2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Korra Alone"​
Legend of Korra Book 4 Episode 2 Discussion

Discuss Legend of Korra book 4 episode 2 here and rate this episode.

Please remember to rate this week's episode!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
+ I'm glad that all the backstory of how Korra ended up in the Earth Kingdom was sampled in one episode. :yeah:

+ I didn't expect Toph to be introduced this much early in the season, but hey, the more the merrier. . . "Twinkle Toes". . . =D

+ That Aang picture! :yay:

-/? Korra fighting Evil Korra - she is only imagining it, but while fighting "her", she gets knocked around alot. . . what's with that. . . is that what she thinks is happening, cuz she can't get beaten up by an imagination. Plus, the spirit colud alos see Evil Korra. . . does that mean that it's not jsut an imagination. . . ? :erm:

? Toph is in a swamp. . . could this be the same swamp that was shown during Book Two: Earth - The Swamp, where Team Avatar met the Foggy Swamp Tribe? hmm

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-/? Korra fighting Evil Korra - she is only imagining it, but while fighting "her", she gets knocked around alot. . . what's with that. . . is that what she thinks is happening, cuz she can't get beaten up by an imagination. Plus, the spirit colud alos see Evil Korra. . . does that mean that it's not jsut an imagination. . . ? :erm:
I believe the 'evil' korra represents the avatar state and since its out of her body she cant go into the avatar state. But even without the spirit being in her, it still guides her.