0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nathan walks towards the master.

"Good day, so how are we going about this? o.o"
"I am your teacher today, Sterling...Now about your question...Prepare for something...'Different' and more spicy. This will be like no other training session you've experienced before and I ask that you may try your hardest and shower determination on a different scale. I WANT YOU TO WORK HARD! Training will be vigorous and tough. I hope you shall survive. It will be worth it in the end...Let us begin with theory...Since you're a sensei, you understand this whole shibang. SO Please, tell me what you know about this style of fighting...Name its advantages, disadvantages, and anything you specifically like with it...You can answer in bullet form"

Watches student in his thinking process...

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I am your teacher today, Sterling...Now about your question...Prepare for something...'Different' and more spicy. This will be like no other training session you've experienced before and I ask that you may try your hardest and shower determination on a different scale. I WANT YOU TO WORK HARD! Training will be vigorous and tough. I hope you shall survive. It will be worth it in the end...Let us begin with theory...Since you're a sensei, you understand this whole shibang. SO Please, tell me what you know about this style of fighting...Name its advantages, disadvantages, and anything you specifically like with it...You can answer in bullet form"

Watches student in his thinking process...
Understood...sensei. ;)

- Well this style is round the kenjutsu sort of fighting; but this one uses twin blades with chains. The user of this style relies on the powerful and flowing movement of sorts as well, the chained blades can either be used or thrown so more damage, I also know I have to go though 3 different training sessions to completely master this. D:
- Though out the training I will become stronger in the sense of power, and faster. I actually think they blades having chains on them is a pro in itself, since you can throw them and deal more damage, one can be thrown while the other can be in your hand, and again the one thrown can be used to wrap around your target.
- I guess, the three training sessions. D: Only say that, cause those training sessions will be long and hardest I've ever faced, but then again that could be a pro; cause then I will be stronger then ever!
- I love this style cause it's from one of the best games, I have ever played. I just love it, simple. ^^

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Understood...sensei. ;)

- Well this style is round the kenjutsu sort of fighting; but this one uses twin blades with chains. The user of this style relies on the powerful and flowing movement of sorts as well, the chained blades can either be used or thrown so more damage, I also know I have to go though 3 different training sessions to completely master this. D:
- Though out the training I will become stronger in the sense of power, and faster. I actually think they blades having chains on them is a pro in itself, since you can throw them and deal more damage, one can be thrown while the other can be in your hand, and again the one thrown can be used to wrap around your target.
- I guess, the three training sessions. D: Only say that, cause those training sessions will be long and hardest I've ever faced, but then again that could be a pro; cause then I will be stronger then ever!
- I love this style cause it's from one of the best games, I have ever played. I just love it, simple. ^^
"So now, before you start, I want you to choose your weapons. You can choose between the 'Blade of Chaos' or the 'Blades of Athena' or the 'Blades of Exile' and choose wisely. You can just look around, and post a picture of the pair you choose. Here's mine, and I'll show you how to use them"

Blades of Exile

You must be registered for see images

Others:

Blades of Chaos

Blades of Athena

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Puts the Blades of Athena to the side...

"Now. I want you to start spinning around in a circle, with your arms straight out...Start of slow, then begin to gain momentum. If you start feeling dizzy, stop...Then start again.! HAJIME!"

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Puts the Blades of Athena to the side...

"Now. I want you to start spinning around in a circle, with your arms straight out...Start of slow, then begin to gain momentum. If you start feeling dizzy, stop...Then start again.! HAJIME!"
"Yes sir!"
Nathan stand up and keeps his legs together, he also proceeds to spread his arms apart, Nathan then starts to spin but slow then getting faster and faster. He starts to feel dizzy so he stops, for a quick minute then proceeds to do it again, and again. Awaiting his sensei words.

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Start swinging your arms while spinning, but keep your movements controlled! The important aspect here is that while your are spinning, or maneuvering, everything you do should be controlled. When you control it, the more power, the more accuracy you will be able to bring forth. Remember that now...So go, start swinging your arms, while spinning, visualize the blades in your hand, and your opponent is in front of you, try attacking it! Go!"

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Start swinging your arms while spinning, but keep your movements controlled! The important aspect here is that while your are spinning, or maneuvering, everything you do should be controlled. When you control it, the more power, the more accuracy you will be able to bring forth. Remember that now...So go, start swinging your arms, while spinning, visualize the blades in your hand, and your opponent is in front of you, try attacking it! Go!"
Alright.

As Nathan is spinning around, he begins to think what it would be like to have blades in his hands and an opponent in front of him, so Nathan starts to swing his arms about while spinning. He makes sure is able to control everything he does, where it's either spinning around and around or swinging his arms around.
"I can't wait to do that with a weapon!"

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright.

As Nathan is spinning around, he begins to think what it would be like to have blades in his hands and an opponent in front of him, so Nathan starts to swing his arms about while spinning. He makes sure is able to control everything he does, where it's either spinning around and around or swinging his arms around.
"I can't wait to do that with a weapon!"
Makes makeshift knives on the ends of chains...

"For safety reasons, you will be using these first. Now I'm going to throw a bunch of fruit in the air, then I want you to slice em up by swinging. I' planted them in the ground, so they will rise up from the ground all around you (Not exactly at the same time), maybe 4 will pop up around you. Try to hit them all. Be creative with your movements, stay swift!"

Having prepared the fruits before the training session, I count to 3, then I make pillars start popping fruits in to the air like some kind of game.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makes makeshift knives on the ends of chains...

"For safety reasons, you will be using these first. Now I'm going to throw a bunch of fruit in the air, then I want you to slice em up by swinging. I' planted them in the ground, so they will rise up from the ground all around you (Not exactly at the same time), maybe 4 will pop up around you. Try to hit them all. Be creative with your movements, stay swift!"

Having prepared the fruits before the training session, I count to 3, then I make pillars start popping fruits in to the air like some kind of game.
"Yay, make shift blades! Are we playing fruit ninja now? o.o"
Nathan listens and understands what he needs to do, Nathan gets his stance on and waits for the fruit as they pop up, Nathan swings his left hand around, letting go of the blade and hanging onto the chain, allowing him to control the blade easily slices though the first two fruits as the blade is coming back, he throws right handed blade towards the fruit in front of him, and then does a small spin and cuts the fruit that was behind him, he then pulls on the both the chains and the blade handles come back to him, he stops spinning.

"I did it sensei! "

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Smiles proudly at my student. Gives the Blade of Athena.

"Go inside that forest. There's a small clearing. Begin there, and make your way back here. But while you heading here, I want you to swing the blades and attack the trees on your way. Remember to keep your attack coordinated and precise. Try to be creative, keep your movements fluent and fluid like. Spin, pivot, whatever you need to. Deal as much damage as you can without hurting yourself."

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smiles proudly at my student. Gives the Blade of Athena.

"Go inside that forest. There's a small clearing. Begin there, and make your way back here. But while you heading here, I want you to swing the blades and attack the trees on your way. Remember to keep your attack coordinated and precise. Try to be creative, keep your movements fluent and fluid like. Spin, pivot, whatever you need to. Deal as much damage as you can without hurting yourself."
Sorry for the late reply. D:

"Yay, my very own blades. :D"
Nathan proceeds to take the blades of Athena, then goes towards the forest where he sees a small clearing, now Nathan is at the clearing he starts to walk back to sensei, but while he is walking he throws his left blade against the tree to chip away from the tree, from there Nathan starts to spin around attack more then one tree at once, he then stops and walks slowly towards, sensei. As Nathan reaches the last tree, he gathers all his power and holds the chains of the blades and swings the blades around, cutting the tree down.
Nathan, walks out in front of sensei, all worn out.
"...that...was...fun. "

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tosses you an apple and walks around the Forrest checking your destruction path. Arrives shortly again...

"I like. You are getting the hang of it. SO now that you have the gears running on the fluency of the style. We shall be taking a break so your body can recover. Just go over everything and let your mind work it and funnel imagination on you using it..."

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tosses you an apple and walks around the Forrest checking your destruction path. Arrives shortly again...

"I like. You are getting the hang of it. SO now that you have the gears running on the fluency of the style. We shall be taking a break so your body can recover. Just go over everything and let your mind work it and funnel imagination on you using it..."
Nathan takes a bit of the apple that was handed to him, and listens to sensei's words, he told Nathan to take a break so my body can rest, so Nathan then sits down in silence thinking of all that he has learned over the past couple of days, and thinking of creative ways he would use in battle.

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~~Training session 2~~

"My pupil. Read through this technique scroll *Tosses a scroll towards you* and read through them all. These are so far the A-Rank techniques of the style. In training session 2, we will be doing the A-rank techniques. Which are mostly just motions. Training session 3, will be the S-rank and maybe F-rank also! But let's not get too ahead of ymself. So read through them~!"

Doki Sono Kamigami:Teikiatsu of Ranmyaku | Wrath of the Gods: Cyclone of Chaos
Type: Offense/Defense
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user musters sufficient strength and swings his blades around their head in a circular motion with tremendous force repeatedly, attacking multiple targets near the user. Cyclone of Chaos can be used to defend against Medium-Sized earth or projectile techniques.

Note: Can be used 3 times per battle
Note: Need to be trained in the fighting style in order to use
Note: Bio must wield the chained blades.

Doki Sono Kamigami: Yuuretsu of Hercules| Wrath of the Gods: Valor of Hercules
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user first crosses their arms with the blades in their hands. Then the user swings the blades while uncrossing their arms. By doing this, the user is able to slash anything in a 180º angle in front of him with the swords. It can be used against incoming projectiles as a defensive measure or to attack an enemy.

Note: Needs to be trained in Doki Sono Kamigami
Note: Bio must wield the blades

Doki Sono Kamigami: Olympic Ascension| Wrath of the Gods: Olympic Ascension
Type: Offensive
Description: The user swings the blade in a reverse-windmill motion. Swiping upwards with the blades towards a target. When the target is hit, the target is lifted from the ground (Assuming the target is human) as the blade pierce them. Otherwise if target is too large (A summoning), deep gashes will be made on the target

Doki Sono Kamigami: Yuuretsu of Hercules| Wrath of the Gods: Valor of Hercules
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user first crosses their arms with the blades in their hands. Then the user swings the blades while uncrossing their arms. By doing this, the user is able to slash anything in a 180º angle in front of him with the swords. It can be used against incoming projectiles as a defensive measure or to attack an enemy.

Doki Sono Kamigami: Olympic Ascension| Wrath of the Gods: Olympic Ascension
Description: The user swings the blade in a reverse-windmill motion. Swiping upwards with the blades towards a target. When the target is hit, the target is lifted from the ground (Assuming the target is human) as the blade pierce them. Otherwise if target is too large (A summoning), deep gashes will be made on the target

Doki Sono Kamigami: Hyperion Kyouran Wrath of the Gods: Hyperion Fury
Description: This is a simple but extremely effective technique which is normally a kind of combo starter. The user stabs forward using both blades very quickly. When the blades pierce the target, the user dashes and whips himself forward (Instead of the blades going to the user, the user goes to the blades) really quickly and rams in to the target with his shoulder winding them, leaving the user an instant of opening to either do another Doki Sono Kamigami technique or to knock the target away.

Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Reads though them, Nathan notices that you have Doki Sono Kamigami: Olympic Ascension| Wrath of the Gods: Olympic Ascension written down there twice, is that supposed to be like that or is that a mistake on your part sensei?"

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Reads though them, Nathan notices that you have Doki Sono Kamigami: Olympic Ascension| Wrath of the Gods: Olympic Ascension written down there twice, is that supposed to be like that or is that a mistake on your part sensei?"
Giving Nathan a puzzled look, I look at the scroll....Acting all normal, I take the scroll and behind my back I burn out the second "Doki Sono Kamigami: Olympic Ascension| Wrath of the Gods: Olympic Ascension" while acting normal....

"I think you must be dreaming, this heat causes hallucinations!"

Description: The user musters sufficient strength and swings his blades around their head in a circular motion with tremendous force repeatedly, attacking multiple targets near the user. Cyclone of Chaos can be used to defend against Medium-Sized earth or projectile techniques.

"Tell me and describe the technique above. Tell me it's strengths, weaknesses, and how you will use it in combat. "

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Giving Nathan a puzzled look, I look at the scroll....Acting all normal, I take the scroll and behind my back I burn out the second "Doki Sono Kamigami: Olympic Ascension| Wrath of the Gods: Olympic Ascension" while acting normal....

"I think you must be dreaming, this heat causes hallucinations!"

"Tell me and describe the technique above. Tell me it's strengths, weaknesses, and how you will use it in combat. "
"Well I what I gather from it, is that you grab out your blades and swing them above your head in a circular type motion, you are able to attack and hit more then one target at once thanks to this technique, you can also defend again small to medium earth or projectile based techniques.

Now onto the strengths and weakness to this technique from what I can see, you have to have a good amount of power and will to even think about lifting these blades up and spin them around your head, and you have to be taught in this style to even think about this. That is my weakness.

Now onto the strength is you can pull this off correctly you can deal great damage to more then one target that in it self is great, and the fact you can defend against some earth techniques.

Last and final thing, how I would use this in the battle, I would get close to my target, and maybe put him in a genjutsu and then go to town on his still body so he can;t defend against this.

How was that sensei?"