lucario14

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simply amazing. Only thing I questioned was bolin suddenly developing lava bending and mako lightning bending. Korra is such a breath of fresh air in terms of main characters. I would have hated another aang. Her development is incredible. Also Jinora out of nowhere makes a really big impact.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simply amazing. Only thing I questioned was bolin suddenly developing lava bending and mako lightning bending. Korra is such a breath of fresh air in terms of main characters. I would have hated another aang. Her development is incredible. Also Jinora out of nowhere makes a really big impact.
Mako was already able to bend lightning since season 1. He didn't even learn during the season, he learned it somewhere before season 1 started.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved this season. I'm glad we saw some of Lin's past and got to know her family more. Toph's appearance was also nice, I actually believe she's alive somewhere as nobody knows what happened to her.

The ending was pretty perfect.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved this season. I'm glad we saw some of Lin's past and got to know her family more. Toph's appearance was also nice, I actually believe she's alive somewhere as nobody knows what happened to her.

The ending was pretty perfect.
Well they said in the series Toph left on a journey, they never said she died.

lucario14

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mako was already able to bend lightning since season 1. He didn't even learn during the season, he learned it somewhere before season 1 started.
Yea I remember now. He's pretty strong isn't he.

OT: Also how the lava bender just decided destroy the mountain to take everyone out then bolin found a way to escape really easily. Very anti-climactic. Other than that it was a terrific season and I hope the next will be even better.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea I remember now. He's pretty strong isn't he.

OT: Also how the lava bender just decided destroy the mountain to take everyone out then bolin found a way to escape really easily. Very anti-climactic. Other than that it was a terrific season and I hope the next will be even better.
I don't know if you are talking about the destruction of the Northern Air Temple or the cave where Ghazan committed suicide, but on both accounts you are wrong, Bolin didn't miraculously found a way to escape.

At the Air Temple, Tenzin was the one who told them about the tunnel. But if you were referring to the part where Bolin forced himself and the others, through the mountain. . . meaning, not an easy way. Plus, after all, they were rescued by Kai.

In the cave, he didn't find a way to exist. Bolin and Mako just got out the same way they got in the cave. Ghazan didn't destroy the cave that fast so they could have been trapped under it.

lucario14

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if you are talking about the destruction of the Northern Air Temple or the cave where Ghazan committed suicide, but on both accounts you are wrong, Bolin didn't miraculously found a way to escape.

At the Air Temple, Tenzin was the one who told them about the tunnel. But if you were referring to the part where Bolin forced himself and the others, through the mountain. . . meaning, not an easy way. Plus, after all, they were rescued by Kai.

In the cave, he didn't find a way to exist. Bolin and Mako just got out the same way they got in the cave. Ghazan didn't destroy the cave that fast so they could have been trapped under it.
What am I wrong about? Lol. I'm saying it was anti-climactic how bolin escaped really easily with mako while the cave was collapsing after the fight against the lava bender. It could have been a lot more dramatic.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What am I wrong about? Lol. I'm saying it was anti-climactic how bolin escaped really easily with mako while the cave was collapsing after the fight against the lava bender. It could have been a lot more dramatic.
Oh, sorry than. . . I have misunderstood what you meant. :yeah: