20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS FAN-FICTION
(NOCTURNE X VAYNE)
PART 1

Hey guys before you start I'd just like to point out that this is just a draft. I've started writing fan-fictions to get into practicing writing skills. So there are a lot of grammatical errors here. I just posted this for you guys to tell me if i should continue writing it or not!
Cheers! and thanks for reading! :)

It was a cold breezy night in Demacia. Everyone was back home from their work to stay warm from this chilly night. People were furious about the cold, and the threats Demacia got from the Void. It was a dangerous time for them. The heroes of Demacia were at every entrance of the city to provide safety to its people and let no intruder inside.

Among those heroes, lived a brave girl with extraordinary skills that were yet to be discover. Shauna Vayne and her father were among the elite families of Demacia.

"I want to take part in the defense of this city too father" Shauna said, as she held her crossbow uptight.

"NO SHAUNA!. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANNOT FIGHT THIS WAR WITHOUT YOUR TRAINING!" He shouted furiously.

"Then teach me father, I can do this. I am a fast leaner I'll become just like all the other defenders of this city" Shauna requested, hoping he would melt and start her training.

"You're too young Shauna. It takes years of practice to become a fighter" he said politely.

"Once you're 18, I'll provide you with...." He continued but Shauna interpret.

"...its going to be too late then father. Why don't you understand?" Shauna said in a disrespectful manner.

"This is enough Shauna! Go back to your room. I will not have you risk your life like this. I promised your mother that I will protect you no matter what. Now go and never speak to me on this topic again" her father said, finishing the conversation between then.

Vayne got upset, again. As this used to go on and on almost everyday. She would show spirit, but her father would refuse. So that night, she got really sad. She grabbed her clock and ran out of the mansion onto the streets of Demacia. She covered herself with the clock so that no one would recognize her and report to her father about her wandering so willingly on the streets.

As she was walking by, she heard a voice. Two people were talking to each other, whispering thing's. She could not see who they were, so she asked.

"Hello, whose there?" Shauna asked in a curious way.

A laugh was heard, and nothing else. It was mysteriously dark. Like it meant that its up to something, something bad. So Vayne tried to follow the voice. It was strange how she had to follow it with the voice of them giggling rather than their footsteps. It was dark and the moonlight sticking hard on the ground to create light and vision so it wasn't that dark that she couldn't see who it was. It was strange, she couldn't see them at all.

Shauna followed the voices. She ran across the street and was led into an open ground where any further would lead to the forest. Alongside the woods, there was a cave. As she entered the cave, it was pitch black. The moonlight wasn't even a stranger there. She entered and whispered.

"Hello?, i-is anybody there?" Shauna asked the winds.

"Sneaky, sneaky" once of them said followed by a laugh.

Then suddenly there was light. A rat-like figure held a torch in his hand lit with fire. And next to him, a woman appeared. Its like she was invisible. As she removed her invisiblity she smirked with a liner,

"It takes a lot of effort to move like this in heels"

Vayne was shocked. After all, she came across those wicked safe crackers who she only, until now, heard of in her bedtime stories.

"Wait...y-you're Twitch a-and Evelynn. H-how did you enter the city without being noticed?" Vayne asked with a scared voice.

"In twilight's veil" Evelynn said proudly.

"What are you two doing here? Did you..did you purposely drag me into this cave? How many of the others are there with you? What is your purpose of being here?" Vayne asked angrily.

"You're too young to be asking such question." twitch replied.

"This world will exhibit the terror between the people of Demacia. Everyone will suffer eternally. They will all experience darkness. And when he comes, Every soul will be fallen into their eternal nightmare And once and for all, the world of humans will be covered into shadow." Evelynn announced as she took off her glasses.

Vayne was terrified. She knew what they were talking about. So she threw away her clock and started running back to her house to inform her father about it.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere" Evelynn said, as she took a spin and ran to snatch her down.

Twitch was beside her with an evil smile on his face. He didn't dart towards Vayne as he thought Evelynn would be enough to catch her. Evelynn ran and raised her hands with her fingers spiked open. She snatched Vayne's arm and tried to grab it but Vayne was able to push her away and run outside the cave. Evelynn gave a mad look and smashed her foot to the ground. In front of her, big pointy spikes were formed in a line from the ground. Vayne looked down and knew that if she gets hit by those spikes, she's done for it. So she dodged all of the spikes and reached outside the cave.

"She's getting away!" Twitch yelled at Evelynn.

"Oh no she's not" Evelynn shouted and smashed her foot even more harder.

As Vayne was only feet's away from getting away from the cave, another pile of spikes were formed in a circular form. They blocked the opening of the cave and Vayne was unable to escape. Evelynn snatched Vayne and threw her to the ground. Vayne got up and tried to fight them back. But Vayne was unskilled. Twitch and Evelynn started laughing heavily. Their voices echoing, traveling back and forth and through her skull driving her mad.

"Finish her off." Twitch told Evelynn.

"Hmph" Evelynn smirked and raised her hand again.

Just when she was going to strike Vayne down, there was a loud bam that came from the city. Vayne was horrified.

"So, it has begun" Evelynn announced and ran her finger nails on Shauna's neck.

Vayne could feel them pierce through her body. She fell down, unable to move. Hearing the screams of her people. She could no longer see the moonlight outside the cave. It was like the city was covered in darkness. She could feel the terror inside of her and laid down, unconsciously.

END OF PART 1