences from thousands of Avatars.
And let's be honest. The Avatar is the most powerful being in the Avatar-world.. so it would be lame if Korra just had all the power from the beginning and stomped every villain in an instant.
I think it is great that Korra lost her connection to the past lives and had to start afresh with the Avatar cycle. It is a bigger challenge than Aang ever faced.

And btw.. you can't compare the fire-bending of Aang and Ozai from the finale of TLA with normal firebending. It was so huge and powerful because of Zosins comet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Korra.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Korra. Im sure you dont have a problem with it. Seeing as you changed your *** symbol on NB and was pretending to be a girl for a long time. GTFO

Now time to respond to this

Why is it a disgrace? Cause the fact she turned gay made this show a joke. Dont even tell me the legend of avatar with aang had a bad ending. Everything was normal and the plot was serious. So yes its a disgrace cause the moment you got two women or men in love its no longer suitable for children. Simple. And yes you are right, this is only speculation only if she is gay. The writer pretty much left that for the audience to decide. Either way, I hope she dies next season if there is one giving birth to another avatar. But then again, what do you expect. shes built like a man tbh. Meh.. and the bold im sure alot if not all kids wont think that shes gay. I mean I honestly didnt think that at first. I just thought "Wow, such gay moment for korra. ._. oh well. Guess they are closer then ever" then I put two and two together. BAM!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! WOW really?! The first villian which was a blood bender.. Shes the avatar yet all those benders lost their bending. She couldnt help and the only reason she did manage to be a hero was thanks to the legendary toph daughter (dont know her name nor do i care) . 2nd season was she not tricked into opening the portal that released vatu? LMAO! Right. 3rd season... She just got her ass whooped. LMAO! 4th season, it happened cause she went MIA which kovera even said. So yes. she is the reason. And LMAO!!!!!!! i mean you saw several flashbacks season 1 and even the last airbender they show multiple avatars pass.. So yes.. none of their eras as far as im concerned is ****ed up.

From what we seen. Shes a fail avatar.

From what I remember, they showed aang and the next 3 avatars in a flashback doe their bending. And their bending was WAYYYYYYYYYY more powerful (as the example they showed) then korra EVER showed. The fire avatar (Zuko grandfather if im correct) Bended lava while earth bending what seemed to be a mountain. LOL . Yeah she sucks. Sorry but no sorry

LOL!!!! Aang in the LOK was a *****. Aang in the last airbender is his prime. Two different animes sadly with the same history. Lmao. Aang fought animals stronger then yokone and kuvira. Do you honestly think aang couldnt have cracked that mtf life away? LMAO!! REALLY!. Maybe I should link you some gifs

Aang defeated this guy who firebending was 10x more powerful then ANY!!!! fire bending in legend of korra and probally 20x stronger then korras .

Water bending out of a tree! YO! WATER BENDING OUT OF A TREE!!!! LMAO!
Korra has did NOTHING that impressive kid. Sorry. Granted Aang didnt show that many great feats in water bending his water bending was a little less then katara and her water bending was the best

I wont even go on that matter.. Ill just end this matter with this

then

and yes that was her strongest avatar state. :)

GG
I changed once and it wasnt for that long and I even told people I was a guy even when I had the symbol so get your facts straight ^^

You could also any avatar is failure

When Aang was young and found out he was the avtar and was gonna have to leave the air temple to train instead of accepting he just ran away instead of accepting it. Even throughout the series anyone could tell he didnt want to be the avatar. Heck he didnt even really seem good at bending certain elements like when Toph and Zuko both pointed out that his earth and firebending need work.

Your also arguing that she has to be as strong as the last one for all we know their could have been weaker avatars throughout the thousands of years of them. Also the show is 70 years in the future and from the looks of it more peaceful than the first series so I the avatar doesnt necessary need to keep having the same strength as the previous. Also the gif you use yes she was in the avatar state but at that point she wasnt connected to her past lives which even Roku said that in the avatar state you gain the power and knowledge of the previous avatars which in her case she didnt have that. And even not having the knowledge of the previous ones she did pretty well in the avatar state. If you want to compare both of them in their prime with the avatar state thats fair but than you would have her reconnect with the past lives in which than she would be stronger. Heck when Aang doubt he be better than Roku one of the themes for the show was that every avatar outdoes the previous. You also have to remember she is 20 so she is not in her prime yet so you dont know that her bending in that avatar state will get stronger.

@bold times are changing in RL the younger generations are more open to change than the older generation so just cause you think it wouldnt be suitable to kids doesnt mean it is. Kids have the right to know that its okay if your with the person of the same *** or that there are people who are since its 2014 about to be 2015. Shows and kids shows should have to not show stuff which are normal for our time and not have to be made like they in the 80s or 90s.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I changed once and it wasnt for that long and I even told people I was a guy even when I had the symbol so get your facts straight ^^

You could also any avatar is failure

When Aang was young and found out he was the avtar and was gonna have to leave the air temple to train instead of accepting he just ran away instead of accepting it. Even throughout the series anyone could tell he didnt want to be the avatar. Heck he didnt even really seem good at bending certain elements like when Toph and Zuko both pointed out that his earth and firebending need work.

Your also arguing that she has to be as strong as the last one for all we know their could have been weaker avatars throughout the thousands of years of them. Also the show is 70 years in the future and from the looks of it more peaceful than the first series so I the avatar doesnt necessary need to keep having the same strength as the previous. Also the gif you use yes she was in the avatar state but at that point she wasnt connected to her past lives which even Roku said that in the avatar state you gain the power and knowledge of the previous avatars which in her case she didnt have that. And even not having the knowledge of the previous ones she did pretty well in the avatar state. If you want to compare both of them in their prime with the avatar state thats fair but than you would have her reconnect with the past lives in which than she would be stronger. Heck when Aang doubt he be better than Roku one of the themes for the show was that every avatar outdoes the previous. You also have to remember she is 20 so she is not in her prime yet so you dont know that her bending in that avatar state will get stronger.

@bold times are changing in RL the younger generations are more open to change than the older generation so just cause you think it wouldnt be suitable to kids doesnt mean it is. Kids have the right to know that its okay if your with the person of the same *** or that there are people who are since its 2014 about to be 2015. Shows and kids shows should have to not show stuff which are normal for our time and not have to be made like they in the 80s or 90s.
Thats your personal preference. If I come off as homophobe then I can careless. I have gay friends, well BI. And yes every single one of them know im against it. Do I hold it against them? No. Do I go bashing gays (which you guys feel like i am) Nope I dont. I had several real nice conversations with a lesbian before. And its weird, she disliked people who defend gay people but yet go calling other people fat, and ugly. So to the dumb ass above you, who called me a disgrace. You are no different then me buddy. Point proven. Simple.

Back on topic.
She has yet to show ANY feats to make her even worth being called an avatar.. And you are right, aang did leave and thus why the fire nation took that to their advantage. So what Korra did vs kuvira is no different then what aang did vs ozai. The difference is were they powers

Kuvira had a powered up machine doing most damage and a bunch of failure machines. Korra got rid of kuvira with the help of every single bender in the area..

Ozai, literally his fire (which can be seen in above images) is stronger then kuvira spirit laser. Ozai was doing this by himself really. He had flunkys but nobody payed much attention. Aang defeated ozai BY HIMSELF!. Not only was the fire empire more at stake but look at it this way

Ozais Army Vs. Kuvira Army?

Kuvira is DONE for. Sorry
and im not even just comparing her to past avatars..
Team Avatar couldve whooped her ass. Boomy, Zukos uncle, Di-li warriors, them ppl who can block pressure points. So maybe the era they are at now is pathetic and weak Simple.

And Aang was .. how old when he was in his prime.. like 14? Lol
no excuse.

Edit: @Lai
LOL! Korra had her past avatars up till the end of book 2... Cmon now.. She was a failure then and now. Sorry. and did Aang Vs. Ozai open up a spirit portal?! LMAO!!! cmon now.. 1.) they fought in a landscape bigger then what we seen in ALL of LOK except vs the bald head wind dude. 2.) Spirits werent even thought of or even cared of at the point. So no he didnt because nobody cared.

Last edited:

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats your personal preference. If I come off as homophobe then I can careless. I have gay friends, well BI. And yes every single one of them know im against it. Do I hold it against them? No. Do I go bashing gays (which you guys feel like i am) Nope I dont. I had several real nice conversations with a lesbian before. And its weird, she disliked people who defend gay people but yet go calling other people fat, and ugly. So to the dumb ass above you, who called me a disgrace. You are no different then me buddy. Point proven. Simple.

Back on topic.
She has yet to show ANY feats to make her even worth being called an avatar.. And you are right, aang did leave and thus why the fire nation took that to their advantage. So what Korra did vs kuvira is no different then what aang did vs ozai. The difference is were they powers

Kuvira had a powered up machine doing most damage and a bunch of failure machines. Korra got rid of kuvira with the help of every single bender in the area..

Ozai, literally his fire (which can be seen in above images) is stronger then kuvira spirit laser. Ozai was doing this by himself really. He had flunkys but nobody payed much attention. Aang defeated ozai BY HIMSELF!. Not only was the fire empire more at stake but look at it this way

Team Avatar couldve whooped her ass. Boomy, Zukos uncle, Di-li warriors, them ppl who can block pressure points. So maybe the era they are at now is pathetic and weak Simple.

no excuse.

LOL! Korra had her past avatars up till the end of book 2... Cmon now.. She was a failure then and now. Sorry. and did Aang Vs. Ozai open up a spirit portal?! LMAO!!! cmon now.. 1.) they fought in a landscape bigger then what we seen in ALL of LOK except vs the bald head wind dude. 2.) Spirits werent even thought of or even cared of at the point. So no he didnt because nobody cared.
We never saw at Aang at his prime. He was a child. Korra is 21 or so years old. Aang had a more powerful avatar state because he was more spiritualy connected. Korra clearly was not.

Aang was the first avatar since Wan to meet the giant tortoise. A man of peace who couldn't kill Ozai. He instead learn how to remove bending a feat no avatar ever accomplished.

Aang is better. Considering all the circumstances.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ummmmm
Shes a disgrace to the avatar.
Why would they make korra gay? That not only disgrace the avatars name, but its unnatural to have gays/lesbian in a childrens cartoon. Its sending out a wrong message.

2.) She changed the world more then any avatars cause she ****ed it up. She opened the portal which she wasnt supposed to. She is honestly the cause for everything that went wrong. So yes she did do more in her life time for the good cause no avatar ****ed up as many times as she did

3.) Her learning every bending? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but she couldnt even get a little bit of metal out her body with pmsing. Shes a fail avatar. And everytime I look at aang and all the previous avatars and her it disgrace me. Aang could have took out every single villian together in the LOK . Shes sad man.

#BringBackAang

she also makes avatar mode seems so horrible. OMG

0/5
This guy and his nostalgia glasses.
Didn't aang desert the planet for....100 years?
Didn't roku fck up the war?
like what? Aang wasn't perfect. No avatar is. I doubt aang could go toe to toe with the villian korra had to deal with. Unalaq would crap on him.
red lotus would crap on him (took his whole squad just to combat sparky sparky boom man)
kuvira and her mecha giant would crap on him. His only hope would be amon but if amon plays his blood bending right he'd probably lose to him too.

Take that L.

Reactions: Korra. and Lia

10th

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aang in his avatar state is definitely portrayed as stronger than Korra in her avatar state.

However, Korra faced much stronger and haxed villains over all. The only villain(s) Ozai can beat are Kuvira, and pre flight zaheer (maybe even post flight, but that is debatable), he loses to Amon and Unalaq (dark avatar). Amon would blood bend the shit out of him, and Unalaq is superior because well he is the avatar lol.

OT: Weird ending, but a great finale overall. Managed to make a good ending despite Kuvira not really fitting in as a final villain of the series type enemy, well done I say.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Back on topic.

no excuse.

right on brother
Aang didnt get beaten by every single character in his show.
korra ****ed up on so many levels
she lost to every villain
and only tied with kuvira,
got her ass saved all the time,
lost to toph
lost to chi blockers

HEr AS feats are garbage compared to aang in fighting. aang was better than her as a 12 year old.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This guy and his nostalgia glasses.
Didn't aang desert the planet for....100 years?
Didn't roku fck up the war?
like what? Aang wasn't perfect. No avatar is. I doubt aang could go toe to toe with the villian korra had to deal with. Unalaq would crap on him.
red lotus would crap on him (took his whole squad just to combat sparky sparky boom man)
kuvira and her mecha giant would crap on him. His only hope would be amon but if amon plays his blood bending right he'd probably lose to him too.

Take that L.
aang beat combustion man 1v1 in comics

and two combustion man ambushed them and combustion man is a lot morepowerful than pli
even kai a fodder survived her ***** attacks
tenzin crapped on zaheer and is individually better than all red lotus. same with aang
AS aang > unalak
korra is a weak in comparison to previous avatars

Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
aang beat combustion man 1v1 in comics

and two combustion man ambushed them and combustion man is a lot morepowerful than pli
even kai a fodder survived her ***** attacks
tenzin crapped on zaheer and is individually better than all red lotus. same with aang
AS aang > unalak
korra is a weak in comparison to previous avatars
Combustion man is weaker than pli. He can't curve bullets.
Zaheer had air bending for like 2 weeks yet was going toe to toe with him, and zaheer didn't even unlock flight yet. It still doesn't change my red lotus>aang point. He isn't beating a all 4.

Nor is he beating kuvira when she's in her giant.

He has 0 knowledge on ravva thus unavattu yanks her outta his chest the same way he did to korra.

Face it. He isn't beating any of korra's villians.
Red lotus> aang
unavattu> aang
kuvira in her giant> aang.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
We never saw at Aang at his prime. He was a child. Korra is 21 or so years old. Aang had a more powerful avatar state because he was more spiritualy connected. Korra clearly was not.

Aang was the first avatar since Wan to meet the giant tortoise. A man of peace who couldn't kill Ozai. He instead learn how to remove bending a feat no avatar ever accomplished.

Aang is better. Considering all the circumstances.
The Korra Wankers is real man.. We never saw him in his prime?! well ill be damn. Yeah sure.. lol
Ozai craps on ALL of them...

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Combustion man is weaker than pli. He can't curve bullets.
Zaheer had air bending for like 2 weeks yet was going toe to toe with him, and zaheer didn't even unlock flight yet. It still doesn't change my red lotus>aang point. He isn't beating a all 4.

Nor is he beating kuvira when she's in her giant.

He has 0 knowledge on ravva thus unavattu yanks her outta his chest the same way he did to korra.

Face it. He isn't beating any of korra's villians.
Red lotus> aang
unavattu> aang
kuvira in her giant> aang.
Combustion man blew almost all of the building off pli couldn't even kill a fodder like kai who was flying next to her she can curve but her blasts suck.

Tenzin is better than all red lotus individually he blew them off multiple times and was a 3v1.

Aang is tenzin in airbenders plus other bending.

Fool aang As is ten times better than korras As in feats unalak will get raped and as would the red lotus.

Oh she can use the giant form whenever she wants now idiot that's a one time deus ex machine move she can't do it again.

And Korra didn't beat any red lotus members even after she got helped against zaheer

10th

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Korra Wankers is real man.. We never saw him in his prime?! well ill be damn. Yeah sure.. lol
Ozai craps on ALL of them...
Ozai has no counters for blood bending. It took an adult Aang to be at avatar state to break Yakones blood bending (he blood bended base adult Aang and a room full of people, including Toph unconscious).

And yes we saw a prime Aang, it was in LOK and for a brief moment however.

Ozai beats kuvira, and pre flight Zaheer tho.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ozai has no counters for blood bending. It took an adult Aang to be at avatar state to break Yakones blood bending (he blood bended base adult Aang and a room full of people, including Toph unconscious).

And yes we saw a prime Aang, it was in LOK and for a brief moment however.

Ozai beats kuvira, and pre flight Zaheer tho.
he cant beat any bloodbender but he can beat unalak with no powerup and the rest of the villains. he is an iroh level guy. in general benders are not on Atla level no one is toph, bumi in earth level or iroh,jeong jenog iroh and ozai level in fire. ppllive up to katara and paku and in air tenzin lives up to ATla level.

10th

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he cant beat any bloodbender but he can beat unalak with no powerup and the rest of the villains. he is an iroh level guy. in general benders are not on Atla level no one is toph, bumi in earth level or iroh,jeong jenog iroh and ozai level in fire. ppllive up to katara and paku and in air tenzin lives up to ATla level.
I'd argue that benders are more advanced in Korras time, much more specialties and what not. We have seen once rare abilities like lightning being worth about a decent salary in a republic city factory.

What do you mean no power up? When we talk about Unalaq, we are talking about the dark avatar, who even has access to his giant unavaatu form. I am sorry he ain't touching the latter two versions. If you consider that a power up (even though it's permanent), then we must consider Sozins comet, which is very much temporary a power up as well, and it should be called out on it if that's the case (even though that's the only ozai we saw in combat).

Flight Zaheer is debatable, I could see Comet Ozai winning (has more fire power), but there is a chance that Zaheer outlasts him until the comets fully passes him by.

MarBellarke

Elite
Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Korra x Asami decision really hurt me! I know they didn't want the cliche Korra x Mako, but this really hurt. What--they couldn't just be best friends? I should've known, when she only contacted Asami when she was away. I guess I thought it was a girl thing. Way to end the series on a highnote, huh.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Combustion man blew almost all of the building off pli couldn't even kill a fodder like kai who was flying next to her she can curve but her blasts suck.

Tenzin is better than all red lotus individually he blew them off multiple times and was a 3v1.

Aang is tenzin in airbenders plus other bending.

Fool aang As is ten times better than korras As in feats unalak will get raped and as would the red lotus.

Oh she can use the giant form whenever she wants now idiot that's a one time deus ex machine move she can't do it again.

And Korra didn't beat any red lotus members even after she got helped against zaheer
A)She wasn't aiming to kill. It's it makes 0 sense to kill hostages she plans on using 4 leverage.
B) she wasn't aiming at him.
C) when she finally does aim at kai he was left unconscious.

No tenzin isn't. He only bested zaheer who had it 4 two weeks. The momoment the others stepped in he began to get his ass kicked.

Aang would get murdered by unavattu. Ravva would get yanked out of his chest 0 diff then unalaq would spirit bend his soul into oblivion.

Stop wanking aang.

He was powered up by Sozin's comet during his final fight with ozai and as such isn't a reflection of what he's actually capable of. Same goes for ozai's flight.
If that's being factored in then you might as well give all the water bending villains full moons. Heck it took the avatar state just for prime aang to break yakone's blood bending and it wasn't even night time.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate when people say pairings dont matter but then you are mad at the pairing that happened in the end and you no longer like the series. Pairings dont matter to me in LOK so I really didnt care about Korra and Asami and it couldnt ruin my thoughts on the ending.