Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"A New Spiritual Age"​
Legend of Korra Book 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Discuss Legend of Korra book 2 episode 10 here and rate this episode.

Please remember to rate this week's episode!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KingHashirama

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Legend of korra season 2 episode 10 discussion

Iroh coming back made the episode plus korra showed a gentle side which she never shows so she's becoming better spirt wise and Unaluq just screwed himself over telling korra if she had enetrerd the portal she could bend, that won't come back to bite him in the as$ ;)

Champ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was cool, every since Wan I've become more interested. Now how will Korra rescue Jinora, if Vaatu if freed i bet he'll betray Unalaq

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a surprise to see the owl again. I lol'd at the part about the fox telling the owl about little people in a box.

I wonder if Korra will be able to speak to Rava? I know they are one in the same but Avatar Wong could.

Iroh came back. Probably the most wisest character in all of the Avatar series. I miss him although it was good to see him again.

I want to punch Unaloque in the face! :devil:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome episode, lots of twists and unexpected events. Never thought we would see ol' man Iroh again :yay:

And then Wan Shi Tong. I thought it was fishy when he reacted so calmly when Jinora said she was related to the Avatar. That bird is really a bit of a prick and I loved the sudden use of gallows humor with the corpse of the professor. So macabre :bouncy:

Ithought it was stupid. I give it a two. I wish it was better. The story is not making much sense anymore
The story finally started to make sense. I don't really understand how you think this is not making any sense anymore.

cajin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found it interesting. Iroh is back boys and girls. Like Caliburn said, the story seems to have a meaning now.

First Kage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish that dragon-bird spirit would came out of the spirit world and became the new animal for the Team Avatar. It's not that i don't like Nagga but i think that the dragon is much cooler.

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm finally starting to warm up a bit more to Korra. At the beginning of this season she was insufferable, but after the Wan episodes, she comes across a lot better. Plus, she was adorable as a kid. I hope Jinorra doesn't die. She's my favorite of Tenzin's kids.

cajin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish that dragon-bird spirit would came out of the spirit world and became the new animal for the Team Avatar. It's not that i don't like Nagga but i think that the dragon is much cooler.
Well, Avatars go with animals that are kinda picture of their respective nations.

Fire - Dragons
Air - Flying Bisons
Wter Tribe (on the Pole) - Polar Bear Dog

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep, this was a nice episode. I was pleasantly surprised to see Iroh make an appearance and overall, I was impressed with his interaction with a young Korra. That being said, Korra temporarily becoming a child was nice and her tantrum, in relation to how emotions affect the surrounding spirits, was nice. I do feel that the story has taken on greater meaning.​

cajin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they brought Iroh back to awake some nostalgic emotions with the fans. Cause, they are slowly ruining TLA legend with LoK.