Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Jūkenpō: Shiroikiton) - Gentle Fist Style: White Spirit Release

1. I got in the Gentle Fist stance with my right foot infront of the other. I swing the left side of my body forward to increase the damage of my first strike to his chest. I continue with a series of strikes to his chakra nods while slightly driving him back at the same time. I plant my right foot forward and pivot counter clockwise and released a blunt force of chakra from my right hand as I aimed for his gut which sent him flying.

2. I would use it any time when I'm in close range.

3. I could aim for either his chest or head.

4. Pro- I could damage one of his vital organs and temporarily close his chakra flow. Con- Must be in close range.

(Hakke Kakuu Raishuu) – Eight Trigrams Aerial Attack

1. I charge at my opponent and jumps midway as I stretch back my right arm with my hand open. As I land in a arc getting closer to my opponent, I thrust my right arm forward and strike his head which cracked his skull and gave him severe brain damage. The other alternative is to continuously hit his chakra nods until they burst while I'm in the air.

2. I would use it to dodge a straight forward attack since I have to jump towards my opponent.

3. The jutsu gave me two options in how to use this move. I would use it as a legit reason to simply doge an opponent attack by jumping over it.

4. Pro- It closes the gap between you and your opponent and you can either severely damage one of your opponent organs or burst his chakra nods. Con- You're vulnerable to attacks while you're in the air.

Quiz: To severely damage your target chakra circulatory system.

(Hakke Seirei Hirate) – Eight Trigrams Spirit Palm

How does one grab someone chest if there shirtless unless its a she and you grab a boob. >__>

1. I would first grab my opponent shirt and him up to the sky. The moment I grab his shirt I would have charged up chakra in my right hand ready to strike him . I would hit him hard in his gut and then release the chakra outwards to send him flying.

2. I might use it as a finisher when my opponent is weak and on the floor injured(which is highly unlikely to happen in this RP).

3. I would create a earth wall before hand and drag his up the wall and send him through it.

4. Pro- It causes internal damage to the target. Con- Must be in close range and is a very hard jutsu to execute if you think about it.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, I believe its because of the constant pressure of being hit so much times by the chakra being released from palm, that it couldn't take in anymore and burst. Just like how a balloon would burst if it takes in to much air.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its simple, when you continue to fill a close container with so much substance like filling a bag with water, then it reaches it elastic limit, it will certainly burst. The same thing happens here, the tenketsus is overfilled with so much chakra that they burst.

(Shukūken) - Palm Heel Strike
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: This attack consists of a quick, precise thrust of the users' palm to an
opponent's body. Like other Gentle Fist
techniques, it sends chakra into the target to
cause internal damage which will temporarily
paralyze an opponent.

This is a special palm thrust where you release chakra sinking it into your victim's body damaging his internal organ. You don't have to be close, but the full effect is achived when you make contact with the enemy.
Also name an organ you will strike if you are to perform this and what would be the effect on your opponent.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Shukūken) - Palm Heel Strike

1. Well its just like any other Hyuuga technique. You get in the Gentle Fist stance, but you dont have to for this move. You focus on your target lung with the Byakugan and mold some chakra to either hand and thrust your palm to the exact area you want to hit and release the chakra.

2. I would use it to finish a battle.

3. Since there a jutsu that already aims for the heart I would you this to rupture one of target's lungs. The result would be he/she being out of breath and unable to make extreme body movement such as taijutsu or performing any jutsu that comes from the mouth.

4. Pro- Can severely damage an organ. Con- Must be in short range.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lets make this spar of ours a little bit more interesting Nel-san. If I win you have to buy me wanna of those that everybody been raving about. It will surely help my pimp game.

And if you win, you can do whatever you want with me.
You must be registered for see images

With my Byakugan still activated, I ran towards you with all my speed and then I jumped off my left foot within 2 feet of you. I aimed my right foot towards head as I was in mid air. Naturally you will move your hands up to block my kick unless you want to be knock out on the first move. The moment I saw you move your hands up I immediately brought my right foot down to the ground and twist my body to my right and kicked you in the mid section with my left foot on your right side. (I was in mid air with my body facing my left with my right foot coming for your face. I then twist it to the right and brought my right foot down for stability so I could kick you with my left foot. This was all done in one quick motion. )

(Konoha Senpū) - Leaf Hurricane
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 10
Description: A taijutsu where one launches a succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus augmenting the chances for the low kick to hit the mark connecting to the rib cage area. So originally the high kick is little more than a feint.

My kick would have broke your rib cage and punctured your right lung which would you to have a hard time breathing in the reminder of the spar. While you're aiding your side, I would continue my assault below your lungs where your diaphragm is located. I got in the Gentle Fist stance and extended my index and middle finger and brought them together on each hand. I landed series of high speed strikes at your diaphragm and finished by releasing a blunt of chakra from my left hand to your injured right side which then caused to fall back a few feet. With your diaphram now damaged, all air movements in your body have completely stooped and you're only living off the little bit you have now.

(Jūkenpō: Shiroikiton) - Gentle Fist Style: White Spirit Release

Type: Offensive
Description: The user performs a series of high- speed strikes before charging they chakra into
their hands and releasing it in a burst.

To put you out of your pain, I ran after you and jumped in the air in a arc that will leave landing right on top of you. While coming down towards you I charged some chakra within my right hand and as I landed I strike the chakra nod for your heart by releasing the chakra from my palm. With the help of the added momentum from falling down from the sky, the strike would instantly kill you.

(Tenketsu Shouda) - Chakra Point Pound

Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user hits the tenketsu of the heart with gentle fist causing damage to their
heart.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nel with her byakugan active, patiently waits for her students as he runs towards her head on,
Tss.. Not patient are we?
she waits and as you thrust you right foot above her face, she calculate the trajectory of your leg with her byakugan and knows the leg isn't made to land and definitely she knows its a decoy. So as your left leg comes to her left she raise her right knee high so that your left leg would just be inches above it passing along, while at the same time brings down a powerful right elbow on it smashing it on your leg shattering the bone.

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
Type: Defence
Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu
technique by raising the knee, and driving the
elbow downwards at the same time. This
catches the attacking limb between his two
limbs, and drives the elbow down with great
force, effectively shattering the bone.

Ps: Your first move matters a lot as your taijutsu gives you out. The first kick would need to get close to the opponent but not connect so that your opponent's focus would be shifted to the area while you bring the left when his guard is down but that can not decieve a 360 field of vision can it?

continue...

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, I actually did that first so I could prevent you from doing that same exact move. I didn't know you could use the Byakugan to predicate where a blow will hit, very interesting.

As I planted my right foot to the ground and was about to kick Nel on her right side, I noticed that her right knee was coming up along with right elbow coming down. I remember this move from my taijutsu training. Knowing what move Nel was about to use on his left leg, reacted quickly by charging and releasing chakra at her chest with my left hand the moment her knee touched my leg. (It makes sense to use my left hand since my whole body is swinging to the right and it would be impossible to use my right hand as I would not have enough balance to land the shot accurately.) The blast of chakra sent you flying a few meters back(mid-range).

Range: Close-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30(+5 if they hit an object)
Description: The user pushes chakra out of there palm that blows away there opponent.

Wasting no time, I immediately rush at your location and jumped up half way when I was halfway to your distance. I charged up chakra in both of my palms as I was about to land on your chest. As I land on top of you, I smash your rib cage with my palms because of the speed I was going from falling straight down on you. I then released the chakra that was stored in both of my palms and completely ruptured both of your lungs. The bones from the broken rib cage also punctured your heart which ultimately lead you to your death.

Description: The user runs at the enemy at full speed before jumping and hitting one of the
foe’s vital organs. Alternatively the user may
jump from a high distance and palm the foe
continually until all chakra points blast.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moving on.

(Hakke Sanbyakurokujyuuisshisa) - 8 Trigrams
361 Strikes

Range: Close
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Attack that closes 361 tenketsu and seals chakra completely for two turns after the opponent is hit by it.

We've tried this before, just that this is 361 strikes..lol

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Its the same as the previous two variations, but its more stronger and closes all 361 chakra nods in your target's body.

2. I would use this in any close range opportunity I have against my opponent, but I'm not gonna spam it.

3. When multiple projectiles are coming at you from all angles such as kunais, you can use this to deflect them all.

4. Pro- Quick, strong and extra strikes to completely shut down your opponent chakra system for two turns. Con- Must be in close range to use.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I got in my gentle fist stance with my left foot ahead of the other. As the clone got closer I got down low and brought my right leg forward. I strike him in his lower abdomen with my right palm to stop his movements and then I quickly strike him with my left hand in the same place. I work my way up his torso with each strike I landed. Going at the speed that would be near impossible to see by the naked eye, I went through the same cycle of strikes that I with the 128 trigrams strikes.

I hit two consecutive strikes to make it four, four consecutive strikes to make it eight, eight consecutive strikes to make it 16, 16 consecutive strikes to make it 32, 32 consecutive strikes to make it 64, 64 consecutive strikes to make it 128. For the last 233 chakra nods, I aim for his arms legs and head all in a mere 10 seconds. For the finishing blow, I aimed for his heart to kill him instantly and causing him to disperse.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Every ninja has eight gates that are located in points of a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body.

1.Gate of Opening- Located in the brain.

2.Gate of Rest- Also located in the brain.

3.Gate of Life- Located on the spinal cord.

4.Gate of Pain- Also located on the spinal cord.

5.Gate of Closing- Located in the abdomen.

6.Gate of Joy- Located in the stomach.

7.Gate of Shock- Located below the stomach.

8.Gate of Death- Located at the heart.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yosh.. Up next

(Zessho Hachimon Hougeki) - 8 Gates Assault
Range: Close
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Attack on the 8 gates them self that stops flow of chakra completely for two
turns after the opponent is hit by it.

You will find a good opportunity and strike/jab the Eight chakra gates closing them completely. You see, the gates are like Junction Box in a Home electrical wiring system, once they are out/cut off, no current will flow throughout the electrical system, it also applies to the chakra system of a Ninja.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. After getting in the GF stance, I jump towards you and made two quick needle strikes at your head closing your first and second gate. I then spin around your left and attack your third and fourth gate that is located at your spinal cord. Right about now your body would be paralyzed from my needle strikes. I'll spin you around so I could attack your fifth and sixth gate that are located in your belly area(abdomen and stomach). I then attack your seventh and eighth gate concurrently with my left hitting your lower abdomen and my right hitting your heart.

2. I will definitely use this against a EIG user to prevent him/her entering that mode for two turns.

3. Wouldn't hitting the first gate just by itself prevent chakra from going to the rest gates? It could save me the trouble of hitting all gates when I could just hit one because you cant skip either of the gates.

4. Pro- Stops flow of chakra for two turns and prevents user entering the Gates. Con- Must be in close range.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, closing just the first gate won't stop chakra from running through the others. It is advised to close all and it won't take you anything to do just that since your opponent won't be able to react once you start successfully with the first gate. And you can hit the gates in any order!

any question?