Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I light up a candle with a small fire bomb and I start blowing air from my lungs trying to extinguish the candle but due to the large amount of chakra I concentrated in my mouth I blow away the candle and half of the woods O__O*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I light up a candle with a small fire bomb and I start blowing air from my lungs trying to extinguish the candle but due to the large amount of chakra I concentrated in my mouth I blow away the candle and half of the woods O__O*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.
Wind and I came here ^ :)

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you learn Atsugai or? xd If not then follow these instructions >_O; Start channeling huge wind chakra into your throat. Once done so, and you got a large amount of it, start exhaling it. When you exhale it, release it all in one burst creating a spinning sphere which expands outwards as it makes it way towards it's destination.

*Makes a forest poof out of nowhere.* That will be your target.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, that was the last jutsu I should have learned but I guess I didn't :|
Anyway, I hope you don't mind if I use semicolon instead of a full stop.
I have to ask because I think I got a phobia now :|

*I start concentrating a huge amount of wind chakra in my body; after that I start channeling it into my throat and I start accumulating it; when I get a large amount of it I start exhaling it and then I release an all in one burst creating a spinning sphere which expands outwards and makes its own way to the woods you just created*

You must be registered for see images

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, that was the last jutsu I should have learned but I guess I didn't :|
Anyway, I hope you don't mind if I use semicolon instead of a full stop.
I have to ask because I think I got a phobia now :|

*I start concentrating a huge amount of wind chakra in my body; after that I start channeling it into my throat and I start accumulating it; when I get a large amount of it I start exhaling it and then I release an all in one burst creating a spinning sphere which expands outwards and makes its own way to the woods you just created*

I don't mind aslong I understand what you mean, lol. And no need to post pictures. >_O Good job, let's procced now, shall we?

Do you have a fan, no? It's required for the next jutsu, if not we will just make a clone and use henge, and transform it into a fan. >_<

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Unfortunately I don't have a fan. And about the pics, ah, I just like putting them. But if it bothers you I won't. We can proceed. Btw. I didn't start my ninjutsu training so if you could please make your own clone.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, swing it towards the sky while releasing a whirlwind into the sky, causing dark skies to gather were after they shoot down three lightning bolts upon the opponent. >_O (Yes, lightning bolts, it sounds like Raiton, but apparently, it isn't.)

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I channel my chakra into my hands and while im holding the fan I swing my arms owards the sky and release my chakra to create a whirlwind; as the whirlwind goes into the sky it causes dark clouds to gather and shoot three lightning bolts on my opponent*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, goodie. Though the whirlwind is just wind chakra. >_O
(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.
By channeling your wind chakra cause the wind to accelerate faster and faster, creating a wind tornado of sharp blades of wind, which draws the enemy into it's epicenter where they will be cut in the furious hurricane.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start channeling my wind chakra through my body and gather it in my lungs; I inhale air and after that I release it creating a wind tornado; as I do so I start adding more and more chakra to it so it accelerates faster and faster becoming a wind tornado of sharp blades of wind which draws my enemy into it's epicenter*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The picture ain't right, but the description's cool enough.
(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.
Have you learned Rasengan, yet?

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bleh, I will do an expection and teach you then. >_O *Throws a water balloon.* The first step is following: The first step was learning how to burst a water balloon by spinning the water inside in multiple directions at once using only the user's chakra, which emphasises rotation.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as I put the balloon in my hand I start focusing on my chakra and channel it into my hand; after gathering chakra in my palm I start focusing on rotating and releasing it into the balloon so I can make the water inside it to start spinning; as it starts spinning I make it spin in a few directions*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I again start focusing on my chakra and channel it into my hand; after that I start gathering it in my palm and start concentrating hard to make it move; as I concentrate on its movement I start releasing it into the balloon so I can start spinning the water; I again start concentrating hard and releasing more and more spinning chakra and the water starts moving; as it moves I make it move in a few different directions*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goodie. Next step. *Throws a rubber ball.* ;The second step is for the user to burst a rubber ball, and since rubber is thicker, and air is completely different from water, it forces the user to use denser chakra to break it. This step emphasises power.