Killer B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I was rereading some manga chapters and I came across this page of when Naruto, Bee, and Itachi, fought Nagato

Naruto says "Hey Nagato how do you do that anyway! You gotta teach me!"

so do you think that someone can actually learn Preta Path???

I mean anyone can learn a Ninjutsu its not like its some sort of KG well I mean it is a Rinnegan ability but remember when J-man(at least I think it was him) analyzed the tech and said that all it takes is to make your chakra run in the opposite direction through your body.....why cant someone just learn how to do that just like Naruto learning how to absorb Nature Chakra to get SM

so technically why cant anyone learn it???? :shrug:

and If this thread has been made just tell me and dont flame because I checked and I didn't see it

Killer B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure Kishi would allow this. Preta Path is exclusive to the Rinnegan. It'll probably remain that way.
Im not saying its going to happen....im just saying its possible for someone with really high chakra control to learn how to do it

I mean Naruto wanted to learn how...

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only problem with your theory is that in order to learn/teach such tech, you would need to master the Rinnegan/find someone who has mastered the Rinnegan, seeing as how the tech is originally a Rinnegan tech.

swa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"A highly advanced sealing technique granted by the Preta Path, that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user."
Maybe one needs the same chakra as that of the ninjutsu being performed, i.e. if naruto uses rasen-shuriken, nagato might be spinning his wind chakra in opposite direction..or maybe the element against which wind type attacks are ineffective,fire type..
So for countering all the ninjutsu, u might be needing all the six nature type..which nagato has due to rinnegan.. :rolleyes:

Οdin

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im not saying its going to happen....im just saying its possible for someone with really high chakra control to learn how to do it

It is possible, but it sure would be weird. lol After all... there are a few characters who can absorb chakra already.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its possible, but not absorbing at the level of Preta Realm. Also, you may be able to only absorbing through physical contact and not Ninjutsu. [Manga Chapter 067; Page 12-15]

Killer B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only problem with your theory is that in order to learn/teach such tech, you would need to master the Rinnegan/find someone who has mastered the Rinnegan, seeing as how the tech is originally a Rinnegan tech.
Well yeah but Im just saying its possible to learn.....Nagato is the only person to use it other than SO6P(he can do anything so yeah he has it) so if Nagato taught someone who had really good chakra control im saying they can learn the tech....

Kira was Righteous

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubt it or that would be pathetic loads of Ninjas spamming Preta lol

Its like saying can Naruto learn to revive the dead etc. They are Rinnegan Techniques mastered by Nagato

Last edited:

Killer B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"A highly advanced sealing technique granted by the Preta Path, that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user."
Maybe one needs the same chakra as that of the ninjutsu being performed, i.e. if naruto uses rasen-shuriken, nagato might be spinning his wind chakra in opposite direction..or maybe the element against which wind type attacks are ineffective,fire type..
So for countering all the ninjutsu, u might be needing all the six nature type..which nagato has due to rinnegan.. :rolleyes:
it says "regardless of any shape or nature transformation" thats a nice theory but you have no proof.....

DeathByHugs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

When you put it like that, Byakugan users and medical ninjas might be able to use it because of their chakra control.

GenKiDama

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I was rereading some manga chapters and I came across this page of when Naruto, Bee, and Itachi, fought Nagato

Naruto says "Hey Nagato how do you do that anyway! You gotta teach me!"

so do you think that someone can actually learn Preta Path???

I mean anyone can learn a Ninjutsu its not like its some sort of KG well I mean it is a Rinnegan ability but remember when J-man(at least I think it was him) analyzed the tech and said that all it takes is to make your chakra run in the opposite direction through your body.....why cant someone just learn how to do that just like Naruto learning how to absorb Nature Chakra to get SM

so technically why cant anyone learn it???? :shrug:

and If this thread has been made just tell me and dont flame because I checked and I didn't see it
if you read it carefully i think its implied naruto only said it to try get nagato to show his human side (personality) instead of being a mindless puppet

Killer B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubt it or there would be pathetic loads of Ninjas spamming Preta lol

Its like saying can Naruto learn to revive the dead etc. They are Rinnegan Techniques mastered by Nagato
I know but none of the other Rinnegan path tech's say how to actually preform the jutsu......this one does(to my knowledge)

If someone has really good chakra control.....lets say high jounin low kage level chakra control(fodders dont have that level....) they could learn it from nagato and use it

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know but none of the other Rinnegan path tech's say how to actually preform the jutsu......this one does(to my knowledge)

If someone has really good chakra control.....lets say high jounin low kage level chakra control(fodders dont have that level....) they could learn it from nagato and use it
You are wrong. Sakura also has good chakra control, even at a very young age and most members of Medical Squads also poses the same amount of of control. That is a additional requirement for being a Medical Ninja.

if you read it carefully i think its implied naruto only said it to try get nagato to show his human side (personality) instead of being a mindless puppet
I don't know what part you were reading.... Naruto says, ""Hey Nagato, how do you do that anyway! You gotta teach me...!" which @Killer B quoted, but Naruto also went own and said, "Shit, Its No Use, He's Being Completely Controlled Now."

Last edited:

Killer B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

^ here you can see Nagato talking to Itachi normally

^ right here you can see Kabuto taking full control of Nagato when his rinnegan gets dark

Naruto was just talking to him like normal....it just took him a while to realize Nagato was under FULL control(he couldn't talk anymore)

Killer B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are wrong. Sakura also has good chakra control, even at a very young age and most members of Medical Squads also poses the same amount of of control. That is a additional requirement for being a Medical Ninja.
Yeah I shouldn't have said "high jounin" anyone can get good chakra control....so yeah anyone can learn it :cool:

So base Naruto wouldn't be able to do it because he has pretty bad chakra control...but SM, KM, and BM totally could they all have great chakra control

Last edited: