Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, let's see. Reacting to Lee definitely won't be an issue in CM1, same goes with evading him, however that's pretty much all Sasuke can do. If he engages in CQC Lee would obviously defeat him, he just wouldn't blitz. Not to mention Asa Kujaku one shots. Sasuke's only chance in S2 is to block Lee's Asa Kujaku with CM2's wings, but what if Lee takes him out in close combat to leave him wide open for a shot of Asa Kujaku?

Lee definitely wins S1, and he probably wins S2.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke wins via Genjutsu in both. Lee can't fight by looking at the floor like Gai can and he can't utilise chakra for a Genjutsu Kai or anything like that. Chidori Nagashi would give him a better chance at catching Lee off guard with Genjutsu. Big snakes block Asa Kujaku if Lee tries it.

Same in S2, except CM2 wings may help in CQC.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke wins via Genjutsu in both. Lee can't fight by looking at the floor like Gai can and he can't utilise chakra for a Genjutsu Kai or anything like that. Chidori Nagashi would give him a better chance at catching Lee off guard with Genjutsu. Big snakes block Asa Kujaku if Lee tries it.

pretty much this.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The pain in gates should break him out of genjutsu. Sasuke can't do anything from a point blank range Asa Kujaku. He's getting hit by hundreds of bone breaking punches before the force of gravity even takes into effect - he shouldn't even be able to summon something, much less be able to move.

Last edited:

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The pain in gates should break him out of genjutsu. Sasuke can't do anything from a point blank range Asa Kujaku. He's getting hit by hundreds of bone breaking punches before the force of gravity even takes into effect - he shouldn't even be able to move, much less be able to summon something.
I don't believe Sharingan Genjutsu is breakable via pain, based on Kurama remaining in Genjutsu all the while he's taking damage .

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The pain in gates should break him out of genjutsu. Sasuke can't do anything from a point blank range Asa Kujaku. He's getting hit by hundreds of bone breaking punches before the force of gravity even takes into effect - he shouldn't even be able to summon something, much less be able to move.
Shouldn't oral rebirth work as a counter to Asakujaku?

This is a battle of stamina which Sasuke wins albeit barely.

Reactions: Demonic.

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't believe Sharingan Genjutsu is breakable via pain, based on Kurama remaining in Genjutsu all the while he's taking damage .
^^That's in the case of summonings though. We've seen how Sakura and Chiyo could slap Naruto out of a Sharingan Genjutsu already. Pain definitely breaks him out. Itachi used a Sharingan Genjutsu on Kurenai and she broke out via pain as well.

OT: Lee should take this unless Sasuke can distract him long enough with other summons to use Kirin..Something I completely doubt.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^^That's in the case of summonings though. We've seen how Sakura and Chiyo could slap Naruto out of a Sharingan Genjutsu already. Pain definitely breaks him out. Itachi used a Sharingan Genjutsu on Kurenai and she broke out via pain as well.

OT: Lee should take this unless Sasuke can distract him long enough with other summons to use Kirin..Something I completely doubt.
They put chakra in him. They didn't slap him.
Kurenai is a genjutsu expert (hard to believe ain't it? ) so she should have 0 problems breaking her own genjutsu since itachi used genjutsu reversal.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Summonings and humans should be no different at all imo. They're just different creatures but Genjutsu should affect them in the same way unless you have proof suggesting otherwise. Chakra flow disruption is the only way to break Sharingan Genjutsu, pain is not a way to break out of it as per Kurama and it never has been (Chiyo/Sakura used Kai). Proof that Kurenai was put into a Sharingan Genjutsu? The jutsu was just called Genjutsu counter, nothing implies it was Saringan Genjutsu iirc. She's merely breaking her own Genjutsu with pain.

Last edited:

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They put chakra in him. They didn't slap him.
Kurenai is a genjutsu expert (hard to believe ain't it? ) so she should have 0 problems breaking her own genjutsu since itachi used genjutsu reversal.
Where did you get that from? That's your assumption...Plus Sakura even slapped him right after that too to get a hold of himself and in the next panel, a weird flash or something occurs . There was no chakra put into him from what we know.

That's your assumption.

Read my reply to Apex regarding genjutsu the reversal..Also make sure to read where I prove Genjutsu affects the senses and there zero reasons for me to believe why pain won't work when the Manga has shown this. Shikamaru breaking through Tayuya's with Pain as well. Kurenai breaking through with pain.

Summonings and humans should be no different at all imo. They're just different creatures but Genjutsu should affect them in the same way unless you have proof suggesting otherwise. Chakra flow disruption is the only way to break Sharingan Genjutsu, pain is not a way to break out of it as per Kurama and it never has been (Chiyo/Sakura used Kai). Proof that Kurenai was put into a Sharingan Genjutsu? The jutsu was just called Genjutsu counter, nothing implies it was Saringan Genjutsu iirc. She's merely breaking her own Genjutsu with pain.

No it was a Sharingan Genjutsu:

KEKKEI GENKAI; Genjutsu; Magen: Kyou Tenchi Ten (Genjutsu; Demonic Illusion: Universe-Mirroring Reversal)
User: Uchiha Itachi
Supplementary; Close range; Rank: none

Main text

One decrypts a genjutsu that has been applied onto them, and casts back a jutsu with identical effects onto the opponent!! It's a form of illusion reversal, but in order to instantly read through a jutsu and cast it in return, the Sharingan's power is necessary. As genjutsu is initially used to confuse the enemy, this technique which sends it right back to its caster deals a high amount of mental damage, more than anything else. Every half-baked genjutsu will fall prey to the mirror that is Sharingan!!

Caption

-The mechanics of a false image is duplicated by these eyes, its effects largely turned back onto the enemy!!

Picture comments

-Conditions such as the presence or not of a Kekkei Genkai and the relative strength of both casters play a great part when operating this jutsu.

-Thanks to the Sharingan's power, Itachi uses a similar technique.

It was a Sharingan Genjutsu as well and that was how it worked. Pain is a viable way of breaking a Genjutsu...Illusional techniques are usually the same but they affect different senses like Shikamru explained. My analysis:

Genjutsu is a Genjutsu though their used differently, the main point is to control the chakra in one's head.

First of all, Never was it said to be different. The main point is to affect the senses. That's all to it.
You must be registered for see images

There are different forms but they all carry the same use in different ways given the fact that they involve controlling the chakra in one's head...Doesn't matter whether it's through the eyes, ears or nose. The main point is it controls the chakra in one's head.

And we've seen Itachi failed to control the chakra in the clone's head. Therefore, Tayuya would fail to do the same.

Tayuya's Genjutsu was never stated to be different. Never in any unique way except for the fact that it works on the ears. It was noted to be a long distance Genjutsu and Shikamaru said it's harder because it can still be used while hiding unlike the sight.

It works differently clearly for the summoning...Not to mention you are the one that needs to prove to me why they won't work differently when they are both different as a matter of fact. Reason being we've seen the effects on humans being broken easily and we've seen there are it's not the same.

- When Genjutsu is being used on a beast, the sharingan's tomoe appears on the beast eye. However for humans it's different.

- When humans are hit, they can be broken out of it. Look at my scan to BenjaminGaiye...Beast are different in this aspect.

- Read the bold and underlined in this spoiler...It only relates summoning. It relates the bold to the underline and both are beast. Why doesn't it relate humans?

Databook 3 - Uchiha Sasuke:
Sasuke Uchiha

With my hatred... I'll turn the illusion into reality!

Ninja registration number: 012606
Birthday: 7/23 (16 years old, Leo)
Height: 168.0cm - Weight: 52.2kg - Blood type: AB
Personality: cool, bluffer
Favorite food: omusubi (okaka) (omusubi is like onigiri; okaka is dried bonito, ndt), tomato
Food he dislikes: natto (fermented soybeans, ndt), sweet stuff
Person he would like to fight: the upper echelons of Konoha
Favorite word: power
Hobby: training, taking walks

Graduated from Academy at: 12 years old
Became chuunin at: - years old
Mission history: 7 D-rank, 1 C-rank, 2 B-rank, 6 A-rank, 0 S-rank

After brushing away the darkness that veiled his heart, the "Uchiha" falcon is now ready to spread his wings towards another goal.

Sasuke Uchiha, the boy who set "revenge" as his raison d'être. He erased anything that could pose an obstacle to his goal and sternly rejected warmth and peace to pursue greater power. It was a rough and gloomy path that meant crawling through the earth like a snake — as he also labeled himself —, prowling after his prey in the darkness. When Sasuke fulfilled his long-cherished ambition, revenge, a new world called "truth" opened his doors to him and the chains that bound his heart to the ground finally came off. Now the young falcon soars through the sky, majestic, surveying the landscape spreading out below him with the heavenly eyes bestowed upon him by the "strongest clan", finally able to decide his next route of his own free will! Even though he knows that what is waiting for him is another bloody road....

Three years have passed since Sasuke left the village. Now he radiates the same eerie aura as a sharp blade.

(balloons: "At last, I'm here.")
To Sasuke the path of revenge against Itachi is also a quest to look into the truth about his clan.

Sasuke was endowed with shinobi talent since when he was born, but during the years he spent away from the village his fighting skills improved even more rapidly.

(balloons: "Don't aim for their vital spots.")
He doesn't like to kill when unneeded. Is it a natural kindness flowing through his veins...?

{page 042-043}
The time has come.... The noble "falcon" swallows the "snake" and leaves the nest!!

[Rebellion]
For the sake of revenge Sasuke, willing to go as far as to stain his reputation becoming a "nukenin", has run to Orochimaru's lair. But even though he abandoned his village, it doesn't mean that he lost his pride as a member of the strongest clan...! He does accept Orochimaru's instruction, but meanwhile he rejects his evil beliefs and waits for the opportunity to rebel. When the Serpent misjudges Sasuke's growth, the "perfect chance" comes!

(balloons: "...I have the feeling I can be heartless with you too.")
(balloons: "You should have understood, by now....")
Sasuke decides that Orochimaru has nothing left to teach him anymore, so he makes his move! Even the "reincarnation ceremony" is ineffective against the Uchiha's power.

[The power of the white snake]
Orochimaru fell in love with Sasuke's body, endowed with the "Sharingan", and now he looks forward to his next reincarnation, when he will finally be able to take hold of the "vessel of his dreams". But before long, his ambition crumbles to pieces on account of that vessel's flawlessness. The noble blood flowing through him gifts him with a power that exceeds Orochimaru's imagination. Sasuke swallows up the abilities of the white snake, together with the fangs that longed for that blood.

(balloons: "My wounds have been healing faster since I absorbed Orochimaru.")
The power of the white snake also granted Sasuke a miraculously fast recovery speed.

Severed bonds and new ties.... All for the purpose of defeating his brother.

[Reunion]
Naruto, a friend. In the past, parting from him had been as painful as ripping off half of his own body, and even now that he has left the village the boy is still pursuing him. Nevertheless, meeting him again after three years doesn't shake his heart in the least. Bonds might confuse you, thus you have to "severe" them! The only tie an avenger needs is the one going by the name of "hate" with his brother...

Sasuke can behave cold-heartedly even in front of Naruto. This should have suggested him that the time has come for him to carry out his revenge.

(balloons: "I just didn't want to get stronger the way he told me to.")
His firm determination is also further confirmation of his intention to part from them.

["Hebi" is formed]
Now that Sasuke has gotten rid of all unnecessary bonds to pursue the strength needed to carry out his revenge, he decides to take another step towards the fulfillment of his ambition... He assembles a few comrades and thus earns new ties. But team "Hebi", formed for the sole purpose of "defeating Itachi Uchiha", consists of people who decided to accompany Sasuke weighing the merits and demerits of such action, so it might as well be likened to an unstable house of cards. The force that holds together this team liable to dissolve in thin air at any minute is definitely the awe and respect its members feel towards Sasuke's absolute authority.

(balloons: "My goal is to kill Akatsuki's Itachi Uchiha. And I want you to help me.")
Each member of "Hebi" is specialized in something, for example detection or close range combat. This facilitates independent action.

{page 044-045}
Studied fighting skills! His power surpasses even Akatsuki.

[Godlike speed]
Adding up to his innate talent, Orochimaru's strength — "cursed seal" included — granted him a power a normal shinobi could not even dream of. What one may find especially interesting is his speed, that has stood out ever since he was a genin. When that godlike speed is supported by Sharingan's reflexes, anyone standing before Sasuke is unworthy of existence.

In a blink he's in front of his opponent, then a flash of sword...!! Before his speed, even Akatsuki members hold their breath in awe.

[Tactics]
Sasuke's excellent resourcefulness as a shinobi is particularly evident in his battle sense and tactical skills. During fights he observes his opponent and accurately sees through his abilities without losing his calm, then he correctly chooses the most effective means and ninjutsu to counter him among the rich variety of items he has in stock. Moreover, at times his resoluteness enables him to pick painful strategies in which he needs to get hurt in order to win against the enemy. All these characteristics make Sasuke a remarkable shinobi.

His gaze is fixed upon the word "victory". That is why he can also see the way that leads to it.

The symbol of the "cursed bloodline" frightens and subdues the enemy.

[Insight]
The "Sharingan" is the symbol of the illustrious "Uchiha clan" and also the reason behind the tragic fate of their bloodline. Sasuke is proud of that power, and that is why he always makes full use of its abilities when fighting. He deduces a jutsu's elemental property from the seals performed by its user, then he is able to determine at once the attack range from the color of the chakra. So far, the images of his defeated opponents have always been reflected in his eyes...

(balloons: "Haha... Why?")
Any plan the enemy might think of or any trick he might use are fruitless in front of Sasuke.

[Eye power]
The main reason why the "Sharingan" was feared by everyone, including the inhabitants of the village, is the power hidden in those eyes, able to subdue even "bijuu". Sasuke, who is rapidly mastering his skills as an Uchiha, is also gradually awakening to that cursed power.

(balloons: "Those eyes... How did you dare... control me... with those eyes...!")
The ultimate power of the "Sharingan", that once could tame even the "Kyuubi". A portion of it is visible in Sasuke when he is able to control Manda.

(balloons: "Now I can see it... So this was your mysterious power....")
Sasuke's eye power is even able to seize the Kyuubi that dwells in Naruto's body!! Looking at that ominous strength, the Kyuubi is reminded of Madara Uchiha...

{page 046-047}
The day he reunites with his brother is the day he will have to fight until the death of one of them!!

[Illusion and reality]
Ever since he was little, when his brother stole eveything from him, Sasuke's utmost goal has been to take revenge on him. Now that they met again they throw knives and countless genjutsu at each other, each for the purpose of realizing his own desire, that is to crush the other's dreams! But in this fight in which illusion and reality intertwine, there is one truth Sasuke has to rely upon: the tragedy of that night. And the seething hatred for his brother, Itachi.

(balloons: "Try to recreate it.")
Ever since that day the two Uchiha have walked different paths. But fate pulls them together again and invites them to fight.

Both of them use countless genjutsu while at the same time throwing daggers and other weapons at each other. Calling this fight breathtaking is an understatement.

Sasuke is cornered by the eternal hell created by the "Mangekyou Sharingan"...!!

Perhaps on account of his deep hatred towards his brother, Sasuke manages to beat the "Mangekyou Sharingan", whose abilities are way superior to the ones of a normal "Sharingan"...!!

Revenge is finished.... And now another bloodstained quest for retaliation awaits him.

They obviously work differently especially seen with the eye part.

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much what Haizaki said. Also, Kurama (nor any summoning ever) didn't break out of the sharingan genjutsu via Kai release either, despite it cannonically working on a human. So I don't see this proving it isn't possible.

Shouldn't oral rebirth work as a counter to Asakujaku?

This is a battle of stamina which Sasuke wins albeit barely.
Possibly, depending on how fast it's executed. Gai hit Kisame hundreds of times before the force of gravity carried him backwards from the force of his punches. That's pretty instant.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where did you get that from? That's your assumption...Plus Sakura even slapped him right after that too to get a hold of himself and in the next panel, a weird flash or something occurs . There was no chakra put into him from what we know.

That's your assumption.

Read my reply to Apex regarding genjutsu the reversal..Also make sure to read where I prove Genjutsu affects the senses and there zero reasons for me to believe why pain won't work when the Manga has shown this. Shikamaru breaking through Tayuya's with Pain as well. Kurenai breaking through with pain.

It was a Sharingan Genjutsu as well and that was how it worked. Pain is a viable way of breaking a Genjutsu...Illusional techniques are usually the same but they affect different senses like Shikamru explained. My analysis:

[/SPOILER]

It works differently clearly for the summoning...Not to mention you are the one that needs to prove to me why they won't work differently when they are both different as a matter of fact. Reason being we've seen the effects on humans being broken easily and we've seen there are it's not the same.

- When Genjutsu is being used on a beast, the sharingan's tomoe appears on the beast eye. However for humans it's different.

- When humans are hit, they can be broken out of it. Look at my scan to BenjaminGaiye...Beast are different in this aspect.

- Read the bold and underlined in this spoiler...It only relates summoning. It relates the bold to the underline and both are beast. Why doesn't it relate humans?

Lol 3 pages before the scan you used they used chakra to break him out

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That's your assumption.

It was a Sharingan Genjutsu as well and that was how it worked. Pain is a viable way of breaking a Genjutsu...Illusional techniques are usually the same but they work differently and affect different senses like Shikamru explained. My analysis:

[/SPOILER]

It works differently clearly...Not to mention you are the one that needs to prove to me why they work differently when they are both different as a matter of fact. Reason being we've seen the effects on humans being broken easily and we've seen there are it's not the same.

- When Genjutsu is being used on a beast, the sharingan's tome appears on the beast eye. However for humans it's different.

If this is too long, just read the red which proves my point clearly.

You basically proved my point with the DB. Itachi is merely using the same exact Genjutsu back at her. Read again;
"One decrypts a genjutsu that has been applied onto them, and casts back a jutsu with identical effects onto the opponent!! It's a form of illusion reversal, but in order to instantly read through a jutsu and cast it in return, the Sharingan's power is necessary. "

He's decrypting her jutsu via the Sharingan since the Sharingan has the ability to copy jutsu. He then casts back a jutsu with the exact effects aka the same Genjutsu back at her. The Sharingan is only required to read the jutsu (Sharingan sees through ninjutsu) and cas it in return (Sharingan copies jutsu). It does not say the jutsu is cast with the Sharingan eyes, it merely says the Sharingan is necessary in order to achieve those steps. Look at this databook extract;
It separates Sharingan Genjutsu from regular Genjutsu because they are not the same at all. Obviously it can be broken out of, but it's much harder to do so. Also, answer me this. Here are EXAMPLES of pain not breaking 3T Genjutsu. First off is Konan who proves my point. She had a rod stuck through her real body yet was put into Genjutsu and she guided him to Nagato's whereabout . Second off is Bee . He was inside Genjutsu while he was burning from the Katon Shurikens. That's another point. Third point for me is a weak Genjutsu being used on Danzo here . Danzo was in Genjutsu for the next 2 pages until he was practically dead . So JUST LIKE Manda. And yes, I know this one is MS, doesn't change the fact that CM Genjutsu = or ~MS level (can support this if needed). There's Manda which I already posted not instantly leaving Genjutsu from C0, and there's Kurama. That's overwhelming evidence. This is pretty much proof for anything here that I am right and 3T Genjutsu is not being broken out by Lee.

To further my point, the only way pain breaks out of Genjutsu is by causing a disturbance in chakra. The amount of disturbance would be based on the amount of pain. Disturbances in the chakra occur even when you are lying [ ] but they are logically way too small to have an effect on Genjutsu obstruction. The disruption of Genjutsu is only possible if you can disrupt your chakra flow to the point where you overcome the Genjutsu's power as per both manga and databook, meaning pain works in the same way and disrupts chakra flow like lying does. Manda only disrupted the Genjutsu several seconds AFTER C0 detonated and the DB says this is Sasuke's utmost limit of Genjutsu power [ ]. So you'll need to tell me why pain from Gates will be disrupting Lee more than C0 and immense burns while on the verge of death due to being cooked. Why it's more tan having a hole in your body like Konan. Etc, etc. Not a chance that Gates will work bro.

Pretty much what Haizaki said. Also, Kurama (nor any summoning ever) didn't break out of the sharingan genjutsu via Kai release either, despite it cannonically working on a human. So I don't see this proving it isn't possible.
Bold doesn't mean anything at all, unless you can actually prove Genjutsu affecting Bijuu and Summonings in the same way yet humans differently. Wouldn't make any sense, and there's no proof for that. Read my reply showing Sharingan Genjutsu>Pain if you want, I gave pretty conclusive proof that Gates will not work.

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If this is too long, just read the red which proves my point clearly.

You basically proved my point with the DB. Itachi is merely using the same exact Genjutsu back at her. Read again;
"One decrypts a genjutsu that has been applied onto them, and casts back a jutsu with identical effects onto the opponent!! It's a form of illusion reversal, but in order to instantly read through a jutsu and cast it in return, the Sharingan's power is necessary. "
Huh?

No...It's a technique. A KKG one for that matter as I underlined. If it was just a reversal then it won't be classified...Sasuke reversed Itachi's Tsukoyomi, was that classified as a Jutsu? No. This case wasn't an ordinary one but a copy. Just like a smilier case of how Sasuke copies a section of Lee's Shadow of the dancing leaf and uses it to perfect his lion combo. Which was greatly emphasized here:

Thanks to the Sharingan's power, Itachi uses a similar technique.

A "similar technique" automatically made known that it's different which is why his Jutsu isn't called the same as Kurenai especially but a Genjutsu from the Sharingan. Not to mention it states it returns it back to the caster with a larger effect than anything else.

He's decrypting her jutsu via the Sharingan since the Sharingan has the ability to copy jutsu. He then casts back a jutsu with the exact effects aka the same Genjutsu back at her. The Sharingan is only required to read the jutsu (Sharingan sees through ninjutsu) and cas it in return (Sharingan copies jutsu). It does not say the jutsu is cast with the Sharingan eyes, it merely says the Sharingan is necessary in order to achieve those steps. Look at this databook extract;
It separates Sharingan Genjutsu from regular Genjutsu because they are not the same at all. Obviously it can be broken out of, but it's much harder to do so.
The bold...He cast the Jutsu with extra effects or so. Correct? Because the DB made it clear when it stated larger effects...So let's assume he copied it in a similar way to how he copied Shadow dancing leaf. Your points doesn't hold because he copied dancing leaf but then made it into something stronger hence the lion combo as a whole. Hence the reason why Kurenai's Jutsu isn't called the same as Itachi's.

@Underlined, If it wasn't cast by the Sharingan then it makes zero sense to classify it under a Kekkie Genkai technique which the Databook did. Shadow of the dancing leaf was copied but yet is this classified as KKG Technique? Is the name changed? It's only used as a stage for the final technique Lion Combo. Plus the fact that both Itachi and Kurenai have different names.

I looked at the DB and I saw the same with the one I posted as well. "KKK Genkai".

Also, answer me this. Here are EXAMPLES of pain not breaking 3T Genjutsu. First off is Konan who proves my point. She had a rod stuck through her real body yet was put into Genjutsu and she guided him to Nagato's whereabout . Second off is Bee . He was inside Genjutsu while he was burning from the Katon Shurikens. That's another point. Third point for me is a weak Genjutsu being used on Danzo here . Danzo was in Genjutsu for the next 2 pages until he was practically dead . So JUST LIKE Manda. And yes, I know this one is MS, doesn't change the fact that CM Genjutsu = or ~MS level (can support this if needed). There's Manda which I already posted not instantly leaving Genjutsu from C0, and there's Kurama. That's overwhelming evidence. This is pretty much proof for anything here that I am right and 3T Genjutsu is not being broken out by Lee.

Flawed because every single scenario you've shown involves them going through pain before the Genjutsu is cast on them. If the Genjutsu is cast and they were in Pain then, that's different completely. The Konan was easily so I don't need to explain this one.

- B's scenario makes no sense especially seeing what occurs in the Genjutsu doesn't happen in reality. So you're telling me that B was in a Genjutsu but was still able to react and catch flamed shurikens in reality? How does that make sense? Of course it doesn't because that would mean it occurred before the Genjutsu or what happened occured inside the Genjutsu and not in reality because B won't be in control of himself in the real world. Second point is the fact that there was a hole slightly where B stood and you can also see the flamed shurikens if you look well closely on the ground..You see the hole behind B and also the flamed shuriken This scan was after Hachibi broke B out of the Genjutsu. This hole was created by the tentacles which came out of B after Itachi used the Shurikens. So it's safe to say the Genjutsu was used when B tied Itachi up otherwise there would be no need for a hole in the first place as that occurred inside the Genjutsu. But there's a hole after it so we conclude the flamed shurikens were used before the Genjutsu.

- Danzo's point as well...The Genjutsu was broken when they were stabbed but was only realized after though. Like I told you, what happens in a Genjutsu doesn't occur in reality hence Sasuke shouldn't be having a mark caused by Danzo if Danzo was in the Genjutsu. Middle left panel shows the stab really happened . So no it wasn't still a Genjutsu because what occurs in that world doesn't happen in reality.

No you're wrong. The Gates adds more pain to the previous pain. As seen with Lee's muscles getting ripped severely and marks and bleeding being caused newly even though he was in it already. As seen with how it states "his body continues to crumble". As seen with Gai stopping midway because of the pain his has to bear and get used to while being in this Gate. It creates more and more pain added on which is different from pain already being established before. Ribs being broken and stuff like that..When you're already in pain as in the examples you showed, that is you normal state in which you are caught. However when new Pain is being caused such as muscles ripping and things like that being newly brought in, that's an interference affecting you in the Genjutsu. Which is why some cannot hold the gate for long even though they are shown bearing the pain caused previously.

To further my point, the only way pain breaks out of Genjutsu is by causing a disturbance in chakra. The amount of disturbance would be based on the amount of pain. Disturbances in the chakra occur even when you are lying [ ] but they are logically way too small to have an effect on Genjutsu obstruction. The disruption of Genjutsu is only possible if you can disrupt your chakra flow to the point where you overcome the Genjutsu's power as per both manga and databook, meaning pain works in the same way and disrupts chakra flow like lying does. Manda only disrupted the Genjutsu several seconds AFTER C0 detonated and the DB says this is Sasuke's utmost limit of Genjutsu power [ ]. So you'll need to tell me why pain from Gates will be disrupting Lee more than C0 and immense burns while on the verge of death due to being cooked. Why it's more tan having a hole in your body like Konan. Etc, etc. Not a chance that Gates will work bro.
No you comparison is flawed. Summonings are clearly different and you ignored my point:

- When Genjutsu is being used on a beast, the sharingan's tomoe appears on the beast eye. However for humans it's different so you can't

Plus the DB comparison as well showing that it's 2 different things as shown with the glimpse part seen with Manda being compared to the Kyuubi and not humans. I don't need to respond to the Manda question as well when the Manga has already established everything for us. Not to mention your pain and lying point doesn't even sound right when Pain has been established as a viable method of breaking Genjutsu. You can't suggest it's not using summonings as a point when that makes zero sense given the fact that those are beast and are affected differently as seen with their eyes.

Lol 3 pages before the scan you used they used chakra to break him out
She slapping him was uncalled for which should be obvious. Not to mention Apex already made it clear that lying can affect your chakra. Not sure why a touch wouldn't so yes she slapping him or even touching him could be affecting his chakra regardless. Plus the fact that one should consider chakra being used as an interference was something stated by Jiraiya in reference to Genjutsu as a whole and not just the Sahringan. Hence why we've seen what I'm saying works.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Danzo's point as well...The Genjutsu was broken when they were stabbed but was only realized after though. Like I told you, what happens in a Genjutsu doesn't occur in reality hence Sasuke shouldn't be having a mark caused by Danzo if Danzo was in the Genjutsu. Middle left panel shows the stab really happened . So no it wasn't still a Genjutsu because what occurs in that world doesn't happen in reality.
No.

That is a second or two after they stabbed each other.

This is when Danzo realized that he was dying.

This is when the Genjutsu was actually broken, hence Danzo's vision shifting to show what his actual eye looked at.

Not sure what you are talking about with the underlined part. Genjutsu doesn't always have to make every aspect of the world false. It only manipulates the target's senses. Sasuke used the Genjutsu to leave everything the same except Danzo perceived his closed Izanagi eye as open.