~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice. Is this from scratch? Tell me what Taijutsu is to you.
As gin see his sensei coming toward him asking him what taijutsu is? while replying his sensei he dashes toward him
"Taijutsu or fightning techniques are the techniques that involves martial arts performed by executing one's physical energy relying on stamina and strength."

on contact gin simply took a bending posture hitting his sensei into his abdomen with upward thrust(with his palm) making his sensei lift up in the air..... then gin quickly dashes above his sensei striking him with a downward thrust crashing him onto the ground.

Gin stand near his sensei "that's your punishment for being late sensei..."

(Shōgekishō) - Upwards Attacking Palm
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 15
Description: The user strikes their opponent with an upwards thrust into the abdomen lifting them into the air.

(Asshō) - Pressure Palm
Damage points: 15
Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*dies and must now teach you as a ghost*

Sparring-less training it is!

But heh, that's a creative way to show me where you're at. Now, those two are a part of what I would call a set. They're followed immediately by these three techniques:

(Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
Damage points: 30
Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

(Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder
Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

(Shōshitsu) - Rising Knee
Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

Can you take a guess at why I call them all a set?

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*dies and must now teach you as a ghost*

Sparring-less training it is!

But heh, that's a creative way to show me where you're at. Now, those two are a part of what I would call a set. They're followed immediately by these three techniques:

(Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

(Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder
Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

(Shōshitsu) - Rising Knee
Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

Can you take a guess at why I call them all a set?
*um ......eh he he he ya know I'm not so good at explaining things but than I'll give a shot*

*sits on the ground scratching head so a set huh*

all these techniques are called a set cuz these technique can be used combining each other in various ways and has usage on palm , knee ,shoulder and punches..... .:wesobi: that's all i knew.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*um ......eh he he he ya know I'm not so good at explaining things but than I'll give a shot*

*sits on the ground scratching head so a set huh*

all these techniques are called a set cuz these technique can be used combining each other in various ways and has usage on palm , knee ,shoulder and punches..... .:wesobi: that's all i knew.
That's true, but the feature I was looking for was their simplicity. No chakra costs, the techniques consist of what is basically a single movement. They're delightful in their simplicity, and useful to boot. Simplicity and versatility are the keys to Taijutsu. Fancy movement will not save you, and on this site you will not get to punch your opponent twice. You need to make every hit count, and make it count well.
The best Taijutsu has no chakra cost; that way we can use it simultaneously with some Ninjutsu, which boosts the power of both. We can attack from two directions, or fuse the two attacks together.

One of my favorite techniques on the list is this one. Can you guys why? Tell me about the technique, its weak and strong points.
(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 30
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
drunken fist might be your favorite technique due to it's characteristics,while using these techniques one has great chances of striking their opponent because of the user's moves are unpredictable and even the user's dodging abilities are enhanced. and yeah you get to drink sake too.=D

strong point: maybe i explained about it
weak point : Once drunk, the user will lose their ability to know friend from foe and attack whomever is in their vicinity. / is weak against elemental techniques

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
drunken fist might be your favorite technique due to it's characteristics,while using these techniques one has great chances of striking their opponent because of the user's moves are unpredictable and even the user's dodging abilities are enhanced. and yeah you get to drink sake too.=D

strong point: maybe i explained about it
weak point : Once drunk, the user will lose their ability to know friend from foe and attack whomever is in their vicinity. / is weak against elemental techniques
Versatility. That's the strong point. Want to dodge something? This is the go-to canon Tai technique. Want to attack somewhat freeform with C-ranked power? This is the one.
You don't actually have to be drunk to use this technique and you'll definitely know friend from foe... not that you'll have any friends in most battles. The technique's only real weak point is that it's C-ranked, not A. That'd be rad, but meh.

Taijutsu is oftentimes simple and that's one of it's many strong points. Use the simplicity and, if there is any, the versatility to your advantage. Combine Taijutsu with Ninjutsu and dominate. Attack from different directions at the same time. Think outside the box.
These C-ranked techniques are mostly easy, simple and without any chakra cost. That's great for Taijutsu because your opponent's skull will crack whether you punch him with A-ranked or C-ranked strength... unless he has a tough skull or you've got weak fists. Hit the right spot and he'll drop like a sack of potatoes.
Sure you can be blocked by Nin of the same rank, but that's not the point. The point is you get to use this simultaneously with Ninjutsu, which can force your opponent into a corner.

C-ranked Tai is strong, that's my point. IF you use it within its intended framework.
Speaking of using... let's get a little practical. Imagine there's an opponent short range in front of you and try attacking him using Ninjutsu and any of the C-ranked techniques together. Mix it up a little!

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Assuming there's an opponent in a short distance from me Gin quickly perform a hand seal as he channel his chakra throughout his body his body color change into black then he quickly dashed near his opponent taking a postion posture while making back fall down he kicked his opponent in chin with his ankle making him fly like a bird in the sky :D

O_O maybe this wasn't so created. um i think the body hardening technique makes the user little heavy so he can't dash quick ... eh he he is it so sensei :D am i wrong or right sensei :win:

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals

(Konoha Shōfū) – Leaf Rising Wind
Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

Last edited:

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Creativity is nice, but simplicity is nicer in my opinion. Tried and true methods work, and that's the most important aspect of a move here on NB. Experimenting can, and sometimes will, get you killed. A Sensei or Mod, fallible as we are, might rule against you even though others of the same rank agree with you. It sucks, but that's the way it works. There is no complete consensus about every use of every technique on the site, so hedge your bets.

I like the simplicity, though something like the Nagashi would be deadly against this combination, but everything has a weakness. The trick is to hide it, or make it unavailable to your opponent. Have a counter ready for the counter. It's underneath the underneath, like Kakashi once said.

C-rank techniques have the versatility, but there will be times when you will discard them simply because they are C-ranks, not higher. Again; a broken windpipe is deadly, whether its from a C-rank or an S-rank. What's important is the versatility and lack of chakra cost that characterizes these techniques.

Now, not all of the C-ranks have a ton of merit, though. You've got the Naruto-rific, clone-requiring technique and Shishi Rendan. Can you guess why I would somewhat dislike those two techniques in particular?

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:dunno::hmm:*_* sorry Sir i couldn't understand why you dislike those techniques.Is it because of clones or chakra cost or is not versatile ?

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's exactly why. One requires clones, which can be better used for all kinds of other stuff, and the second one depends on performing a very specific attack, which must connect, and then getting your opponent airborne. It's meh. It's inefficient. Your efforts are better spent elsewhere, doing other stuff.

Before we go on I'd like for you to tell me about Defensive Crane, its potential strengths and weaknesses, etc.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Defensive crane um ah i searched some wiki but didn't find about it sorry sensei =D
(Shubi Kurēn) Defensive Crane
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 30
Description: A very advanced and complex defensive form, the Defensive Crane allows the user to divert the path of incoming attacks with the back of his hands, using circular and wide movements that expand outwards. He can intercept weapons or incoming taijutsu attacks. The technique is best used when facing an opposing Taijutsu move by diverting the incoming limb to one side and combo the defensive stance with an attack, exploiting the opening created.
Right there on the list :) Take a shot.