Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zetsu pops his head out from the trunk of a nearby tree, behind Nagato.

Late you said?
We are never Late
Nagato took a glance back ans sees a face with black and white color, Nagato stands up and turn his body toward the man.
You can't suprise me white your appearance, come on out and teach me your illusion. Nagato cross his hand on his chest, awating a respond.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nagato took a glance back ans sees a face with black and white color, Nagato stands up and turn his body toward the man.
You can't suprise me white your appearance, come on out and teach me your illusion. Nagato cross his hand on his chest, awating a respond.
Why are you so serious?
Don't get cocky kid. You still have much to learn...

Zetsu emerges from the tree and stands in front of Nagato.

Now, take out the scroll that I gave you, read it, and tell me what you understand from it.
Black Zetsu says with a command in his voice.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are you so serious?
Don't get cocky kid. You still have much to learn...

Zetsu emerges from the tree and stands in front of Nagato.

Now, take out the scroll that I gave you, read it, and tell me what you understand from it.Black Zetsu says with a command in his voice.
Alright.. alright just calm down. Nagato unroll the scroll which he receive from Zetsu and read it carefully with serious look.
So we are going to play an illusion with skeletons? I get it, but what is this seletons can do? please explain..
Nagato took a glance upon Zetsu with curious look while his hands still holding the unrolled scroll.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright.. alright just calm down. Nagato unroll the scroll which he receive from Zetsu and read it carefully with serious look.
So we are going to play an illusion with skeletons? I get it, but what is this seletons can do? please explain..
Nagato took a glance upon Zetsu with curious look while his hands still holding the unrolled scroll.
(Genjutsu: Shichi kara fukkatsu)|Illusion Release: Back from the Dead
Type : Attack
Range : Short-Mid
Chakra cost : 30
Damage points : 60
Description : This is one of those illusions which leave a severe after-effect on your mind, that starts affecting you physically. The user forms the seal of confrontation and puts the opponent in an illusion where he'd see 6 skeletons rising from the ground. These skeletons have twice the speed of the opponent. Ex. If the opponent's speed is 10, the skeletons' speed would be 20. If the opponent is an EiG user, the skeletons would be twice as faster as him since its just an illusion. The speed pertains to movement and not to the ability the enemy might have to perform a technique or counters; only running or moving speed. Once they rise from the ground, they either pin the opponent down to the ground using their incredible speed, or slice his body into pieces using the two long swords that each of them hold.The skeletons are also able to perform free-form moves as per the user's manipulation of the illusion. The victim is forced to the ground where he sees blood oozing out of his body, and him unable to move in the illusion. The opponent in reality is left unable to move any of his limbs although the illusion pertain only to the skeletons, not locking the enemy in a dream-like world. Instead, the skeletons overlap and appear from the field all around, merging both reality and the illusionary effect. The genjutsu manipulates the senses to such an extreme that the victim is left to feel terrible pain all over his body if the skeletons are made to attack.
-Can only be taught by Flash07
-Can't use any other genjutsu in the same and next turn.
-Can only be used twice.

Pretty self-explanatory actually...

White Zetsu interrupts.

You basically need to form the required handseal. Once done, you put your opponent in a genjutsu where he would see multiple Skeletons (like Zombies) rising from the Earth. You can perform the handseal and slam the hand to the ground to make it look more realistic if you want. So that it may look like you have summoned those creatures. The descriptions of these Skeletons about how they look(appearance) etc. is up to you. But you can't make them larger than normal human size, or shorter than knee length.
Now, you can make these skeletons do any crazy shiz you want (Free-form). Their (movement) speed would always be double compared to your opponent, no mater what. So you can use this to your advantage.
Remember, the opponent wont be paralyzed until the skeletons pin him down. Till then, he can move around to counter these zombies. Also, this jutsu does not change the reality. The skeletons just magically appear into the real world.

Questions?

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Genjutsu: Shichi kara fukkatsu)|Illusion Release: Back from the Dead
Type : Attack
Range : Short-Mid
Chakra cost : 30
Damage points : 60
Description : This is one of those illusions which leave a severe after-effect on your mind, that starts affecting you physically. The user forms the seal of confrontation and puts the opponent in an illusion where he'd see 6 skeletons rising from the ground. These skeletons have twice the speed of the opponent. Ex. If the opponent's speed is 10, the skeletons' speed would be 20. If the opponent is an EiG user, the skeletons would be twice as faster as him since its just an illusion. The speed pertains to movement and not to the ability the enemy might have to perform a technique or counters; only running or moving speed. Once they rise from the ground, they either pin the opponent down to the ground using their incredible speed, or slice his body into pieces using the two long swords that each of them hold.The skeletons are also able to perform free-form moves as per the user's manipulation of the illusion. The victim is forced to the ground where he sees blood oozing out of his body, and him unable to move in the illusion. The opponent in reality is left unable to move any of his limbs although the illusion pertain only to the skeletons, not locking the enemy in a dream-like world. Instead, the skeletons overlap and appear from the field all around, merging both reality and the illusionary effect. The genjutsu manipulates the senses to such an extreme that the victim is left to feel terrible pain all over his body if the skeletons are made to attack.
-Can only be taught by Flash07
-Can't use any other genjutsu in the same and next turn.
-Can only be used twice.

Pretty self-explanatory actually...

White Zetsu interrupts.

You basically need to form the required handseal. Once done, you put your opponent in a genjutsu where he would see multiple Skeletons (like Zombies) rising from the Earth. You can perform the handseal and slam the hand to the ground to make it look more realistic if you want. So that it may look like you have summoned those creatures. The descriptions of these Skeletons about how they look(appearance) etc. is up to you. But you can't make them larger than normal human size, or shorter than knee length.
Now, you can make these skeletons do any crazy shiz you want (Free-form). Their (movement) speed would always be double compared to your opponent, no mater what. So you can use this to your advantage.
Remember, the opponent wont be paralyzed until the skeletons pin him down. Till then, he can move around to counter these zombies. Also, this jutsu does not change the reality. The skeletons just magically appear into the real world.

Questions?
Wow, awesome illusion tech. Nagato roll it back and hold the scroll with his left hand. Now I understand how to use it properly, no question.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Better! Use it wisely. Hope you don't disappoint Madara.

With that, Zetsu sinks back into the ground.
Thank you Zetsu, I won't dissapoint Madara, say hello to him from me will you. Nagato wave at Zetsu as they sink into the ground Phew... thats was fast, they sure are creepy guy. Nagato turn back and dashing toward his hideout.