Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're leaving what?
"Your Corpse!"

Punches you in the face multiple times, then swings my leg into your ballsack making you squeal like a little girl as you grip your balls and go crosseyes. I then thrust my right fist into the bottom part of your chin and send you flying into the air as I spin with my right fist raised.

"Shoryuken!!!"

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice! Your fists are strong young assassin! Now, lets begin. First things first, the stance:

You must be registered for see images

That's our basic stance for this style, the movements are going to focus on the hips, so get ready to hula!

*tosses you a hula hoop*

Do the hula.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice! Your fists are strong young assassin! Now, lets begin. First things first, the stance:

You must be registered for see images

That's our basic stance for this style, the movements are going to focus on the hips, so get ready to hula!

*tosses you a hula hoop*

Do the hula.
Catches the hula hoop and places it around me, holding it up to the waist and then I spin the hula hoop using my hands and make circular movements with my waist so that the hoop spins the other way and stays around my waist instead of dropping to the floor. I then point at you awkwardly

Why are you wearing gay clothes?

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They make me aerodynamic when I fight!

*the hula hoop falls*

Do it again!
nooooooooo

Picks it up around my waist and concentrates, staring down this hula hoop bish. I then spin the hula hoop and in a different direction y hips to, I gracefully spin the shit outta this hula hoop so that it dances around my ****ing waist - I look amazing, like a bloody hawaiin girl, everyone's eyes glow at my amazing mad skillz

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

A powerful aura surrounds me and my hoop and it spins fast along with my hips, I shout out loud and clench my fists as the hoop spins like a really fast spinning thing until it snaps and shoots off, hitting you in the head with a great force

oops

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good!

Now that you've trained your body, we must train your mind! Take this sack of rocks and sit at the end of the pier on that pond!

*hands you rocks*

Toss each rock one by one into the pond, and after each one observe the ripples it causes on the surface of the water. Meditate on that sight and learn from it!

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good!

Now that you've trained your body, we must train your mind! Take this sack of rocks and sit at the end of the pier on that pond!

*hands you rocks*

Toss each rock one by one into the pond, and after each one observe the ripples it causes on the surface of the water. Meditate on that sight and learn from it!
I throw the rock into the water and it splashes, following the splash ripples spread from the center, I close my eyes and site down, meditating on these ripples. I focus on them, I have no feeling whatsoever of these ripples, they just make me feel like like - I don't know, they're just beautiful creations of water and earth T_T

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, good. Now you are ready. :coffee:

Now lets get your palm strikes stronger.

*summons a big fat sumo-like target dummy*

Beat his belly into submission!
"You doubt my palm strikes?"

I walk over to the Target dummy and open my hands out so my palms are showing, I then thrust them both forward at the same time and the belly of the sumo ripples from da power.

"Oh look, it's like with the water"

I then speed palm this bastard, one hand after another slapping it into his stomach, rippling like a tsunami of fat, my arms start to ache from the strain im putting on them.

"Q_Q IT HURTS"

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I continue to **** up this fat bastard until my PALMS bleed, I take into account the ripples on the fat bastard's body - concentrating my chakra and imagining the chakra rippling like the water and fat.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, excellent my student!

We've trained your body and mind, now for the spirit!

This style's movements lend itself to the drunken arts which only enhance its power and unpredictability. Take this and drink it until not a single drop is left!

*tosses a normal sized gourd to the ground between us and makes a handseal causing it to grow to the size of the fast target dummy*

BOTTOMS UP!

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, excellent my student!

We've trained your body and mind, now for the spirit!

This style's movements lend itself to the drunken arts which only enhance its power and unpredictability. Take this and drink it until not a single drop is left!

*tosses a normal sized gourd to the ground between us and makes a handseal causing it to grow to the size of the fast target dummy*

BOTTOMS UP!
Sorry but it's against what I believe in, I act like an idiot anyway, so we'll be fine.

:|