109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Custom Element Japanese Name: Ōsmuton
Custom Element English Name: Osmium Release
The Element is Based On: Fūin + Fire + Earth + Wind + Advanced Chakra Control
Facts that Prove the Element to be Possible (in the manga context):

The proof of possibility for this element is shown, in one way, numerous times throughout the series, in the form of Magnet Release. An Advanced Element displayed by the Third and Fourth Kazekage, and Fifth Kazekage, it allows for the manipulation of minerals in an extremely fine form through the use of Earth and Wind Release. The different versions displayed by each Kazekage proves two things; that the elemental manipulation required to use this element is possible, and that there are other unique minerals that are all within the capacity for manipulation using this method.

Osmium itself is a naturally occurring mineral in the Earth's crust, though it is actually the least abundant stable element to be found within the planet. Therefore, it is necessary to create more, as the use of Earth and Wind alone would naturally yield very little Osmium for use. A way to remedy this is through the usage of Fire Release on one's Earth chakra, or the natural earth around them. This creates igneous deposits, of which Osmium is a product, and is therefore a feasible method through which to create more of the element. At that point, one needs only use their Earth chakra to grind the element into a fine form, and then manipulate it through Wind Release as they please. The presence of Fire Release keeps the element sufficiently heated, so that it does not simply evaporate in the air due to being a pyrophoric substance.

We have seen before in the series how Fūinjutsu is used to safely confine and protect the user through barriers, a basic application which, though minor, allows for safer usage of the element, as well as greater utility.​

How It Works:

Osmium Release, in its physical form, is that of fine grains. A single grain is equivalent in size to that of an ordinary sand grain. Osmium has high reflectivity in the ultraviolet range of the electromagnetic spectrum, allowing it to exhibit a wide range of colors when exposed to things such as light and other forms of energy. Normally, the element is silver. Though it exists in a form much smaller than that of when it is originally made, it is no less durable. The element itself possess a 7.0 rating on the Mohs scale, meaning that it is significantly more durable than other mineral elements such as Earth Release. In terms of head on interactions with said element, and others of similar durability, Osmium would simply outclass them in terms of strength and toughness. Osmium itself naturally has a high boiling point, due to the nature of its creation, and as such is particularly resistant to methods of attack via temperature increases, as well as being naturally resistant to corrosive or acidic agents. Osmium also has an immense half-life, reaching up to 2x1015 years (approximately 140000 times the age of the universe).

The most unique quality of Osmium is its innate toxicity, which proves to be quite lethal if direct exposure occurs. This is due to Osmium being a pyrophoric substance, meaning that it dissolves into a solvent upon contact with liquids. Inhalation, ingestion, even absorption through the skin due to its immense toughness acting as a means of penetrative capability, can result in this reaction occurring, causing harmful effects to whatever entity it moves into. The extent and severity of the debilitating effects varies with concentration, allowing for users to inflict status ailments on an opponent which could prove useful in battle (a CEJ will be made outlining the potential effects and their severity when contact is made with the element). Though there are different effects, the method by which they're achieved (the element disseminating and spreading completely throughout the area of contact to achieve full area of effect) is all the same.​

Skin Contact: Upon making direct contact with skin, Osmium will easily penetrate the epidermis and flesh, causing irritation and inflammation at the point of contact. In this sense, it works in a similar manner to numerous small scalpels, each one slicing into the skin and leaving numerous minuscule open wounds. This can cause the impaired function of the body part in question, such as an arm or leg.

Eye Contact: Should one's eye(s) be exposed to Osmium, the grains will easily slice through the lens and damage the organ. This will impede a target's visual clarity to varying degrees and, in the worst case, leave them totally blinded.

Inhalation: Breathing in Osmium draws the element directly to one's lungs, where the element disseminates and can cause respiratory issues in a target by shredding the organs, which then causes an imbalance in the presence and flow of gases and fluids. If left untreated, this could result in death.​

Should Osmium undergo this reaction when clashing with another element, such as Water Release, it will lose its current granular form, turning into a solvent and thus unable to be manipulated or controlled further by the user.

In terms of basic manipulation, the element's form as a mass of granular material allows for the user to create objects of virtually any shape or size, and for numerous purposes. The user can simply utilise the element as a shapeless mass of pseudo-corrosive grains that surge over the field, like a current, or condensed it into constructs. It would be accurate to think of each individual grain as a miniature scalpel, capable of slicing through flesh and bone like butter.

The final aspect of Osmium, and a more minor feature on that note, is the incorporation of the barrier aspect of Fūinjutsu. During the process of creating Osmium, the user would create miniscule barriers around the grains that would respond to the user’s chakra and contact with their body. The barrier naturally acts as a barricade between the user’s body and the element as a response to any moment of contact, meaning that the user is able to make direct contact with their use of the element without being hurt by it. However, the barrier only behaves in this way when it comes to contact with the user, and thus has no bearing on elemental interactions or contact with other living things.​

Jutsu Usage Examples:

(Ōsmuton: Orekkusu no Chi) – Osmium Release: Blood of Oryx
Type: Offensive / Defensive
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 10 – 40
Damage: 20 – 80
Description: Allows the user to create manipulate Osmium in its shapeless, wispy state.

(Ōsmuton: Nokurisu no Hāku) – Osmium Release: Grasp of Nokris
Description: Allows the user to create manipulate Osmium in the form of condensed constructs.

(Ōsmuton: Kurota no Supōn) – Osmium Release: Spawn of Crota
Description: Allows the user to create familiars made of Osmium.​

Conditions to be Able to Use It: Jōnin Rank & Mastery of Fire, Earth, Wind and Fūinjutsu

Is Weak To:

Water & Seraphic Water Release: Osmium is a pyrophoric element, which means that it naturally dissolves when in contact with liquids. This is due to the fact that Osmium can only maintain its granular, mineral form at temperatures equal to or exceeding 50° Celsius. Upon dissolving, the element can no longer be controlled by the user, though it is no less toxic, and can still be dangerous if contact occurs. Like with normal Water Release, Seraphic Water would simply cool the element to the extent that it can no longer maintain its form.

Wind & Empyrean Wind Release: Though Wind Release doesn’t exhibit the natural strength to overcome Osmium, it is a typically cool element, and this quality will result in the element being dispersed in an interaction between the two. The nature of Wind also interferes with the chakra control required to control Osmium itself. Empyrean Wind is more effective against Osmium due to the intensity of its kinetic forces. The nature of Empyrean Wind affects the chakra control required to manipulate Osmium to an even greater extent than normal Wind Release.

Corium Release: Corium is a form of liquid which allows it to trigger the reaction in pyrophoric substances such as Osmium, dismantling the element. Not only that, but Corium also exudes heat that is orders of magnitude above the melting point of Osmium, granting it even greater advantage against the element.​

Is Strong To:

Fire Release: Osmium has a natural melting point of 3033° Celsius, counteracting Fire’s inherently high temperatures. The use of fire is what sustains Osmium in its granular form, making it counterproductive to use as a tool to destroy it.

Earth Release & Shikotsumyaku: Osmium is a particularly durable element, and its granular form gives it the edge in physical clashes, as its naturally rigid and sharp form allows it to behave as a saw-like material that grinds away at Earth. The same principle applies to Shikotsumyaku.

Ice & Burning Ice Release: Similar to the case of Earth and Shikotsumyaku, Osmium is simply too dense to be adequately defended against by either element, especially considering that both elements are particularly fragile.

Radiation & Decay Release: Osmium’s extraordinary half-life makes it naturally effective against both Radiation and Decay, as its sheer length makes even the accelerated rate of decay a time-consuming process.

Magnet Release & Sand Ninjutsu: Osmium’s density gives it a natural advantage over the Iron Sand and Gold Sand variants of Magnet Release, and Sand Ninjutsu. Their minerals, while of a similar physical form, are far lighter, and are simply overpowered by Osmium in direct clashes.​

Co-creator: Matt
Students I Passed this Custom Element on to: N/A

P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e

I, Joestar, moderator of the Custom Elements Bureau, declare for all men to hear that I give you the following:
Goetia, our loyal member, gave on the date January 27th, 2019, a request for a Patent on his custom element (Osmium); after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him his rightfully earned Patent on this element by the following;
Osmium|Ōsmuton

Powered by Lord of Kaos

Copyright © 2019, Goetia, AnimeBase.me

This isn't just a CJ, so even though I do write fairly simple, I do want you to summarise what the element is in terms of its unique qualities and behaviours, just so I know you know what it's all about. After that we'll get into the techniques.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apologies for the extreme tardiness with my reply.

So, I'd never really heard of this metal before reading the CE, so everything I can say about it comes from what's above. First thing of note, despite being a metal Element, the choice to make it more akin to a Sand Element works really well with the inherent toxicity of Osmium, Osmium Tetroxide. Makes the Element far more versatile in my opinion, as Sand-like Elements "feel" more creative than metals because of the rigidity you typically find within the latter. The addition of the option to choose the appearance of the metal, while it doesn't seem like something you get irl, is cool. Personally going for a rusted orange aesthetic personally probably. Next, while I have no knowledge about the Mohs scale, I can assume it's ranking is higher than most others based on how durable you've said it is, which is welcome when you're utilizing the Element in the form of millions of flecks to create a single structure. This as well as the inherent resistance to heat, and it's extreme half-life, again while something I don't have enough context on to remark upon properly, are nice additions too.

The meat and bones with the Element come in the form of the aforementioned toxicity, allowing you to, through various means, essentially inject the Element into the opponent's body, whether via skin, inhalation or the eyes, and have their own respective effects, such as rendering a given limb immobile, severe breathing problems, blindness, and even death. The clever part was the addition of Fuinjutsu, and specifically barriers applied to all Osmium you create to make you immune to the effects of your own minuscule Chakra scalpels. That part alone was pretty clever, and probably means you've made techs that take full advantage of the ability to interact directly without fear of inflicting the effects on yourself.

Finally there are the strengths and weaknesses. The weakness to water makes sense given the pyrophoric nature of the Element. These would dissolve the grains of the Element, causing it to dilute that water source, while the effects caused by Osmim's toxicity persist within that liquid, and without the barrier that's present in the grain state, the user would be equally subject to the toxic effects. Next Wind, and while I was expecting it to be something along the lines of it disrupting the form of an Osmium construct by sending the grains flying, or the blades inherent to Wind being able to slice through the scalpel-like grains, the cooling reasoning also works. Finally Corium being both a liquid and extremely hot makes sense for being strong to the Element. Overall, not bad. As for strengths, they cover all the aforementioned features of the Element, from the Mohs scale being an indicator of it being a dense, solid Element, and thus strong against physical force from other solid elements, to the extreme half life making it highly resistant to Elements like Decay, to the high melting point making it hard to melt the Element outside of liquids. You say your writing is simple, and but I'd say it concise and definitely worthy of praise, cause this is a really nice Element.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apologies for the lateness. Looks like your fundamentals are solid. With that, we'll look at the first of the techniques under the CE. Not a technique per se, but you'll understand what it is.

(Ōsmuton: Katana no Ronri) – Osmium Release: The Sword Logic
Type: N/A
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: The Sword Logic is an outline on the effects of Osmium when it makes contact with other objects. In particular, it details how the body is affected by the element, and how one’s abilities may be impeded by its harmful influence.

D-Rank: At D-Rank concentrations, the effects of Osmium are minorly irritating at most, only serving to be a nuisance to anyone afflicted by them. For up to 2 turns after the turn of initial contact, the target will suffer minor inflammation at the point(s) of contact, before the body naturally deals with the effects. Should the eyes be exposed to any Osmium of this level, their vision will be blurred beyond distances of mid-range for the same duration.

C-Rank: C-Rank concentrations of Osmium carry only slightly more harmful effects. For up to 2 turns after the turn of initial exposure, the target will suffer inflammation, itchiness and minor blood loss. If the eyes come into contact with Osmium, one’s vision will be blurred for an equivalent amount of time, though their vision will be blurred beyond 10 meters.

B-Rank: Osmium of B-Rank levels begin to interfere at a greater level with the body. In addition to now causing continual damage (10 points) over 2 turns, the element will cause deterioration in the area of contact. Handseal sequences now take more time to perform due to the strain put on the hands, counteracting handseal specialties which increase the speed of seal formation, should they have been exposed to Osmium. Should the element reach the lungs by cutting into the chest or inhalation, the opponent’s base speed will be reduced by 1 level, and experience a slight difficulty breathing and coughing. One will suffer total blindness to anything beyond 10 meters for 2 turns.

A-Rank: A-Rank Osmium is particularly damaging to the body, causing 15 points of damage for up to 2 turns after the initial turn of contact, and will cause great deterioration in area affected. The top layers of skin will be removed, exposing raw flesh and muscle and even bone in the less dense parts of the body. Damage caused to the arms prevents handseal sequences longer than 4 seals from being performed, and any seals performed are done so at an ordinary speed. Should the legs or lungs be exposed to the element, their base speed will be reduced by 2 levels, due to tissue and nerve damage, or infection of the lungs. Exposure of the eyes to Osmium of this level results in greatly blurred vision beyond short range for 2 turns after the turn of contact.

S-Rank: The severity of the effects are greatest when exposed to S-Rank Osmium. The opponent will sustain 20 points of damage over two 2 turns after the turn of contact, and the tissue deterioration will be total. At this level, flesh and muscle will be nearly entirely stripped from the body. Damage to the arms would prevent handseal sequences longer than 3 seals from being performed, and any seals performed are done at an ordinary speed. Should Osmium connect with the opponent’s legs or reach their lungs at this rank, their base speed will be reduced by 3 levels, due to severe damage. Exposure to the eyes will cause complete blindness for up to 2 turns after the turn of contact.

This is really just to explain the mechanics of the element in a concrete way. Everything you know about the element still applies.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can be late too, but it's not a competition. If it was, I would win. This is not up for discussion.

So this is simple, but very nice. Having the effects listed in a CEJ, detailing what happens per rank gives you a concrete thing you can point to that isn't the CE submission itself, which could potentially bloat the submission, and the actual effects themselves per Rank are nice. From minor visual degradation to blindness, base speed reduction and interfering with handseals, not to mention that bit about stripping flesh and muscle towards A and S-Rank, and the damage over time from B-Rank and above. And this is just what contact with the Element does, and each individual CEJ will have their own effects on top of that. Nice name too. Think I've seen other Osmium Court themed names in your repertoire, like Unfinal Shapes, but I'm getting ahead of myself. No questions for this one.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup, all the CEJ are related to the Hive or the Taken thematically.

Doing a big technique dump now, since they're all basic usage techniques and are connected by that. Reading these back now makes me realise just how much of my stuff needs updating.

(Fūin/Ōsmuton: Futei Keijō) – Sealing/Osmium Release: Unfinal Shapes
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A (Short)
Chakra: N/A
Description: Unfinal Shapes is a basic, supplementary application of Osmium combined with Fūin, designed to enhance its utility to mimic the usage of Sand Ninjutsu by Gaara. By having the element itself pre-made, and kept stored in a gourd or container of some kind, it is carried on hand by the user. In order to perform Osmium techniques using this premade reserve of the element, the user only needs to flush the container with the necessary amount of chakra, and they can control the element as they see fit. This is considered an alternative method of using Osmium techniques, and thus they are not considered as passive unless stated in the original technique, and usages of Osmium techniques through Unfinal Shapes count towards usage limits. Should they choose, the user can use that same source of Osmium for another Osmium technique, and it will behave according to its new rank/power and any other properties described in the technique, simply requiring that the user expend the stated amount of chakra. Osmium techniques made from the reserves carried on the user that are neutralised in a clash with other techniques, or by other methods, will be resealed into the gourd, unable to be used for the remainder of the turn of neutralisation, as well as the subsequent turn. Use of Unfinal Shapes requires that it be posted in the user’s bio, or at the start of battle.

(Ōsmuton: Orekkusu no Chi) – Osmium Release: Blood of Oryx
Chakra: 10 – 40 (-10 per turn)
Description: This technique encompasses the creation and manipulation of Osmium in a shapeless, wispy form, resembling flowing currents of dust. The element can be created from the terrain itself, manifested within the air, or drawn from existing structures of Osmium on the field. The element cannot be made within short-range of an opponent, unless the user is within short-range, then it may be created anywhere outside of a meter from the opponent. In this state, each of the individual grains composing the technique will grind and shave away at whatever it comes into contact with. Maintaining any usage of the element beyond the turn of initial creation requires 10 chakra points per turn, with A-Rank and above applications lasting up to 4 turns. The element can be manipulated through mental control or physical gestures. The S-Rank usage may be performed up to 4 times per battle, rendering the user incapable of activating Osmium techniques in the next turn. B-rank version requires one handseal, increasing by one handseal per rank.

(Ōsmuton: Nokurisu no Hāku) – Osmium Release: Grasp of Nokris
Description: This technique encompasses the creation and manipulation of Osmium in the form of constructs, made by condensing the individual grains of the element. The element can be created from the terrain itself, manifested within the air, or drawn from existing structures of Osmium on the field. The element cannot be made within short-range of an opponent, unless the user is within short-range, then it may be created anywhere outside of a meter from the opponent. As opposed to the Blood of Oryx, the constructs deal damage by way of smashing through a target, using great weight combined with the sharpness of Osmium grains. Maintaining any usage of the element beyond the turn of initial creation requires 10 chakra points per turn, with A-Rank applications lasting up to 4 turns(3 for S-rank). The element can be manipulated through mental control or physical gestures. The S-Rank usage may be performed up to 4 times per battle, rendering the user incapable of activating Osmium techniques in the next turn. B-rank version requires one handseal, increasing by one handseal per rank.

(Ōsmuton: Kurota no Supōn) – Osmium Release: Spawn of Crota
Description: Spawn of Crota involves the creation of familiars which can possess the wispy, mist-like form of Blood of Oryx, or the condensed, solid shape characteristic of the constructs in Grasp of Nokris. The familiars are manipulated via mental command, and are able to use Osmium Release techniques up to their own rank on the level of an Apex Handseal specialist. Additionally, they can passively their form to create appendages which serve a purpose based on the nature of said appendage, e.g. bladed weapons can slice and stab, wings will allow for flight etc. The size of the familiars may range from that of an ordinary human to as large as the Great Stone Golem at maximum size, and any usage of above B-Rank can be maintained for up to 4 turns(3 for S-rank). Upon expiration of an S-Rank application, this technique cannot be used again for one turn. S-Rank usages can be performed thrice per battle. B-rank version requires one handseal, increasing by one handseal per rank.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Finally remembered, and found both the time and energy to reply to this. Apologies.

Unfinal Shapes for starters has a really nice name, and the utility it provides, much like Sword Logic, is much appreciated. The ability to have a pre-made source of the Element ready to go on your person, instead of taking the time to convert other potential sources into the Element is already nice, but the fact this one specifically mentions gourd or other containers is really nice for me. Technically I could use a scabbard as a container, right? So it's not that outrageous to say I can have a bunch of Osmium swords on my bios, yeah? Awesome, I'll take your lack of response as I type this as consent for that little idea. The additional abilities of allowing the user to perform more than one technique per source, and have the source act in accordance with the new technique, as well as the resealing back into the container upon neutralization are a really nice touch, especially the second one. Overall, despite being another supplemental technique, those additional touches makes this a really nice technique just on it's own. Can't wait to see how this can be used with the other CEJ.

Blood of Oryx allows the user to create and control dust-cloud-like formations of Osmium which shave away at the target, but probably won't allow for any kind of proper defensive applications due to the lack of solid structures. There isn't really much else to say about the technique itself, the rest is spawning rule incorporation, turn cost and usage limits which while important, speak for themselves. All I can really add is for "blood" it seems rather dry. Poor Oryx. Man needs a blood drive, stat.

Grasp of Crota is virtually identical in regards to the mechanics, only that you create solid structures and constructs by compacting the element into direct physical shapes, and instead of shredding it deals blunt force trauma with I assume slashing/ piercing from the shapes of the grains of the element. Another nice basic technique, and one I don't have a joke for. I used to, but then it was erased from the annals of history for practicing necromancy.

With Spawn of Crota, I see where that ability added to Unfinal Shapes about a source being used for an additional technique comes into play. You could for example fire a Grasp of Nokris construct at an opponent, then have a Blood of Oryx "Spawn" be created once the construct gets close, changing from the solid form to the misty form, and changing the nature of the attack potentially resulting in confusion. You could also do the opposite, have a Blood of Oryx attack get close to the opponent, then change it into a Grasp of Nokris spawn, changing from a "misty" state to the solid one. The ability for them to alter their forms to give themselves appendages and additions that follow basic logic, as well as the Apex Handseal addition are also cool. Don't have much else to add, but if you have any tips for how to get the most out of these, it would be most welcome. As for a hilarious joke based on the technique's namesake, Crota was enough of a joke on his own.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hive don't have clout anymore.

Here are the next two techniques. Conceptually they're similar, but just applied in different ways.

(Ōsmuton: Boyaketa Seihai) – Osmium Release: Blighted Chalice
Chakra: 20
Description: Blighted Chalice is a supplementary technique which is designed to transform the terrain by coating it with Osmium, thereby giving the user a territorial advantage. By forming two seals, the user can focus their chakra into the terrain, whether it is the entirety of the ground or specific parts of the environment, performing nature manipulation to produce grains of Osmium that convert the selected surface(s). This process occurs instantly upon usage of the technique, but if the chosen surface is occupied by an opponent, the Osmium will rapidly converge on their position, starting from short-range, rather than instantly manifest beneath them. This technique can be used up to four times per battle.

(Ōsmuton: Kurobuchi) – Osmium Release: Black Edge
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20 (+10)
Description: Black Edge is a supplementary technique aimed to enhance the strength of the user's techniques which are derived from solid and liquid elements, such as Earth and Water Release, and other CE/AE of a similar nature to the aforementioned basic elements. By infusing additional chakra into a chosen technique, in the same timeframe as its creation or anytime it is on the field, the user forcibly produces Osmium within its mass, bolstering its structural integrity by taking advantage of the element's own density. This results in the strength of the targeted technique being increased by an additional rank, or +20 damage for jutsu above S-Rank. Defensive techniques or ones without damage will be capable of defending against one rank higher than usual. For Earth Release techniques and AE/CE of a solid nature, the strengthened jutsu will turn darker, its surface resembling a writhing mass of minerals due to the nature of light reflecting off the element itself, as a result of the infusion. In the case of Water Release and AE/CE of a liquid nature, they will darken to the point of almost resembling oil. Black Edge does not alter the inherent properties of targeted techniques, or their strengths and weaknesses. This technique can be used four times per battle with a one turn cooldown and requires a single handseal upon use.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Blighted Chalice allows you to make sources of Osmium in the environment with the usual restriction for spawning techniques within an opponent's range. Four times per fight on a technique of this nature with Long Range, and a relatively low cost is very nice. Not much else to add really.

Black Edge is cool. Never seen a CEJ that is specifically geared towards boosting techniques from other fields, including other Elements, though it makes perfect sense Adding grains of Osmium to existing Elements of a tangible nature, like Earth and Water, to reinforce the structure of the technique. The cosmetic change is also a nice bonus, as I love me some aesthetic shifts. Another really nice technique.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apologies for the lateness. Genuinely forgot to reply.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will perform a sequence of three seals, channeling their chakra into the earth and creating a great mass of Osmium ten meters beneath the surface of the ground. In doing so, they will hollow out the earth beneath the surface of the ground, creating an open space lined with stalagmites and other sharp formations of Osmium. Some of the formations are as tall as five meters, others no taller than that of a human child. The creation of the pit disrupts the structural integrity of the remaining earth between the pit itself and the surface of the ground, causing it to cave in. Anything situated atop the ground which hangs over the pit will be dislodged, falling down into the stalagmites below. The Fūinjutsu component of this technique is designed to alter the nature of the barriers which exist in all Osmium techniques. In the case of Pit of Heresy, the barriers are manipulated to take on the properties of the Crimson Mist Barrier technique, masking the sound it creates when it hollows out the earth beneath the ground's surface. As such, the technique cannot be detected via the vibrations in the ground one would normally feel from a technique of this nature. The size of the pit itself can be controlled by the user, so long as it is between three to fifteen meters radial in length and width. This technique can be performed up to three times per battle with a single turn cooldown between uses.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pit of Heresy allows the user to hollow out the ground beneath the user, their target, or anything else within Mid Range, and create a hollowed out portion of the ground up to 15m in radius. The act of hollowing out the ground is masked by the change in the barrier's properties surrounding the Osmium itself, making the act silent, and give no real physical indicator, such as vibrations. Only Sensors would be able to detect the change, such as noticing the mass of Chakra beneath them, or Doujutsu users seeing the user channel their Chakra into the ground. The initial intent s to get the target to fall into the Pit and take damage, but you could very easily usethe Pit as an existing source for Oryx or Nokris or Crota, getting more functionality out of it than just letting the opponent fall and get impaled. No questions, just further appreciation for this Element, and how it's Jutsu are set up.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūin/Ōsmuton: Akui no Tachi) – Sealing/Osmium Release: Touch of Malice
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 80
Description: Touch of Malice is a unique technique which taps into the barriers inherent to all Osmium Release techniques. These barriers are basic, in that their sole purpose is to allow the user to come into physical contact with the element without exposing themselves to its harmful effects. Touch of Malice weaponises these barriers, altering their nature to grant them the pseudo-gravitational effect of Multiple Infinite Embraces. Through this technique, the user can generate spherical masses of Osmium known as 'blights', either from the ground itself of by channeling into a source of Osmium on the field. These blights are one meter in radius and will float a meter away from where they are created, and will generate a spherical barrier which spans a five meters radial distance in all directions. Should an opponent enter its perimeter, the barrier's effect will cause them to be pulled into the blight, forcibly dragging their body into the Osmium itself. Making contact with the blights will cause damage to an opponent and inflict debilitating effects as outlined in the Sword Logic. The force of the pressure exerted by the barriers is of a similar caliber to that of the Multiple Infinite Embraces technique, overpowering any attempts to move the body due to its potency. In order to free oneself from the blight, it must be destroyed with an equally powered technique. The user can create up to four blights with a single usage of this technique, the power of each blight being equally divided with each additional blight. A single blight is considered as S-Rank, with two blights being A-Rank each and so on. Creating a single blight requires two handseals, and every additional blight requires one more handseal. Regardless of how many are created, blights will last up to five turns per usage. When all the blights dissipate, whether they are destroyed or their duration expires, Touch of Malice cannot be reactivated for another turn, and the user's Osmium techniques are limited to A-Rank and below in the turn of deactivation. While in use, the user's Ninjutsu becomes limited to Osmium and its components.

Here is the final technique.