Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmph...very well. There are ways to achieve the movements of a drunkard without consuming alcohol, though the training is quite deadly. Stand back....

*does the summoning technique revealing-!*

You must be registered for see images

Once you are done....you will be ready!

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmph...very well. There are ways to achieve the movements of a drunkard without consuming alcohol, though the training is quite deadly. Stand back....

*does the summoning technique revealing-!*

Once you are done....you will be ready!
I've got this! *Stumbles unintentionally* ...

See!

*breathes in and out and abandons all grace!*

*Becomes Cat*

Ok I is dun and refreshed after drinking that water :|

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ser gut!

Your mind, body and soul are now prepared to learn the deadly arsenal of Chop-Hanging Rippling Fist!

We shall begin with this one:

(Hikasazanami-Ken Genjutsu: Hi-hirate kuresshendo) | Chop Hanging Rippling Fist Illusion Technique: Hidden Palm Crescendo
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: For this technique the practitioner will form two hand seals and then slowly assume the basic stance of the Chop-Hanging Fist style. This activates the illusion portion of the technique. The opponent will see the user slowly lower their body, leaving brief after images. Once the stance has been reached the opponent sees the user disappear in a swirl of wind. In reality the user will have been focusing large amounts of chakra to their legs and will burst forwards once the illusion activates, closing distance at high speeds and unleashes a barrage of eight palms strikes in the blink of an eye, never stopping their forwards movement. The strikes and the damage from them will break the opponent out of the genjutsu (should they still be in it) by the time of which the user will have moves past them by about three meters.
-Can be used three times per battle.

In action:

Or here (setup is more accurate):

*makes a clone*

Give it a try!

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ser gut!

Your mind, body and soul are now prepared to learn the deadly arsenal of Chop-Hanging Rippling Fist!

We shall begin with this one:

(Hikasazanami-Ken Genjutsu: Hi-hirate kuresshendo) | Chop Hanging Rippling Fist Illusion Technique: Hidden Palm Crescendo
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: For this technique the practitioner will form two hand seals and then slowly assume the basic stance of the Chop-Hanging Fist style. This activates the illusion portion of the technique. The opponent will see the user slowly lower their body, leaving brief after images. Once the stance has been reached the opponent sees the user disappear in a swirl of wind. In reality the user will have been focusing large amounts of chakra to their legs and will burst forwards once the illusion activates, closing distance at high speeds and unleashes a barrage of eight palms strikes in the blink of an eye, never stopping their forwards movement. The strikes and the damage from them will break the opponent out of the genjutsu (should they still be in it) by the time of which the user will have moves past them by about three meters.
-Can be used three times per battle.

In action:

Or here (setup is more accurate):

*makes a clone*

Give it a try!
I GOT THIS ONE TYPHON SENSEI!

Does this :

jk jk

I perform two hand seals and and I slide my legs out to the side, bending both my knees until I'm quite low, my legs making about a 90 degree angle as I move both my arms out behind me - An Illusion is induced by the hand seals and our clone would just see me go into the stance leaving brief after images, once the stance is made they see me disappear in a swirl of wind. Though realistically I have actually burst forward after focusing a large amount of chakra into my legs, I perform 8 palm strikes over my opponent's torso in multiple places in quick succession, they break out of the genjutsu, but by this time i'm already behind them about three meters away.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done!

That concludes this training, carry on the name of our school with pride and honor! Spread our teachings to the ends of the earth!

As for future techniques that get approved, I'm going to make a "school" thread where I will post recently approved techniques asking you to learn them. You'll come into the thread, do it, and learn the technique. That way everyone I teach this to can learn it at the same time preventing me from having to post it in 6 different threads.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done!

That concludes this training, carry on the name of our school with pride and honor! Spread our teachings to the ends of the earth!

As for future techniques that get approved, I'm going to make a "school" thread where I will post recently approved techniques asking you to learn them. You'll come into the thread, do it, and learn the technique. That way everyone I teach this to can learn it at the same time preventing me from having to post it in 6 different threads.
Alright meng U_U