Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Analysis is fine.

Tis a training method developed by Guy, through of which the trainee straps on a pair of weights on their legs with the use of some fuuinjutsu. The trainee must then grow accustomed to the extra weight on their legs, till they can move and fight without feeling burdened. As they grow more comfortable with the weights, they can add even more weight to advance the training. Eventually at a certain level once the trainee completely adapts to the weights, capable of fighting and moving as they normally would, they can then take off the weights making their body feel extremely lighten. The strength of their legs also drastically increases, as such they are able to run extremely fast speeds and have heightened power behind their kicks.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Alright, cool.

I summon...

(Katai Omori) Leg Weights
Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description:
The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinitely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.

Now, before I give you these, try your best shot in using Taijutsu against me. Can be any combo

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I charge towards you with my right fist clenched beside my waist. However the notion of the implied punch is merely a feint; as i reach your front, I spin anti clockwise lowering my body to the ground while stretching my left foot towards under your jaw. The force would send you spiraling airborne as I push myself off the ground following you upwards. There, you are met with me spinning at the left side of your body, before landing a downward drop kick upon you. With my right heel landing on your stomach, sending you crash back down on the ground.

(Kage Buyō) - Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 5
Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.

(Doroppu Kikku) - Drop Kick
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will jump into the air or be airbourne and delivers a powerful drop kick that sends the opponent flying.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
The hits seemed to be swift and successful, until I dissolved into a dark shroud of chakra and reappeared five meters away.

"Now, repeat the same process, but this time with your weights on." I say as I throw the weights to you.

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I catch the weights and strap them to my legs. I attempt to perform my previous moves, albeit as I take my first few steps forward, I feel slightly more sluggish due to the extra weight and bulk attached to my legs. I take several steps to adjust myself with it, before proceeding to attack, putting more strength to my left leg that performs a launching kick to your jaw, then a jump following you upwards. I continue by using the extra weight to finish my drop kick down upon you.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
The movements were sluggish as expected, so I burst into speed forwards and tackled you before you could raise your leg, causing you to fall.

"For a month from now on, you'll be going to train by yourself in order to master these weights. When I come again, you'll be able to normally use Taijutsu and something great will happen once you take them off..." I say as I seem to go away, however I would be scouting the area the entire time to oversee your training.

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As my sensei seemingly takes his leave, I got back up and continue training with my newly acquired weights, anticipating the day when I can finally take them off......

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I feel pretty good. Even though the weight is there, I can move and perform daily tasks to fighting without trouble, just the same prior to putting on weights!"

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As instructed, I bend down and drop the weights off from my legs, immediately feeling my body lightened. I spring myself toward the tree with immense speed and with a roundhouse kick to the trunk, obliterating it into half with explosive strength.

"My body feels light as a feather and even with a bit of force my legs can propel myself with great speed and strength."