Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Narrator: It was just any normal day in world of Wiggin Out, but not for our favorite hero Bo-bobo. Today was the day that Bo-bobo finally would reach third base with Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny*_*.......O_O oh crap wrong anime.

Bo-bobo: -_-

*clears throat*

Narrator: Will Bo-bobo be able to wipe his booty with the last sheet of toilet paper, or will he be force to let Herbert the Pervert do the dirty deed for him. Find out on the next episode of Dragonball Z. ~Da de tah tah, da de de dahhhhh, da de de dahhhhh, daaaaa daaaah deeeeee, bam bam bam bam~

Bo-bobo: :sy: Really?! Are you trying to get us another lawsuit. I should have let grandma narrate my story.

Grandma: As my little snuggle bottom ventured out to start his new life as a member of the Hyuuga clan, he stopped by his sweet Grandmother to give her a big ol kiss and packed some of her homemade oatmeal cookies in his removable Afro.
He finally reached to his teacher's house and knocked on the door while eating some of the cookies as he waits.

Bo-bobo: Meh, at least your commentary won't send me to the poor house. U_U

Last edited:

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hyuga Clan

The Clan: The Hyuga clan is one of Konoha's four noble clans, as is considered by some to be the most powerful clan currently in Konoha. Our clan has two houses within the clan. The main house, and the branch house. The main house has the responsibility of running the clan, and the branch house protects the clan, and the main house. The members of the branch house have a seal placed on their head at birth. With a single hand seal, members of the main house are able to kill, or cause pain to the members of the branch house. This also serves to protect the secrets of the clan, because those who are marked with the seal have their Byakugans destroyed upon death.

The Byakugan: The Hyuga clan possesses one of the Three Great Dōjutsus , Byakugan, . The Byakugan, , is a type of jutsu that allows it's user to do the following things: See chakra flow, have telescopic vision, and be able to see nearly 360 degrees around oneself.

Strengths and Weaknesses

Strengths: One of the Hyuga's biggest strengths is their unique fighting style known as Jyuuken, which is considered to be the best taijutsu method in Konoha. By using their byakugan, Hyuga clan members see the 361 tenketsu on the human body. The user then engages the opponent in close range combat and strikes at the tenketsu, generally using either open palm attacks, or by pointing two fingers. When they hit the tenketsu, the user expels their own chakra into the targeted tenketsu, altering the chakra flow of the opponent, and closing the tenketsu. Due to the close relationship between the chakra network and the circulatory system, doing this can also have devastating affects on the heart, and circulatory system.

Weaknesses: All though its one of the three great Doujutsus, the Byakugan has two weaknesses. The most well known one is that the Byakugan has a blind spot, which is located just behind the back of the neck. Second, because of the wide field of vision, the user is usually maintaining eye contact with the opponent, which means that the user is very prone to visual Genjutsu.

Four known Members in the Manga

Neji Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Hiashi Hyūga

Hizashi Hyūga

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hyuga Clan

The Clan: The Hyuga clan is one of Konoha's four noble clans, as is considered by some to be the most powerful clan currently in Konoha. Our clan has two houses within the clan. The main house, and the branch house. The main house has the responsibility of running the clan, and the branch house protects the clan, and the main house. The members of the branch house have a seal placed on their head at birth. With a single hand seal, members of the main house are able to kill, or cause pain to the members of the branch house. This also serves to protect the secrets of the clan, because those who are marked with the seal have their Byakugans destroyed upon death.

The Byakugan: The Hyuga clan possesses one of the Three Great Dōjutsus , Byakugan, . The Byakugan, , is a type of jutsu that allows it's user to do the following things: See chakra flow, have telescopic vision, and be able to see nearly 360 degrees around oneself.

Strengths and Weaknesses

Strengths: One of the Hyuga's biggest strengths is their unique fighting style known as Jyuuken, which is considered to be the best taijutsu method in Konoha. By using their byakugan, Hyuga clan members see the 361 tenketsu on the human body. The user then engages the opponent in close range combat and strikes at the tenketsu, generally using either open palm attacks, or by pointing two fingers. When they hit the tenketsu, the user expels their own chakra into the targeted tenketsu, altering the chakra flow of the opponent, and closing the tenketsu. Due to the close relationship between the chakra network and the circulatory system, doing this can also have devastating affects on the heart, and circulatory system.

Weaknesses: All though its one of the three great Doujutsus, the Byakugan has two weaknesses. The most well known one is that the Byakugan has a blind spot, which is located just behind the back of the neck. Second, because of the wide field of vision, the user is usually maintaining eye contact with the opponent, which means that the user is very prone to visual Genjutsu.

Four known Members in the Manga

Neji Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Hiashi Hyūga

Hizashi Hyūga
Good! however to be elaborate,

Hyuga clan is among the strongest existing clan in konoha possessing The Byakugan, one of the 3 doujutsus as their kekei genkai. People born into the clan are genius and are known of their prowess in taijutsu. Example is Neji who was the best among his peers having beaten Lee everytime they fought and even the senseis aknowledged him.

Now lets move to the next one i supposed you are to lay emphasis on
"Byakugan" is one of the three doujutsu which the hyuga clan posses. It is said to be ready for activation as soon as they were born which is quite different from the sharingan which you have to activate to some certain circumstance or condition and rinnegan which we now know is the rearest of them but i won't dwell on that now and get back to topic.
Taking Neji, Hinata, Hanabi and other hyugas we've seen so far, their normal eyes are with no color but plain white and when they activate their byakugan, we see some features around and in the eyes like muscles bulging around it. Activation of byakugan has many stages so lets break it down bit by bit. Neji and Hinata: Hinata uses some set of handseals before activating her Byakugan which in relation to our rp now, you will be doing the same set of handseals as a fresh hyuga. However you will be able to activate your byakugan without any handseals once you've mastered and kept it for a month.

Now to its abilities,

1.you can view/zoom upto 50m as a fresh hyuga but you will be able to see more as you become more adept.
2. Neji vs Kidomaru as a course study, Byakugan grants you 360 field of vision "except" a small circular spot on the lower thoraxic vertebra on the back neck. Neji could be wounded because of this and this is one of the weakness of the Byakugan
3. With the byakugan, even fresher or a master, you can see through object and matter itself, you won't be blinded by flash lights, smokescreens and solid objects. The best of this is that you can see the chakra pathway, chakra itself and even color of chakra, hidden barriers and its just awesome. A downside to this as seen in Neji vs Naruto is you can't differentiate a shadow clone from its original as they would have equal amount of chakra but you can know and see through transformation(henge) except zetsus.
Because of this as you can see even your own chakra system, you can detect if you are in a genjutsu as genjutsu disrupts your chakra then with byakugan you will know the enthropy in your chakra system ^^

Byakugan is the reason why Hyugas can use their famed lethal weapon known as the jyuken. As the saying goes. "you don't want to get too close to an Hyuga" yes its true just because of their Hand to Hand combat called "Gentle Fist".
With the ability to see the chakra pathway via the byakugan, an Hyuga is able to inflict damage on the chakra pathway which contains chakra points also known as tenketsus. You see, this tenketsus are points that control the way our chakra system behaves. Gentle fist focuses on inserting chakra into a ninja's chakra pathway in order to damage it or stop chakra flow or increase chakra flow since the tenketsu can be closed and opened too. Hyuga have great chakra control and are able to mold chakra into its tiny form then insert it with precision through their palms to damage nodes and organs. Unlike strong fist taijutsu, gentle fist uses a more subtle striking force as they focus more on injecting chakra with precision to deal internal damge. Long story short, we will be examining every gentle fist move as a whole.

Strenght
They are at a very good advantage at close proximity
360 field of vision
Good detectors/sensors

Weakness
They use chakra so its weak to elemental chakra and double weak to dark release
A spot located behind the neck as explain above
Fighting a long ranger and you are at a disadvantage except, Get close to him dude!

Any question?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the absense of questions, I want to believe you now have a brief and broad view of our reknown clan.

So where should I put you? Branch or Main Family? *brings out a tatooing maching depending on your choice*

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Branch Family?! Do I look like a tree to you?

The Main Family sounds like they have more riches...and fine women.
You must be registered for see images

Where do I sign?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Branch Family?! Do I look like a tree to you?

The Main Family sounds like they have more riches...and fine women.

Where do I sign?
Sign? Do I look like a register to you?

*keeps the tatoo maching* Okay Main Family it is.

Okay now lets learn you how to use your Byakugan for the first time.

First of all i want you to activate your Byakugan by making these set of handsigns (Horse → Tiger with lifting just index fingers → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up) while channeling chakra into the eyes. Your byakugan should activate if you are truly an Hyuga.

Then i want you to complete the following task.

Scenerio 1: I make several clones and mixes with them. Identify me by hurling a kunai at the real me, if I poof away then you hit a clone, if i block then its me since i won't want you to kill me, will I?

Scenerio 2: I put you under an illusion where you see many clones of me appear before you. Now without attacking any of them. Identify you are under an Illusion using your byakugan. Quite simple is it?

Scenerio 3: 4 of my clones are scattered around you 50meters away at every angle wearing tags of different colors. Now we kill two bird with a stone. I want you to fish them out by naming their bearing(location) and the name of the tag color they wear without turning you head or moving an inch. (hint: zoom and you have 360 field of vision)

Scenerio 4: I stand before you, how many tenketsu(chakra nodes) do I have? Then try and view my anatomy and you should be able to see everything. Now name 5 organs in which you can hit and can cause fatal damage to me(don't hit me yet)

Last Scenerio: I would be attacking and i want you to defend.

1. *throws a flash light behind me so you are blinded then i hurl 3 kunais with explosiive tag towards your mid-section.

2. I run through to your left and detonates several smoke bombs and now as i move through the shadow of the smokescreen, i approach from your back to stab you from the back of the neck.

Okay Go!

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Scenario 1: As I see you make several copies of yourself using shadow clone, I promptly weaved the hand seals Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake to activate my Byakugan. As I scanned each clone, I noticed that one of them had more chakra than the others, so obviously I thought that was the real one. To test my hypothesis, I threw a kunai right at, and just as I thought the clone deflected it with his own kunai. Giving out his identity as the real Priest.

Scenario 2:With my Byakugan still activated, I noticed several more clones popped up, but this time it was different. I didn't see you perform any hand seals to create these clones, so my first guess was that I was trapped in a genjutsu. To see if my assumption was right, I used my 360 degree vision to see if my chakra pathway has been messed with. As soon as I identified it as a genjutsu, I pulled out a kunai and stabbed my hand to release me from the genjutsu. I then get a few medical bandages to wrap up my wound.

Scenario 3:After hearing my objective of what I'm supposed to do, I immediately zoomed out to use my 360 degree vision to expose the four clones positions and tag color. Each clone were exactly 50 meters away from, I then started to name each of their position and tag color to Priest. Red tag clone is located North from here;Blue tag clone is located East from here;Yellow tag clone is located South from here;And lastly, brown tag clone is located West from here.

Scenario 4: As you stand before me and asked me how many chakra nodes do you have, I said 361 as I already knew the answer before hand. I then look at your anatomy. You have a very small member there Priest-san
. As you put your head down in embarrassment, you asked which five organs can cause fatal damage if hit. The heart, brain, lungs, liver, and kidneys.

Last Scenario: I got in a defensive stance and scanned the field with my Byakugan to be ready for any attack. I saw you tossed a few flash bombs behind your back. Have he already forgotten that I posses the Byakugan? With the Byakugan I can easily see through your flash bombs, I then saw three explosive kunias coming my way. I pulled out three kunais of my own and stopped the three explosive kunias from traveling any further towards me.

I then noticed smoke screens coming from my left side, I quickly activated my 360 degree vision and saw that you're coming towards my backside. I pulled out two kunais and pretended that I didn't know that you were attacking from behind. I waited for the right moment to turn around and block your kunai with the one in my left hand and then place the one in my right hand next to your throat.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scenario 1: As I see you make several copies of yourself using shadow clone, I promptly weaved the hand seals Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake to activate my Byakugan. As I scanned each clone, I noticed that one of them had more chakra than the others, so obviously I thought that was the real one. To test my hypothesis, I threw a kunai right at, and just as I thought the clone deflected it with his own kunai. Giving out his identity as the real Priest.

Scenario 2:With my Byakugan still activated, I noticed several more clones popped up, but this time it was different. I didn't see you perform any hand seals to create these clones, so my first guess was that I was trapped in a genjutsu. To see if my assumption was right, I used my 360 degree vision to see if my chakra pathway has been messed with. As soon as I identified it as a genjutsu, I pulled out a kunai and stabbed my hand to release me from the genjutsu. I then get a few medical bandages to wrap up my wound.

Scenario 3:After hearing my objective of what I'm supposed to do, I immediately zoomed out to use my 360 degree vision to expose the four clones positions and tag color. Each clone were exactly 50 meters away from, I then started to name each of their position and tag color to Priest. Red tag clone is located North from here;Blue tag clone is located East from here;Yellow tag clone is located South from here;And lastly, brown tag clone is located West from here.

Scenario 4: As you stand before me and asked me how many chakra nodes do you have, I said 361 as I already knew the answer before hand. I then look at your anatomy. You have a very small member there Priest-san
. As you put your head down in embarrassment, you asked which five organs can cause fatal damage if hit. The heart, brain, lungs, liver, and kidneys.

Last Scenario: I got in a defensive stance and scanned the field with my Byakugan to be ready for any attack. I saw you tossed a few flash bombs behind your back. Have he already forgotten that I posses the Byakugan? With the Byakugan I can easily see through your flash bombs, I then saw three explosive kunias coming my way. I pulled out three kunais of my own and stopped the three explosive kunias from traveling any further towards me.

I then noticed smoke screens coming from my left side, I quickly activated my 360 degree vision and saw that you're coming towards my backside. I pulled out two kunais and pretended that I didn't know that you were attacking from behind. I waited for the right moment to turn around and block your kunai with the one in my left hand and then place the one in my right hand next to your throat.
Nel downs a large gulp from the calabash of pumpkin juice while she analizes your performance in the scenerios.

Her eyes widens for a reason unknown then she nods.
Wow I must say, you performed above par as a newbie...though small mistakes here and there...but you impress me.

So lets do some review shall we?

1. You first scenerio is off since when you make a shadow clone, chakra is divided evenly on everyone of them so even the real body does not have more chakra than them even the slightest.
With your byakugan, you can deduce a shadow clone except you notice physical changes of the person.

2. I like this one specifically. Nice one, and although those clones are not shadow clones

3. also a good one. Kudos

4. Nel gives you a smack on the head, I'n not a male you infidel!

5. thumbs up on this one.

She hands you a sugercane
Eat this and you will feel better

Any questions you want to ask?

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll pass. The only sugar Bo-bobo likes to eat is them sugar walls
, but not yours tho because that would be weird...and hairy. :|

Oh yeah, I have one question. If you're a female then what happen to your....*notice with my Byakugan that your head is steaming and that you're charging chakra into your katana* ummm nevermind. Lets just continue on with the training.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice choice of words^^*evil grin*

*Nel brings out three scrolls from her bag pack*

Before we open the scrolls, I want you to practise how to hit with the palm so i want you
do normal palm strikes on few trees until each
of them fall. No chakra enhancement(this is not
jyuken yet but a preparation), just gentle palm
strikes^^

*Points to a forest of trees*

-Nel grabs another calabash full of pumpkin juice-

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
B-B-But I just got..a pedicure..a-and I'm afraid I might get a splinter and bruise my silky smooth hands......:what:

*just realizes what he just said and tries to play it off*

*clears throat* Ummm I mean sure. I have no problem with ummmm breaking down trees with my bare hands. I'm a manly man man*nervous laugh*you know what I'm saying....homie or is it mah sistah. :sweat:

I walked towards the forest and stop in front of the first tree I encountered. I put my right foot forward and left foot back and bent my knees a little as I get ready to strike the tree. I straighten my fingers out and put my thumbs closely against the side of each hand respective index finger. I swing the left side of my hip and my left leg forward subsequently to increase my momentum as I try to break the tree in half. I continue this motion with my right side and back with my left until the tree breaks down.

I do this to a couple more trees until my hands bleed from all the blisters and splinters. You did this to me.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ohhh hell nah you witch!!! Prepare to be melted

*summons a cap on my head and turns it backwards*

Blastoise I choose you!!!!!

Narrator: I smell lawsuit.

*throws kunai at narrator* Shut up Meg.

Blatoise use Water Gun and blast her far far away, Team Rocket Style.

Sigh...that was my third Hyuga teacher for the week. Hyugas and their S&M BS, should have been a Uchiha.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ohhh hell nah you witch!!! Prepare to be melted

*summons a cap on my head and turns it backwards*

Blastoise I choose you!!!!!

Narrator: I smell lawsuit.

*throws kunai at narrator* Shut up Meg.

Blatoise use Water Gun and blast her far far away, Team Rocket Style.

Sigh...that was my third Hyuga teacher for the week. Hyugas and their S&M BS, should have been a Uchiha.
Then Pray cos I shall see your end *scary face*

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You bit-......Sigh..Okay.

Guess I wont choking the chicken tonight.

After applying some of the ointment onto my hands, I went to my bag to get some bandages to wrap around my hands. I went back to the forest to finish what I started. I got back in the same stance I was in earlier and began swinging my hands and hip back and forth in rhythm at the tree. I increase the pace of my strikes a little bit so I could get through each faster. Now and then I had to take a break and apply more ointment to my hands and wrap on freshly new the bandages. After an hour and a half of cutting trees, I was finally finished.

*pants* Lets.....continue on.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You bit-......Sigh..Okay.

Guess I wont choking the chicken tonight.

After applying some of the ointment onto my hands, I went to my bag to get some bandages to wrap around my hands. I went back to the forest to finish what I started. I got back in the same stance I was in earlier and began swinging my hands and hip back and forth in rhythm at the tree. I increase the pace of my strikes a little bit so I could get through each faster. Now and then I had to take a break and apply more ointment to my hands and wrap on freshly new the bandages. After an hour and a half of cutting trees, I was finally finished.

*pants* Lets.....continue on.
Nel wakes up 3 days later on her bed and remembers her student, she quickly dresses up and makes way to the training ground only to get there to see there are no more trees.

Hmm...Good "Now you will be training under the sun".

She lays the 3 scrolls down while making the confrontation handseal "KAI" making the rope wraped around them to detonate sharply allowing access to the scrolls.

Now, here's the deal. I'll post a set of jyuken techniques while giving you basic ideas on them then I want you to tell me
* How you'll perform them(be elaborate explaining what hand you use and which part you hit in details)
* When and what situation you are likely to utilize them
* What you think of it. Have you a better way of using it creatively?
* Its pros and cons

Now the first three.

(Hakkeshou Kaiten) - 8 Trigrams Heavenly Spin/Rotation
Type: Defence
Range: Close
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A(+20 if used to block an
attack) Description:The user pushes chakra out of all
there tenketsu and spin creating a dome shield
that can fend off most attacks.
This is a simple one, where you use all your tenketsus simultenously in addition to which you are required to spin rapidly. Requires less chakra as we will be doing a larger version as we proceed.

(Tenketsu Shouda) - Chakra Point Pound
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user hits the tenketsu of the heart with gentle fist causing damage to their
heart.
This is D-rank but can be fatal when you time your move perfectly. This is a simple move i think used by hyashi on the kumo guy killing him in an instant. And I believe Neji used it on Hinata but I wonder why she lived.

(Hyuuga Ryuu Taijutsu) - Hyuuga Style Taijutsu
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Damage Points: 20
Description: A mini barrage of gentle fist that equal 16 strikes.
Simply making 16 subtle palm strike while hitting 16 tenketsus. When I say hitting the tenketsu, its not your palm thats hitting it but the sharp chakra from your palm/finger tips(mostly middle and index), you palm/fingers is only making contact with the body.