[Nin] Learning how to kill Nathan with Nathan.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, did not know that. Guess you can then. Makes sense.

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:20
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

With this one, take out two of those giant windmill shurikens, and with the first one throw it towards your target, as soon as you let go of the first shuriken you will throw the second one to hide in the shadow of the first one you threw. This technique can get your target by surprise, and range isn't bad or so.

Jack Skellington

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mark Grabs a Giant Shuriken. Spinning it around a bit in order to get used to its weight.
He then Visuals a Scenario where he threw it.After looking trough it. I Throw it Horizontal Towards your clone.
In a Swift Speed i grab another Giant Shuriken, and I throw it with alot of Strength. I Appears exactly in the shadow of the first Giant Shuriken. THe Clone tries to dodge the above one by Crouching, But the Below Shuriken hits the clone and The Clone Poof away.

Jack Skellington

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mark Grabs a Giant Shuriken. Spinning it around a bit in order to get used to its weight.
He then Visuals a Scenario where he threw it.After looking trough it. I Throw it Horizontal Towards your clone.
In a Swift Speed i grab another Giant Shuriken, and I throw it with alot of Strength. I Appears exactly in the shadow of the first Giant Shuriken. THe Clone tries to dodge the above one by Crouching, But the Below Shuriken hits the clone and The Clone Poof away.

Jack Skellington

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alot of Jutsu's.
But in my opinion, Blast type Surround Attacks such as :
( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

Just jutsu's that are Capable of Blasting the Large Shuriken Away.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good work, since there are so many techniques. We will do 2 - sometimes 3 per-post, if you have no issues with that?

(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

Now, I want you to gather you chakra and release it around my clone, then use shape manipulation on the chakra to form them into a swarm of sakura's petals. Then proceed to control the petals, swirl them around my clone; blocking the clones vision, allowing you to attack him from any direction, how ever you want. You have to be within close range of your target, which is a bummer for this.

(Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu) - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user will hurl kunai with pouches attached at their target. Upon impact, the pouches explode, releasing small explosive notes. Due to the large number of kunai thrown, a shower of notes will rain down on the target. The user will then throw one final kunai with an active explosive note at the target. It will begin to burn, and by igniting the falling smaller notes it will cause a gigantic explosion.

Okay; Take out about 10 kunai with pouches attached to the end of the kunais, put a bunch of small explosive notes in each of the pouches, and then throw them all at once, as soon as they get close to my clone the pouches explode leaving a bunch of explosive notes laying around the clone, then I want you to throw one final kunai with an active explosive note on the said kunai, and then throw it towards my clone; the burning note will ignite all the others on the ground and around my clone causing a huge explosion.

Jack Skellington

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How could anyone have issues with that!
10 jutsu's per post is fine also ...

Mark Stands Still.
He Starts to Mold his Pysical and Spiritual Powers Together inside of his Chakra points.
They Create Chakra, That Mark Directs out of the chakra points and into the air.
He Directs the chakra right around your Clone.
Mark then starts to use shape transformation to transform the chakra into Sakura Petals.
as he does that his head feels like it has alot of pressure.
As he forms the Petals all around your clone, Mark Slides to the west side of the Petal swarm and Dashes inside, Kunai in hand.
He sees your clone and instantly Cuts its Throat.

I quickly grab 10 kunai out of my pocket, with several pouches attached to them..
I throw the Kunais, Right In front of your clone the kunais explode, Releasing the Explosive Notes, Causing them to Rain down. I afterwards grab another Kunai with an explosive Note attached to it, I then throw it. As i do that, It explodes between the rain of Explosive Notes, Causing a large explosion.

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
10 not going to happen, lol.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:15 (-5 per turn)
Damge Points:N/A
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is a simple Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an animal (or animals). With the target frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat. It can only be used against animal (summons or not) and works by forcefully using your chakra to restrain the summon physically by holding it in place. It can, however, be broken by outside means or brute force, making it less effective against bigger summons like boss summons or similar.
Note: lasts only as long as the user is focusing on the target to sustain it.

With this one, by looking at an animal it will temporarily bind them in place for a short amount of time, allowing you to run or attack your target, this is a good technique to bind a summoning the target is using; so you don't have to worry about the summoning for that short amount of time, the animal will feel as they are being held down by steel ropes. But you have to stay focused on the targets you are binding. This can be broken by brute force.

Summons two small animals for each of you to bind.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

This is the more powerful on of the latter, you stare at my clones, giving off the intention that you want to brutishly kill them, they will become paralysed; but there are some factors to think off, being two levels higher then your target will only feel a dark presence and maybe enough for them to drop their weapon, but if there is more then two levels difference, the target will be frozen in place and unable to move, the shorter the range the more effective the technique is.

You can't use the S-rank since your post count is not high enough.

Jack Skellington

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mark Goes into fighting position while molding Physical and spiritual energy into chakra. I direct the chakra into the air, Straight towards the animals. At that moment i look the animals(Lets say they are boars) straight into the eyes. I force my chakra over the Boars entire body, Covering him and giving him the feeling as if iron chains are covering him. In a Quick second afterwards i mold spiritual and Physical energy once again, Into Chakra. I send the chakra towards the remaining Boar, i once again Look him straight into the eyes. I Force my chakra to create an Sort of Invisible Chain that Covers the Boar's Body. They are both Immobalised.

Mark grabs his Scythe, He Rolls his eyes and Looks your clone in the eyes. His Face shifts slowly and it shows a Madara-like Rape face
You must be registered for see images
Mark Deep within Imagines killing your Clone Thousand times all over again in the most horrible ways.
The Clone sees mark's Deep Killer intent, due to the clone being a higher Level than me, He Only sees me and manages to resist it.
2 levels below me
As i look your clone in the eyes, Your clone feels my intense killer intent. It forces him to drop the kunai the clone had in hand.
The Clone is a little bit afraid thus he backs away slowly.
More than 2 levels below me
I look your clone in the yes, with intense killer intent. The Clone forces his weapon on the floor, all the hairs on his body stand up.
The Clone becomes unable to move, He is too afraid. He can't move his body.
This allows me to attack him if i where to want it.
Great chances that he can't block the attack.

I had some trouble in what way i should do this jutsu, I hope i did it right.
Sorry for late reply btw

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done next:

(Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Okay; so with this one I want you to either throw a smoke bomb down near your feet to allow you both to escape from me, hide behind a tree or something. It doesn't actually have to be a smoke bomb, it can be anything, mist, sand even leaves. Seems like a simple technique to use if you need to retreat or something. Just a note, this cannot be used in battle. But I still have to teach you anyway.

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

With this one, perform the one seal. This will allow you to project your voice in a different area, to hide your team-mates and yourself from the opponents; seems like a more used technique in the NW then the Battle area. But that could just be me. Range is nice too.