Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which bio is this training for?

Okay now that you have it purchased, just explain to me what you know about leg weights and how they work.

Last edited:

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay well leg weights are a set of weights which are strapped to a person's ankles. They have weight sealed in them through the use of Fuinjutsu. By wearing them and training at the same time, one becomes accustomed to its weight through time, and can eventually move at their normal speed with them on. Thus, when the wearer takes it off, their speed is doubled, and the power of their kicks become stronger. Here's the technique. Any questions?

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

Reactions: Avonomemi

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well understood. Put weight on leg and move around with it until the body(leg) is used to the weight that it move at its normal speed and as a result when the weight is removed the legs go boom boom boom sonic!

What is strong fist kick related moves?

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start mid range, I squat and take off the weights tied to my shin and begin to feel lighter than air, my body weight disappeared, it felt like it took my legs nothing to maintain my stance unlike previously.
Starting off my attack, I race toward your clone at a blinding speed to cover the distance to short range then as your clone will notice me I rush over to his left side as he would turn i then move to his back then to his right side. Now on his right side, I leap into the air such I arrive above him.
As I attain a good position above him, I deliver a drop kick, sending my feet into his shoulder, the force will cause his shoulder bone to break in half and the Clone disperse.

Done.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice, so just remember you get +20 to kicks and 2 times running speed. Although keep in mind that the speed is only for running. When you attack, you slow down back to normal for the attack. Any questions?

Reactions: Avonomemi